Make a wish

We can’t be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

 

“Why is your closet so gloomy?” asked Jisoo picking a hoodie. “Don’t you have purple or pink?”

 

She hasn’t washed any of her hoodies yet so she asked one of Taehyung’s.

 

“I don’t wear any other color than gray, black and white..” said Taehyung. “If you don’t want to wear something gloomy then go wash your clothes!”

 

Jisoo glowered at him but still took one.

 

“Not that.. Lisa gave it to me last year on my birthday..” he said taking it back. “She might feel upset if she sees you wearing that..”

 

They were meeting Lisa and Jungkook at the cinema.

 

“Then how about this one?” asked Jisoo taking a branded white hoodie. “This looks good with my jeans..”

 

Taehyung shook his head and put it back inside.

 

“Lisa gave it to me on Christmas..” he replied. “Choose another one..”

 

“I keep choosing but you keep on telling me to put it back!” said Jisoo annoyed. “Do you only have clothes given by her? I won’t borrow anything from you anymore.. I will just wear a mini dress..”

 

She stomped on her feet before going away but Taehyung grabbed her hand.

 

“Wear this..” he pointed at what he was wearing. “I’ll wear another one.. so just wear this..”

 

Jisoo smiled. She likes what he’s wearing the most.

 

It’s the most expensive brand he has. Who wouldn’t like it?

 

They were walking side by side looking for Jungkook and Lisa when  Jisoo put her face close to his chest.

 

“Why?” asked Taehyung flustered. “Why are you being strange again?”

 

“I just wanted to smell your perfume..” she replied smelling the hoodie she has borrowed. “If we smell the same..”

 

Taehyung patted her head.

 

“Of course we’d smell the same..” he replied. “We even use the same body soap and shampoo.. and maybe you even use my aftershave...?”

 

He grinned knowing she’d be irritated at what he said.

 

“Why would I use your-..?” said Jisoo being cautious while looking around them. “You are really...”

 

“What?” he asked messing her hair. “What are you going to say piglet?”

 

Jisoo tried kicking his knees but Taehyung ran making Jisoo stumble.

 

He came back to her immediately and helped her get up.

 

“Why can’t an 18 year old girl tie her shoelace more neatly?” said Taehyung getting on his knees and tying her shoes. “Are you a kid?”

 

“Just because you’re turning twenty next week doesn’t mean you behave like one..” Jisoo replied rolling her eyes. “You’re just as childish as I am and you-...”

 

Taehyung stood up and pinched her cheeks.

 

“I’m expecting a gift from you, okay?” he said smiling broadly. “If you don’t give me a gift.. I might really behave like a kid and get mad at you..”

 

“But I don’t have money..” she replied. “What gift would you expect from me?”

 

Taehyung patted her head again.

 

“Anything..” he said. “As long as it’s from you..”

 

 

The two were still talking to each other heartily while Jungkook and Lisa were looking at them from afar.

 

“She’s wearing Taehyung’s favorite hoodie, isn’t she?” asked Lisa looking at Jisoo. “Doesn’t she have any clothes to wear?”

 

Jungkook smells jealousy in the air.

 

“They’re brother and sister Lisa..” he replied. “I share my clothes with Yedam too.. there’s nothing wrong with that..”

 

Lisa sighed. That’s right. Those two are siblings.

 

She keeps on forgetting that fact.

 

 

“We came a bit late, didn’t we?” said Taehyung greeting the two. “This brat slept after lunch and I had to wake her up..”

 

“That’s right..” said Jisoo. “He woke me up by wrapping my body in a blanket then pushing me off of the bed.. he’s such a good person, isn’t he?”

 

Jungkook could see Lisa’s face sulking.

 

She isn’t used to being jealous that’s why maybe she can’t keep a calm expression.

 

She was the only girl Taehyung talked to for a year. But right now, Jisoo came in his life all of a sudden making things change drastically.

 

“Let’s go inside..” said Jungkook pushing Lisa towards the entrance. “Train to Busan 2 is starting soon.. we can’t miss any part of it..”

 

Taehyung sat in between the two girls while Jungkook sat on Lisa’s left.

 

Jisoo poked on Taehyung’s arm and he leaned his ear close to .

 

“Let’s make a bet..” she whispered to him. “The first one to make a noise while watching will have to treat a meal..”

 

Taehyung nodded. He was sure he’d win anyway.

 

He doesn’t get scared watching any horror movie.

 

They watched almost half of the movie and still, no one has made any noise.

 

Jisoo glanced at him who was also looking at her.

 

It has been a while since he was staring at her.

 

He doesn’t know why but seeing her face glowing in the darkness of the theater makes his heart...

 

He’d rather not continue. It’s for the best.

 

She placed her hand on his arm and squeezed it making him groan.

 

“That’s cheating..” he whispered. “What a cheater..”

 

Jisoo was having the best time of her life laughing in silence.

 

Meanwhile, Lisa has witnessed it all. 

 

And Jungkook who was sitting beside her, has witnessed her being jealous.

 

After the movie ended, Jisoo and Lisa went to the toilet while the two guys waited for them outside the cinema.

 

“You’re wearing his favorite hoodie..” said Lisa looking at Jisoo through the mirror. “Even his perfume.. the only perfume he uses.. I guess your brother is really fond of you..”

 

Jisoo looked at her directly. She feels like Lisa wants to tell her something.

 

“Since you’re his sister.. let me confess something to you..” said Lisa who looked serious. “The truth is.. I like him.. I have liked him for a year now..”

 

Jisoo felt uncomfortable. Why did she have to tell her that?

 

“Will you help me?” asked Lisa. “I haven’t had the courage to tell him anything yet.. but I plan on doing so.. although I don’t think I’m good enough for him..”

 

“You’re beautiful.. you look like a model.. you are an amazing person..” said Jisoo. “If he doesn’t like you, he must be blind..”

 

“Then he must be blind..” Lisa replied. “I’m aware he doesn’t notice me.. maybe he likes someone else..”

 

Jisoo’s brows closed in. She has never seen anyone else with Taehyung but those two friends of hers.

 

“I’m pretty sure he isn’t seeing anyone right now..” said Jisoo. “I think he’s just.. he’s just too boring himself that he can’t notice his own feelings..”

 

Lisa laughed. 

 

It was her first time seeing her laugh like that.

 

She felt proud of herself. She likes making the people around her happy.

 

“I honestly think he’s fun..” said Lisa. “But he does have some boring traits.. I can’t deny that..”

 

Lisa felt relieved a little. She noticed that Jisoo talked about Taehyung in a way a sister would talk about his brother.

 

Maybe she shouldn’t get jealous. Maybe she shouldn’t be worried.

 

They went out and saw Mino coming out of the man’s toilet.

 

He was wearing the same uniform the other employees have.

 

Jisoo stopped him right away. She has been wanting to apologize to him.

 

“Do you work here?” she asked. “Whoa.. I didn’t know you were this hard working..”

 

Mino pushed her gently out of his way but she grabbed his arm.

 

Then his colleague came and saw him with Jisoo.

 

“Did your girlfriend come to pick you up? What a lucky man..” said his colleague. “Maybe that’s why you got better right away.. you recovered quite fast after that accident..”

 

Mino remained silent and just smiled.

 

He was absent for a quiet some time in college not because he got into a fight but because his motorcycle slipped when it rained.

 

“Were you hospitalized before?” asked Jisoo. “That’s why I didn’t see you when I first transferred..”

 

“Will you mind your own business?” said Mino while glancing at Lisa who was standing before them. “Let me pass, will you?”

 

Lisa has never talked to him in those five years she knew him but Jisoo acted like she was a friend of him already after meeting twice.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell that guy I didn’t come to pick you up?” asked Jisoo. “He must have misunderstood already..”

 

“No one even cares..” said Mino pushing her aside again.

 

Jisoo kept on talking with him until they reached the exit.

 

“But I care..” said Jisoo. “What if he starts spreading rumors that I’m going out with you? How am I-...?

 

Then Mino saw Taehyung and Jungkook outside.

 

“Then I’ll let them misunderstand..” he said as he put his arm around Jisoo’s shoulders.

 

Taehyung saw them and immediately pulled her away from him.

 

“What were you doing with him?” he asked angry. “Did it take you long because you were talking with him?”

 

He glared at Mino who was grimacing.

 

Jisoo nudged his elbow. She made Taehyung promise that he’d apologize to him if they met again.

 

“Apologize now..” she mouthed to him. “Do it!”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

 

Why did he have to meet him outside college? Why did he even promise that girl?

 

“About last time.. I’m sorry..” he said in a small voice. 

 

Mino didn’t expect it from him. He knows pretty well whose son is Taehyung.

 

It wasn’t even a big deal to him. He is used to other students misunderstanding him.

 

“Do you want to come with us for dinner?” asked Jisoo smiling. “I’ll treat you.. I still feel bad for what happened last time..”

 

“There’s no need..” he replied before turning his back. “I’m going now..”

 

Jisoo ran after him but Taehyung grabbed her by her wrist be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter