My Headache

For You, I’m Taking A Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‪- As Minjoo deals with what she calls Headaches, she faces her biggest one in the form of Kim Chaewon the infamous school flirt and play girl. Will Chaewon be a headache or a heartbreak ?‬ - 

 

________________

 

 

 

 

Minjoo sighed for the nth times today, she had to deal with a very annoying sophomore earlier, Ahn Yujin. Despite all that Minjoo can’t believe that this Yujin is also one of her family friends... so she does have a tiny little microscopic soft spot for the younger girl.

 

 

Not to mention that this Ahn Yujin was dating Wonyoung who’s one of Minjoo’s friends... funny enough, her, Yujin and Wonyoung are all family’s friends ... they all grew up together and often spent time playing around as young kids. 

 

However Minjoo as the oldest of the three would have more maturity and would maybe be the kill joy in their group. 

 

What did make her and Yujin not as close as they were as kids was that Minjoo became the school council president or what the others would call the school's head cops ...

 

 

She only became the president when her friend Eunbi graduated last year. Thinking of the older girl made Minjoo smile a little. 

 

While on the other hand, Yujin became friends with what she calls the Headaches instigators ... her Headaches.

 

 

First one is Kang Hyewon, the oldest of the group and the less troublesome. She’s basically just friends with the troublemakers without actually causing any troubles, the worst the girl did was eating in class, skipping classes to eat or sleep in class. Which was what at least half the students body does anyway. 

 

Minjoo liked Hyewon the most out of all the Headaches instigator, she even talked to her few times and actually  enjoyed it. 

 

 

The second one is Choi Yena, the second oldest and a real pain in the ... not only that girl loves to prank and annoy people, but it was extremely hard to scold her because she’d throw fit and tantrums every time she gets punishments... that was one hell of a headache to deal with.

 

 

Luckily, Minjoo was scary enough for Yena to stop whenever Minjoo enters the room. A skill that Eunbi had taught her and something Minjoo had worked hard on. Minjoo was the ice princess for a reason, her simple glare could freeze you.

 

 

Next is Yujin, this one is more of a bratty kid than anything, mostly following Yena’s lead and pranking people. 

 

Unlike Hyewon who was loved by the teachers, or Yena who at least behaved a little in class, Yujin had no limits. 

 

When bored Yujin would cause trouble to absolutely anyone, going from yelling in class because she was doing some dumb bets, to instigating people around her to play stupid games which often gave teachers a headache. 

 

But Minjoo did have a soft spot for the younger girl so she’d usually scold her lightly and tell Wonyoung to do the rest. Plus, it’s not like Yujin was scared of Minjoo like the others... Yujin was more scared of Wonyoung than the ice princess. 

 

 

Last but not least... ugh Minjoo already had a growing headache just by thinking of her... Kim Chaewon. The infamous play girl of the school.

 

 

Chaewon doesn’t cause troubles like Yena does nor creates havoc in class like Yujin. Her student record was probably even cleaner than Hyewon’s... 

 

That girl had nothing on her yet Minjoo despised her... 

 

 

Today, she was called to her office. Apparently while Yujin was throwing a fit in class, Yena took the opportunity to go inside her office to probably get her phone back... 

 

 

Unfortunately for the duck-lipsed senior, Yuri was in her office taking care of some papers as she was the vice-president.

 

 

Opening the door she was met with the loud and whining voice of Yena... the girl as usual would never admit that she was caught in the act.

 

 

"I just went inside the wrong room !" Yena said again trying to prove her point.

 

 

"As if you don’t know that this is the student council office !" Yuri retorted back, she wasn’t exactly known for having a lot of patience but Yena was known to piss Yuri off the most. Always ending up with the two bickering like an old couple.

 

 

"I just got lost !" 

 

"You’re a senior ! How can you even get lost !"

 

"I told you, I went in the wrong room ! Stop accusing me !"

 

"I’ll stop if you stop lying ! How can you get the wrong room when you come here once every 2 days !"

 

"I’m bad with orientation ! Stop false accusing me."

 

"Are you worse than Dori or what !? Even that fish could know that this is the student council office !"

 

"Are you comparing me with a damn Fish ?!"

 

"Not even ! That fish is better than you you duck !"

 

"What did you call me !" 

 

"Duck !"

 

"Yah-"

 

 

Minjoo stood there at the doorstep and looked at them bickering yet again... Minjoo almost wanted to say that Yena isn’t her Headache anymore but Yuri’s. She felt a little bad for the younger girl but at the same time she was slightly glad to have Yena off her back... 

 

 

Deciding that the two had enough bickering she cleared loudly making the both of them turn their head to her. 

 

 

Both wide eyed... 

 

 

"Minjoo !" Yuri exclaimed with a relieved smile as she went to hug her best friend.

 

 

"I see you had fun with Yena." Minjoo teased only for Yuri to hear, making the younger girl grumble...

