Ignorance (Is Not Bliss)

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: americanenglish

Title: Ignorance (Is Not Bliss)

Main Characters: Yien Tuan/Mark (GOT7), Jackson Wang (GOT7)

Pairing: Markson (Mark x Jackson)

Genre: romance/fluff

Plot: "Wait, are you flirting with me?" / "Have been for years, thanks for noticing." (Jackson as person 1 and Mark as the latter)

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: can it be a bit shorter? I just want something short and sweet, thank you!

 

“Five seconds!” Mark chirped, his elbows on the desk in front of him as he stared at the clock. Willing it to go faster, and faster, and even faster. His foot tapping the ground as he counted, leaping out of his seat as soon as the bell went off, causing the girl who was sitting beside him to let out a small cry of shock. “Oh! I’m sorry!” He said quickly, leaning down to help her before stumbling back when she waved him off, watching for another second before shrugging and taking off down the halls.

Today was the day! Yes, there was no doubt! Well-... other than the fact that he had also thought that yesterday was the day. As well as the day before, and the day before that. Well, it’s best to be optimistic!

Nodding to himself, Mark  tugged as his shirt before striding into the cafeteria, skimming the large room and beaming when his eyes landed on the very man he had been hoping to run into.

“Jackson!” He called, waving as he got closer to the other who looked up, a frown on his face as he searched the room before he broke into a grin. His lips curving upwards, eyes sparking and his loud voice calling out Mark’s name as he reached out to slap the other on the back as he sat down.

Yes, Jackson Wang, the male he had been trying to date for the past few months, nearly a year if he counted right. Yet the other seemed to hard headed to realize that a pick-up line from Mark was not a god-damn joke. Seriously, one would think that when their best friend whispers some much too friendly things in their ear, that they’d realize there was something more than friendship lingering in the air.

But not Jackson.

But Mark would do better this time! He was determined too!

Shifting in his seat the male pulled out his lunch, a small box that he had filled with dumplings the ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter