Brand New Start

PRINCESS WITHOUT HAND

Seulgi parked her car at the lobby as she won’t stay at the mansion for awhile and looked at Joohyun  “Joohyun, I won’t be staying here for the time being as there’s something that I need to settle. Do you mind that?” Seulgi asked she needs Joohyun approval before she settled her business. “Can’t you stay with me? I really don’t want to be in hell place called house alone.” Joohyun pleaded with tears start to form in her eyes. Seulgi bit her lips and wiped Joohyun’s tears before she nodded her head “But, there will be time I need to head out for few hours to settle my problem” Seulgi said which Joohyun immediately agreed “okay, few hours is fine. I’ll be fine being alone for few hours” Joohyun said “can’t you park the car? I’ll come with you” she continued afraid that Seulgi will leave her if she didn’t come along. “I won’t leave Joohyun. But okay, if that makes you calmer” Seulgi said and drove her care to the parking lot to park before she get down and opened the door for Joohyun ”Milady” Seulgi said and told Joohyun to walk as she follows behind her.

Joohyun’s parents are waiting for her at the dining room according to what Wendy said and she whispered to Seulgi “You better plan something for Joohyun because her life won’t be easy starting today. As much as I hate her to be with you, you need to get her away from here. Her mom is satan” and Seulgi only nudged Wendy giving signed to be quiet.

“Joohyun. Where have you been?” Mr. Bae asked though he knew that his daughter staying with Seulgi.

“none of your business. Be glad that I’m back” Joohyun said not interested to talk with her parents.

“look at how Seulgi gives bad influence on you. You become an ignorant and disrespectful like her” Mrs. Bae said and shooting a dagger to Seulgi with her eyes.

“Stop talking bad about Seulgi and tell me what you want. Another arrange Marriage? Oh.. Does the Kims told to everybody already about my hand and you feel I make you embarrassed? That’s why you called me? To apologized to Suho and begged him to not tell the media?” Joohyun keep spitting harsh words to her mom as she fed up and tears starts to trail down from her eyes.

“if you know what I want. Then do it now. Before anybody know how bad we are as parents” Mrs. Bae said and Seulgi only looked at her with disbelief. How can a mother protecting her fame and pride to the point being so heartless towards her daughter. She looked at Mr. Bae who told her through his eyes to help Joohyun and nodded his head.

Seulgi who unable to see Joohyun keep crying because of her parents decided to step in and touch the latter shoulder “With all my respect Mr. and Mrs. Bae, Joohyun needs to rest so she’ll be at her room and please let her rest.” Seulgi said and help Joohyun up “let’s go Joohyun” then Seulgi carried Joohyun on her back to the latter room. Seulgi stayed with Joohyun without any words come from as she caress joohyun head lovingly, waiting for Joohyun to calm down from her mental breakdown for having a mother like Mrs. Bae.

“Joohyun, I’ve been thinking about what you said yesterday and I guess this is the time. I’ll bring you to a place that nobody knows who you are but in returned, do you mind to let go of everything that you have here and start everything new?” Seulgi asked. “you don’t have to answer me now, think about it and let me know once you’re ready” Seulgi added and lay Joohyun on her bed telling her to sleep to let the tiredness go away. When Seulgi turn around to walked back to her room, Joohyun hold her hand and said “can’t you stay? I don’t want to be alone.”

Feeling defeated Seulgi nodded her head and sat on the floor “I’ll be right here and won’t go anywhere. But I can’t sleep next to you because I’m still nothing but your servants in front of your parents” Seulgi explained and caress Joohyun hand until she falls asleep and Seulgi too, fall asleep after Joohyun.

The next day come and Seulgi can feel her body sore for sleeping in uncomfortable position but she won’t complain about it as she doesn’t want Joohyun to feel bad about her. She get up and heard all her bones cracking as she stretch her body, and it makes Joohyun wake up from her sleep. “Seulgi. I’m ready” Joohyun said, answering Seulgi questioned last night. Seulgi understand what Joohyun talked about and said “left everything behind and bring only your passport. Write a letter for your parents if you want and we’ll be leaving in 30” Seulgi said and head to the playroom to bring what she think will be useful for them. She called her long lost friend, Krystal which lucky on her side still having the same number, to help her with documents and the necessary things to get out of the country.

Joohyun on the other hand really write a letter to her parents until Seulgi came back to her room and said “we’ll get going now.” Through the window using the same rope that Joohyun used to run away, Seulgi get her car and snuck Joohyun into her car. Telling her to seat on the back so none of the security will realize that she’s inside. True enough, the guard ask her where she’ll be going to and Seulgi simply said she told Joohyun already that she has things to be settled so Joohyun let her go. Nodded his head, the guard let Seulgi out of the mansion and Seulgi in full speed went to the Airport and met her long lost friend. They’re switching their documents since Seulgi needs Krystal to settle her apartment and other fixed assets while Krystal giving Seulgi all the necessary document she needs to get out of the Country. Joohyun who is blurred that everything seems so fast just follow Seulgi. “goodluck Seulgi, never thought she’ll be the one that you’re willing to sacrifice” Krystal said knowing who is the girl that will go with Seulgi. “Thanks Krys, for everything” Seulgi said and head to the counter to get the boarding tickets and went to the waiting room.

Joohyun who realized where they’ll be headed to, look at Seulgi “US? Why?” she asked and Seulgi just shrugged “that place less conservative and your parents won’t be able to find you? And nobody will care about your hand too and you don’t have to hide anything” Seulgi said. “ahh.. before I forgot, remember that time when you’re mad at me because you can’t find the necklace? I Found one exactly the same as yours” Seulgi opened the box and reveal the necklace that Joohyun has been looking for. “I supposed to give you the day when you and Suho went out for a date. But everything too messed up and I couldn’t even give it to you that time” Seulgi explained and help Joohyun to wear it on her neck.

Joohyun was feeling touched by the way that Seulgi did everything to her “Thank you Seulgi for being with me, for always be by my side no matter how y I am” Joohyun said and hugged her. “No. Thank you Joohyun, for trusting me and be the reason for me to live. Thank you for making me fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hand” Seulgi said and held Joohyun’s hand as they boarding to the plane and leave the country.