 

 

"So... care to explain." Minjoo asked preparing herself for yet another headache.

 

 

 

_____

 

 

 

Minjoo had just dealt with Yena who in the end unintentionally admitted she wanted her phone back. Not before mentioning that Chaewon and Hyewon told her to do it... 

 

 

Now Minjoo was peacefully dealing with some papers... the least annoying part of her job if she was honest.

 

 

"Minjoo, these are old folders, the teacher told me to give it to you as you know where to put them in the storage room." Yuri entered the room with a big pile of papers and folders... the younger girl struggling to even carry them.

 

 

"Oh put them here.." Minjoo pointed at an empty corner of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours passed and Minjoo heaved out a yawn... Yuri was on her desk doing her things, diligently writing and reading papers.

 

 

"Yuri, you can go home now. Didn’t you say you wanted to film another cover ?" Minjoo said catching her friend’s attention.

 

"I do but I still have few things to do..."

 

"How about we do them tomorrow... we could meet up here and finish whatever we needed. Plus we have to clean the gymnasium storage room. We could come early in the morning so we have all day to do it." Minjoo offered

 

 

"Good idea. Let’s meet up there at 9 am. I’ll get going I’ll see you there tomorrow."

 

 

And with that Minjoo was left alone in her lonely and empty room. 

 

Minjoo saw the pile of folders she forgot to put in the storage room... seeing she have some time left she judged it was better to put them there first before going home.

 

 

Struggling a little, she made her way to the storage room in the gymnasium. She and Yuri called it a day quite early today so few students were still lingering in the corridors.

 

 

"Need some help.?" She heard the voice she wanted to avoid at all cost. The voice that made her have an headache alone. 

 

 

"No." She coldly replied and continued her way ... unfortunately her feet didn’t cooperate as she somehow stumbled on her own feet and was going to fall down if it wasn’t for a pair of hand coming up to save her...

 

 

"See, you need help." Oh god Minjoo wanted to wipe that smirk of her face. Minjoo didn’t waste time and quickly stood up on her own feet, shrugging the hands that saved her.

 

 

"I don’t anymore. Kim Chaewon." Minjoo didn’t even thanked her.

 

 

"Why so cold kitty ?" Chaewon asked with a playful glare 

 

 

"Don’t call me that." Minjoo bit back. She was already walking away but unfortunately Chaewon had decided to follow her every step

 

 

"What should I call you then ? Darling, honey, baby, sweety ? Perhaps I should call you mine." Chaewon said in her usual flirty tone. It made Minjoo frown harder, the headache coming full force. 

 

 

Here comes her main headache. Two Yena’s couldn’t compare with the headache that one Kim Chaewon gives her.

 

"In your dreams Kim Chaewon. I’m not yours." Minjoo scoffed.

 

"I’m already dreaming though, cause it’s impossible you are real." Chaewon once again said with a smile that could probably make girls fall on their knees, but not Minjoo. 

 

"Keep your sweet words for your girlfriends. They would probably be glad to hear them." Minjoo said while taking a turn to the gymnasium.

 

 

"What girlfriends ? I only have you in my eyes." Chaewon said still following Minjoo even inside the empty gymnasium.

 

 

"As if. Half the school wants to date you while the rest are heart broken. Don’t start me on how many times you cheated on someone." Minjoo said regretting quickly as she could feel the smirk on Chaewon’s lips. She missed the small sad smile on Chaewon’s face but Minjoo blames it on her headache.

 

 

"For someone that hates me you sure know a lot about me kitty." Chaewon smiled ignoring the little sting from the words.

 

 

Minjoo frowned harder, she hurriedly went to a door on the side of the gymnasium, trying to open it but unfortunately the door didn’t budge. Not to mention she had to balance out the pile in her hands.

 

 

Chaewon opened the door for her, not forgetting the smirk.  Minjoo only rolled her eyes and entered the room.

 

 

Putting the folders down she started putting each of them in their designated place. She felt a presence behind her but tried her best to ignore it. 

 

 

She tried her best to be quick to leave the room, finally placing the last folder in its place she stood up and turned around only to abruptly stop... not only her movements stopped but her breathing too.

 

 

Chaewon had trapped Minjoo in between her arms, not leaving space in between them.

 

 

"Minjoo... can we talk." Chaewon said.

 

 

Minjoo stayed silent, not daring to move one inch as she was frozen in place.

 

"Look... I want to talk about-"

 

 

As Chaewon started they heard the door closing... Minjoo gulped in fear as she finally snapped back to reality.

 

 

"You didn’t block the door ?!" Minjoo asked while forcing her way toward the now closed door, desperately trying to open it.

 

 

"I didn’t know I had to." Chaewon replied while making her way next to Minjoo.

 

 

"This door can only be opened by the outside ! We can’t open it here !" Minjoo said while still trying to open it.

 

 

"Who the hell creates doors like that !"

 

 

"They don’t. The door is just broken idiot." Minjoo snapped back... her headache taking over.

 

 

She watched as Chaewon frowned... maybe Minjoo was a little too much now...

 

 

Chaewon stayed silent... walking towards the back of the room and sitting there.

 

 

"There’s no use in trying to open it then. Why bother shaking the door." Chaewon plainly said while looking at Minjoo in the eyes.

 

 

"Sorry. I’m in a bad mood." Minjoo apologized

 

 

"It’s okay... you aren’t totally wrong... I am an idiot after all." Chaewon laughed bitterly.

 

 

"I didn’t mean it."

 

 

"Minjoo... come here."

 

 

Minjoo hesitated but her feet moved on their own, coming closer to where Chaewon was. Chaewon also stood up so she’d stand in front of Minjoo. One step away they both looked at each other.

 

 

"How long are you gonna ignore me ?" Chaewon dropped the bomb.

 

Minjoo bit her lip, she didn’t want to talk about this.

 

"It’s been a year Minjoo... I miss you." Chaewon added

 

"Please... let me show you that I’m sincere..." Chaewon looked up in Minjoo’s eyes.

 

 

"How can I know, you are the school’s play girl. You change girls like you change clothes." Minjoo frowned, mumbling out her reply but Chaewon heard it.

 

 

"I’m serious this time." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—-

 

1 year ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo sighed, she was called by Eunbi to deal with the Headaches... that’s how Eunbi called them at least (never she thought that Eunbi’s headaches would become hers a year later.)

 

 

Minjoo entered the classroom where she saw Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Yujin and a unfamiliar head... 

 

 

"I can’t believe you glued the teacher’s mug, chalks and her freaking chair !" Eunbi scolded while glaring at Yena and Yujin. 

 

 

"What am I even doing here..." mumbled Hyewon

 

 

"You didn’t stop them. That’s why." Eunbi snapped her eyes to the unreadable face that was Hyewon. 

 

Hyewon didn’t seem affected by the glare, merely showing a reaction... that upsets Eunbi the most. While Yena and Yujin where afraid of Eunbi, Hyewon was unbothered... which really annoyed Eunbi.

 

 

"And why am I here ?" A girl asked, Minjoo took a closer look and recognized the girl as one of the Headaches girl... 

 

 

Kim Chaewon if she remembered well, like Hyewon she wasn’t that much of a troublemaker, the worst she’d done was staying in the corridors and public displays of affection as she was caught more than once making out with girls at school.

 

 

Kim Chaewon, the official play girl of their school.

 

 

"You filmed them doing the deed and posted it on social media instead of stopping them." Eunbi threw her terrorising glare to Chaewon who hid her fear well behind a straight (if that’s even possible ) face but the little gulp gave it away. 

 

 

"I mean... it was very funny." Chaewon shrugged 

 

 

"What am I going to do with you four." Eunbi sighed.

 

 

"Yujin and Yena, you’ll have detention for the whole week as well as having to clean your mess. Meaning making the glue go so everything you glued isn’t anymore." Eunbi said with finality.

 

 

"Chaewon you gonna help Minjoo in her duties for the week." 

 

 

"And you... " Eunbi couldn’t find a good reason to punish Hyewon... the girl didn’t helped them but at the same time didn’t stop them.

 

 

"I ?" 

 

 

" it." Eunbi cursed under her breathe, missing the way Hyewon smirked at the sight. "You are free to go but next time it’s detention."

 

 

 

"Alright princess." Hyewon smiled as she walked out the classroom, not forgetting to throw a playful and teasing smile to the three who got punishments.

 

 

All three cursed the older girl but straightened their back once they heard Eunbi clear loudly. 

 

Minjoo almost wanted to laugh at the sight.

 

 

"Minjoo, I’ll leave Chaewon with you. Don’t be too kind with her." Eunbi instructed.

 

 

Chaewon stood up and went to Minjoo’s side... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were in the council room, Minjoo busy with her papers as Chaewon seemed to be focused on her own task herself... oddly focused. 

 

 

Taking a look over Chaewon she saw the girl looking down her desk, one hand holding a pencil while the other was under the desk... suspiciously under the desk.

 

 

Minjoo quietly made her way behind Chaewon who didn’t even noticed it. 

 

 

As she expected, Chaewon had her phone under the desk, texting someone with her left hand while making it look like she was focused on the papers in front of her...

 

 

"Having fun.?" Minjoo said from behind Chaewon. Making the girl jump out in surprise and turning around quickly to meet Minjoo’s icy glare.

 

 

"I was unfortunately." Chaewon said with a guilty smile. "Was texting my next girlfriend." Chaewon added while turning her phone off.

 

 

"I didn’t asked." Minjoo coldly replied while stretching her hand out in a way so the older girl would give her her phone.

 

 

What she didn’t expect was for Chaewon to grab her hand in hers while planting a small and soft kiss on the back of Minjoo’s hand...

 

 

Minjoo froze in place, she felt the heat slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter