Bad Luck For Life? NO WAY! But...

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Fictionpeeps

Title: Bad Luck For Life? NO WAY! But...

Main Characters: Dong Youngbae/Taeyang (Big Bang), Lee Yool (OC), Lee Jieun/IU, Yong Junhyung 

Pairing: Taeyang x OC

Genre: Funny, Romance, Drama

Plot: Yool and Taeyang had been bestfriends who believe in superstitious stuff since they were 10. They made a promise that they wont fall in love with each other and if they did, they'll be jinx with bad luck for the rest of their life. They both dont want that since Taeyang is a successful singer and Yool is a veterinarian. Funny things happen between them when trying hard to avoid the romantic and fluffy moments. Yool's jealousy arouse when Taeyang tries to flirt with IU to make her jealous and she did the same by flirting with Junhyung. That makes their feeling became much stronger. Will they be able to take their relationship to the next step?

Keywords: Sweet, Cute, Funny

Additional Requests: Uhmm can you make the ending where they got married and Taeyang is cast in "The Return of Superman" as a father of a 8 month old twin boys names Shin and Yun.

 

“You don’t like him, you don’t like him.” Yool looked up from her desk, of course a picture of them together was standing on her desk, his face looking down on her. There were pictures of them together everywhere, anyone who would walk into her room would say they were a good couple. The funny thing was, they weren’t one at all.

Youngbae was Yool’s best friend, and they had been so forever. They promised each other years ago, they wouldn’t become a couple, if they did bad things would happen and they would forever be unlucky, or so they had told themselves. Nowadays, this prediction actually seemed quite true. Youngbae was an idol, a popular one too. Yool was just a veterinarian, too average for a singer that managed to get famous worldwide. It was a miracle that they still met up so often, whenever Youngbae had some free time, he would call her or send her a message. It was very sweet and Yool therefore appreciated it a lot. He would never hang up before he was up-to-date on everything, how her parents were doing, how her dog was doing, but most importantly, how she was doing. Whenever she was feeling sad, he would make sure to tell her a stupid joke. Whenever she was happy, he’d laugh along with her. Whenever she was angry, they’d be angry together. It had been a while since they had seen each other, but that was alright. He was busy, he had tours, concerts, shows, he was Big Bang’s Taeyang after all. Whenever she had enough money, she’d make sure to come and watch. She always let him know whether she’d come yes or no, to make it a challenge for him to find her in the crowd. Often, he actually did. 

She smiled at the invitation, he was turning 27 and arranged a little get-together the next day with his closest of friends. He secretly did this every year and every year she was invited too, obviously. Lots of celebrities that were close to him would come too, and that was the part she wasn’t looking forward to. Lots of stuck-up s and fake Barbie dolls that never took the effort to talk to ordinary people. That’s what she thought of idols, of course Youngbae being the exception. Would she really go this year, yes or no? She looked at the dress she had already chosen to wear to the party, slightly afraid many female idols would look so much prettier than she would do. What if Youngbae wouldn’t even notice her— 

No. It didn’t matter whether Youngbae liked her or some brainless idol, she didn’t like him anyway. She couldn’t like him, bad fortune would cast upon them, and neither of them wanted that. She would just go and proudly show how good of a friend she was! She didn’t even have to stay for a long time, just showing her face would be enough.  And, to be really honest, it was never boring to stare at handsome idols that usually showed up on his parties too. Yool straightened her back and yawned. Time to go to bed and get enough sleep to appear stunning tomorrow.

 

With the invitation tightly kept in her left hand and a rose in her other (since Youngbae turned into Taeyang, she’d always give him a rose because when she asked what he wanted he had playfully told her that “famous people don’t need anything anyway”), she entered the house that the invitation told her to go to. Big vans where to be seen everywhere, signing that many idols had arrived already. She bit her lip slightly and entered the building, where lots of perfumes and Eau de Colognes were thrown in her face. There were so many people inside, and almost all of them were idols. Perfect bodies, perfect faces. They were all talking to each other, she didn’t fit in. But she was here for Youngbae, not for her. Though, where was he? She had been looking around quite some time, but didn’t seem to be able to find him. She walked up to a laughing, pretty girl with long, black hair who pointed at the side of the room. There he was, talking to an even prettier girl. Hands down, this was the most innocent girl Yool had ever seen. Slowly, she walked up to the couple, many questions popping up in her mind. Were they close? Were they dating? Were they together? Could she still turn around and pretend she had never been here?

“Hey, Yool!” Damn, alright she had been signalized. Youngbae waved at her and left the pretty girl to come and greet her. “I’m so happy to see you here, it has been so long!”

Yool nodded and smiled slightly. “I know right, it’s been quite some time. We need to meet up soon!”

He nodded excitedly, “yes, yes, we definitely should. I want to see how much your puppy has grown.”

“Ha, Simba has gotten so big and strong since the last time you’ve seen him. You won’t be able to recognize him.” She pointed at his hair and smiled smugly, “and he won’t do so either, because your hairstyle has worsened a lot.” 

“Yah!” He wanted to reply with somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter