10 Rules

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Sakura, a stressed out 4th year med student, meets a strange girl in the library. Sakura usually doesn't take an interest in other people, but for some odd reason, this stranger has a hold on her. Sakura wants to get to know the girl more, but things begin to get stranger as there are some rules Sakura must follow. What are the reasons behind the strange girl's rules, and will Sakura find the answers to her questions?

Foreword

I'm back with another story. This has been in my drafts for a very long time, and I've only recently been able to pick it up again, so updates may be slow.

I honestly contemplated on posting this or not, but I think it'll be a waste if I don't. I've enjoyed writing it so far, so I hope you all will enjoy reading it too. The pace may be a bit slow, but please bare with it.

Again, please also check out the songs in the chapters as you read and leave me comments on what your thoughts are.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy.

Z3r0Air
Sorry for taking so long to update. I honestly have no clue how long it will take me to post the other one shots, so sorry in advance. Writer's block is a pain. I'll try my best to not take too long though, but no promises. Hopefully it won't take me a month. Anyways, hope you enjoy the update.