∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: 

Main Characters: Oh Sehun (EXO), Kwon BoA, Lee Taemin (SHINee)

Pairing: Sehun x BoA x Taemin

Genre: Romance, Drama

Plot: BoA is having a relationship with Sehun for years now. With Sehun childishness and BoA maturity, they are a perfect match to each other. It all started when their dance collaboration. They are perfectly fine until BoA going to her old high-school party, in there; her friends told her that she is very smart to date a younger guy and asked her if Sehun ever talked to her about marriage. And it hit her, so bad. After all this time, she never mined about age - gap and marriage - thing. After that meeting, when BoA reaches their apartment, yes Sehun and BoA living in the same roof. BoA asked him casually about marriage and Sehun says that he's happy living like this and marriage is unnecessary. BoA forced a smile and tells him that she can't live like this, the day after, she left. Sehun thinks it's fine, she'll come back. But she isn't. After a year, BoA meets Taemin and he is like her knight in shining armor, but she still loves Sehun. And Sehun finally realizes his mistake, and no he is ready to marriage, how can Sehun wins BoA's heart back? With Taemin already can give what BoA's want.

Keywords: lovey - dovey, broken heart, sweet, faith

Additional Requests: happy ending

 

Mornings are the best time of the day for Boa. It is not just about the new days that God has given her; not about the new opportunities that await her; not about having something to work on but something about the way he always greets her.

“Good morning Noona Babe,” a sleepy voice greeted behind her followed by pair of arms going around her waist. A lovely smile painted her lips as she turns the stove low before turning to the guy she had been living with for years now.

“Did my baby namja chinggu slept well?” she smiles squishing the face of the said boy.

For some others, it may sound weird for a woman like her to go and date with a much younger guy than her. Others may see that she is just stuck with him because of responsibility since she is older than him. But even if the rumors were much more like daggers in some sense for them; love still kept them together.

She had been in the entertainment for long while he just started last 2013 with a twelve member group divided into two and he just happens to be the youngest among them. It certainly is awkward when they first started practicing for Boa’s song Only One for a show. It is the song that brought them closer. They exchanged numbers then messages then calls and whenever time will permit, she would give in to his wish to meet secretly.

It is never about the greed or the pressure of the age that gets through her to finally say yes when he asks her to live with him. It’s about the guy’s cute manners which really match his age and the way he acts bashful and childish and just all those overload cuteness he has.

Sehun gave a nod with a cute pout. She gives him a peck, “Freshen up and breakfast will be ready,” then allows him to move and get back to their room.

As they are eating their breakfast, Boa remembers her high school reunion.

“By the way, I will be out tonight for our reunion. Would you want to come?” she asks as Sehun savors the meal.

“I am sorry; we will be having promotions and probably end late tonight,” he replies, blinking those brown eyes on her.

Her eyes curves with glee from the cute gesture, “I understand. Just don’t stress much on things ok?”

“I really love my Noona Babe!” then he reaches to squish her face.

She chuckles as they continue on their meal.

 

For now, only few people know that they live together. But then, that doesn’t make the situation hard.

He is soon picked up by their van as the other boys’ waves on her. She tidies up their place before preparing to pamper herself for their reunion. 

It is not new that since she was young, she had admirers and it would be exciting to see how her old friends and admirers and lived right after they had parted ways after graduation.

Some maybe married already, some maybe big time people; some are probably artists like her but since she had been not in contact with them for long, she can only point a few people who appears on the screen like her as her batch mates.

-------------

A message from Sehun made her smile as she gets into her car to get to the venue. It is very refreshing to step on the grounds of your alma mater. The parking lot is crowded with cars already. Some of the attendees recognize her and asks her for autograph. As a small crowd forms around her, she was startled to get pulled by someone and she had to chuckle when she recognizes the voices of the people who covered her.

“She is busy and guys, this is a reunion not a fan signing.”

When the crowd left, she is crushed in a hug from her group of friends who looks very beautiful in their dresses.

“Omo! Look how beautiful you are! You still look the same even up to now,” one of her friends’ giggles as the others gives compliments.

“Let’s get inside; the party will be starting in a while,” she chuckles as they follow the crowd getting inside the social hall.

As the party progresses, her closest friend, Min Joo whispers over her, “Where is your boyfriend?”

She whips her head in complete shock, “Where did you learn that?”

“From the looks of it and from your reaction, it is really true,” Min Joo chuckles as the people around them cheers from whatever the emcee is talking about.

“You are quite lucky to have someone young as your partner. Have you two guys talked about marriage and settling down?” Min Joo pries again.

“He is still young and I want him to enjoy his youth first,” Boa chuckles, suddenly feeling uncomfortable already.

“I am not trying to put you in any awkward situation or to pressure you. Yes, it is not bad to let him enjoy his youth but you are the one being compromised. We are not anymore getting younger,” Min Joo reminds and finally leaves her to think on her own.

Sometimes she hates Min Joo’s blunt remarks but for this matter she realizes that her friend is just trying to help her. But why does it feel so uncomfortable already know that marriage finally gets replayed on her mind like some worn out stereo. Maybe she could talk to Sehun when she returns home; but she is suddenly scared of what may happen.

All throughout the reunion, she never had the chance to really enjoy the night. Her mind had been in a whirl after that very brief conversation with Min Joo.

She is still distracted even after she arrives at their apartment. Sehun is already waiting for her with a cake he brought.

“What’s the occasion?” she asks, finally noticing the dessert.

“We won an award and I want to celebrate it with you,” Sehun smiles, moving near her to kiss her, but she didn’t act like she always does which the guy notices.

“What’s wrong? My Noona Babe looks distracted,” Sehun pouts but she just replies with a smile and tries to be cheerful just for the guy.

As she listens to his tales, she suddenly brings up the topic. “Sehun-ah, what do you think of marriage and settling down for real?”

The guy jerks his head up from the call and the question as well. Then with a chuckle, “Noona, I am fine with this. Marriage is not really a thing for me; besides we agreed into this together right?”

She was speechless. At some point it hurts and at some point he is right.

It hurts that he doesn’t have any plan of settling this thing for real and he is right for she agreed with him in the first place.

But Min Joo’s words echoes all of the sudden in her head again.

“It is not bad to let him enjoy his youth but you are the one being compromised. We are not anymore getting younger.”

With a forced smile, she stood up, “I’ll go and change. I am tired and I want to rest,” then kisses him on the head instead as she goes inside their room.

For some unknown reasons, tears starts to fall from her eyes the moment she closes the door.

--------------

Sehun is surprised to wake up in complete silence. The house is usually wafting with breakfast at this time of the day. He checks the clock and it read 7:45.  Her side of the bed is neatly arranged.  With fear slowly nipping in his heart, he tears himself from the bed and walks out to the kitchen.

It’s empty.

A lone note on the fridge caught his eyes. He slowly moves to get near it and sighs with relief. It reads this way:

I’ll be back later.

It’s the first that she left a note but he shook it off. ‘She might have an early schedule,’ he thought finally moving to prepare because they have an early schedule by nine.

--------------

“Maknae, are you having a party with Noona again?” Baekhyun asks as they all move to get to the basement parking lot.

The day had been so full of shows and he barely had time to call her or even send her a message. He is just quite sadden by the fact that when he checks his phone, no messages from her.

“I think I had done something bad again; she left quite early today,” Sehun replies as he joins the rest of EXO K members on the van.

“I haven’t seen her in the entertainment today either. Yunho hyung is even asking me about her.  I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter