A Different Train

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: SmileUKwonKitty

Title: A/C

Main Characters: Woo Jiho/Zico (Block B), Ko Hyun Ae (OC)

Pairing: Zico x OC

Genre: Romance

Plot: It was Hyun Ae's first day at primary school. She was so shy that it was so hard to get close to people and make friends. One day a guy named Zico appeared infront of her and asks her to be his friend. He abandons his friends for Hyun Ae and always be with her. When ever school finishes he would always hold her hand and taker her home. when she was in year 4 she was told that she has to go overseas to australia. Hyun Ae didnt want to go but she had to, she tried telling herparents but her parents wont listen to her. When it was the day to see Zico at school again, she Completely ignored him for the whold day. After school wiout a word Zico will hold her hand and take her home as always but this time he stopped infront of her and held her wrist. Hyun Ae told him to let go but he wouldnt she tried her best to get out of his grip in that moment she slapped his face. zico slowly lets go of her wrist and look at her, but she would just run inside the house without looking back... And that was the last time she saw him because the next day early in the morning her parents called up the school saying shes leaving korea. 11 years passed and now she was 21 years old... She decided to go back to Korea... She hasnt forgotten about Zico at all... When Hyun Ae and Zico run into eachother...

[now ill leave this part to your imagination... lol this is actually real situation that happened to me lol xD i was just womdering how i will end up if we bump into eachother again.] i want Zico to be called by his real name . woo jiho. [he kinda looks like the guy that im talking about now so i chose him to be my main character lol] thank you.

Keywords: Sad and romantic

Additional Requests: Nah, surprise me.

 

Hyunae had her nose buried in her book as she walked through the crowd. That was the reason why she didn’t notice that the glass door was about to hit her squarely on the face. It would have, unless someone else hadn’t noticed and held it back for her. She looked up, stumped as she bumped into the boy who had been holding the door open.

“Thank you -” she began to say but stopped. The words got lost in her lips.

The same eyes, the same smile – yet, a stranger.

“Hyunae?” he asked. It was almost the same voice.

“Woo Jiho?” She couldn’t believe her eyes but it had to be him.

What was I thinking? That I’ll come back to Seoul after 11 years and not meet him again?

“Hey,” There was no enthusiasm in his voice, simply amazement. He extended his hand forward, like a stranger would do. She gripped his hand.

She was crying in a corner because a bigger boy had taken the doll she was playing with. Jiho came to stand in front of her. “I’ll get your doll back,” he said.

“Really?” she asked hopefully. Jiho nodded importantly. She thought it was funny because she had never seen a 4 – year old nod like that before.

“Let’s go.” He extended his hand towards her. She took it. It was warm.

 

“Your hand’s still warm,” she blurted out before she could stop herself. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter