No Right To Love You (JenSoo)

Songs About Us

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQotXzavlXI]

Regrets.

All I have are regrets but what can I do now? I can't just show up in front of the house we used to call ours. I can't beg for you to take me back when I know there is no way in hell you would forgive me for the pain I gave you. I miss you. But I don't have the right to do so because I left you.

I don't know how I started having doubts. Maybe I was just scared and confused and that confusion grew bigger. You were set to become the greatest actress the world has ever seen and I got scared that when all the attention was turned to you, I will be forgotten in the background. I was scared that one day you will meet someone and leave me. I was scared that I won't be enough for you anymore. So I left. And that was the biggest mistake of my life.

I left at the time you needed my support but I made the decision anyway. Self preservation? Maybe or maybe not cause if the reason was to save my self from the pain I should have done it sooner. We weren't the perfect couple but you always made the effort to put a smile on my face. We sometimes had nothing but you still surprise me with gifts or flowers. I was or rather still am a but you put up with my crazy. And just because I had that doubt and fear, I chose to break your heart.

When I heard you were casted for the biggest movie of the year and hearing it's success, I almost wanted to send you a message at least, but I didn't. But I wanted to let you know how proud I was because that has always been your dream. I watched it several times and I always end up crying at every scene you were in. I sometimes ask Lisa or Chaeyoung how you were doing and although I feel that they are mad at me for what I did, I am thankful that you have them.

You may not believe me but I do still care about you. I broke your heart and I won't be able to make it up no matter what. You deserve everything that you have now Jisoo and I wish I could let you know that I love you. I still do.