my one and only

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: HappyVirusing

Title: my one and only

Main Characters: Nam Woohyun (Infinite), Han Heesung (OC), Infinite

Pairing: Woohyun x OC

Genre: angst

Plot: woohyun loves heesung but he can not win her over eventhough she likes him too cause she has a dark past when something bad happened

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

The sun sent pulsing heat throughout the stretch of the field that the class had lugged themselves onto, whilst the teacher relentlessly barraded them with endless requests, his eyes still fell on the beautiful girl that had caught his attention ever since the start of their high school years.

She looked so ethereal as her hand elegantly slipped a strand of hair behind her ear and her eyebrows furrowed as she struggled to hit the ball on time.

“Man, you’ve got it bad for this girl”

Woohyun spun around to his friends about to scold them for teasing him in public, but sighed as he saw his entourage pucker their lips and pointing at the girl, could they make it anymore obvious?

“Talk to her before Myungsoo takes a liking to her” A smack on the back sent him flying him the direction of Heesung, unleashing the cold glare upon his friends.

“Heesung-ah. Um-”

“Oh, hi Woohyun” She smiled at him as if she wasn’t just trying to throttle the dodgeball.

“Listen, do you want some help with your dodgeball?”

A hand went flying to her chest as she mock gasped, and quirked an eyebrow, “Are you saying my dodgeball is bad?”

“I wouldn’t say bad-”

“And you have the audacity to come up and offer help?”

Her hand rested on her hips and he almost shuddered at her perfection, “Maybe I just wanted to talk to you?”

She laughed, throwing her hair over her shoulder and wiping the sweat off her forehead, “Thanks, but I only have to suffer a few more minutes”

“Mind if I just stay and and defend?”

“Sure, why not-”

The entire class’ hubbub was silenced as a loud blare resonated from one of the end of the pitch, sending the beautiful girl before him shuddering.

“-Nevermind, I have to go”

Heesung bolted out of the class, leaving everyone gaping after her as she dashed towards the exit. Curiosity and slight worry peaked in Woohyun, what else would send him running after her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter