Wishes and dreams come true

We can’t be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chater 18- The last chapter

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was walking towards the staff room to take a nap while he was on a break.

 

An all nighter is waving at him.. his body feels tired just thinking he has to work overnight..

 

And the saddest thing is that he won’t be able to see Jisoo two days straight. She’ll be going to college by the time he reaches home the next day and when she comes back home, he has to go back to work.

 

He was yawning while stretching his back when someone hugged her from behind.

 

“Oppa..” 

 

He hasn’t heard anyone call him oppa for a while. He used to hear that a lot when he frequented clubs.

 

He had a bad hunch.. 

 

He turned around and saw a glamorous and y woman in front of him.

 

Where did he see her? She does look familiar to him.. is she one of those women he met when he was drunk?

 

“I heard from a friend that you are working in this hospital so I came to check..” she said smiling while scanning him. “I didn’t know a doctor could be so... hmm... you know what I mean, right?”

 

She held his hands but he pulled them right away.

 

“I’m sorry but-...” 

 

He was about to tell her to leave him but then he heard a frightening voice from behind.

 

Frightening because he’s about to make her mad.. and it scares him to be on bad terms with her..

 

“What are you doing there?”

 

It was Jisoo.

 

He turned to see her and immediately ran to her leaving the woman he was talking to before.

 

“Who is it?” asked Jisoo. “Who are you hugging? Are you-...?”

 

“I swear I didn’t hug her..” he explained himself. “She hugged me first..”

 

The woman followed them and held his arm.

 

“Please don’t touch me..” he said pushing her hands.

 

He flinched at the woman’s touch.

 

“Oppa.. it’s me..” said the woman. “I thought you’d be glad to see me.. after that passionate night we spent..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened as he gulped nervously.

He’s in big trouble!

 

“Oh.. I see..” said Jisoo walking towards the woman. “You two are that close.. will you tell me your name Miss? I can’t keep count of how many women my dear brother has dated...”

 

Jisoo’s angry.. she’s furious! She always says he’s her brother whenever she’s mad at him..

 

“Jisoo..” the woman replied. “I’m Jisoo.. he even called my name in his sleep but he keeps forgetting my name..”

 

“Jisoo? I see..” said Jisoo glaring at him while walking away past the two of them.

 

Taehyung ran after her and stopped her.

 

“Jisoo.. I swear I didn’t hug her.. I pushed her away as soon as I saw her..” he said explaining. “Are you mad at me?”

 

“Which Jisoo are you talking to?” she asked still looking irritated. “How could you..? You even slept with a woman with the same name as me?!”

 

Taehyung looked around and noticed some people were looking at them.

 

He pulled her inside the staff room to talk with her privately.

 

“I came here because I knew I wouldn’t see you tonight but as soon as I stepped inside this building.. you were-..” she said.

 

“I wasn’t doing anything apart from thinking of you..” said Taehyung holding her hands. “I already told you that I had that kind of past.. I’m sorry.. and I really didn’t know her name was Jisoo too.. will you still be angry at me? I’m sorry..”

 

Jisoo pouted as she turned her head to the side.

 

“I’m not angry.. I’m just..” she was hesitating.

 

“What?” he asked her leaning in to hear her clearly.

 

“I’m jealous..” she said in a low voice.

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up. She looks too cute when she’s jealous.

 

“I mean.. you slept with another Jisoo..” she continued. “You haven’t even done it with me..”

 

He pulled her in for a hug.  Three months have already passed by after they have reconciled that night in Nokdo.

 

“Are you sure you aren’t doing it with me because I look plain compared to those women? Don’t you find me attractive?” asked Jisoo. 

 

“Hey.. I can stare at you all day even when you’re doing nothing..” he replied quickly as he kissed the top of her head. “You’re the most beautiful person for me..”

 

She looked up at him while wrapping her arms around his body.

 

“My dad doesn’t even know we’re dating now..” said Taehyung. “He’ll kill me if I do something behind his back.. and also.. I want you to finish your studies first.. I’m sure your mom would think like that too..”

 

Jisoo smiled finally. What he said was right.. her mom would have scolded her if she had heard what she was saying to him.

 

And she hasn’t even had the courage to tell Seojun about them. She feels too shy to tell him. She’s afraid he’d be disappointed in her.

 

What if his dad thinks she came back to his house just so he could date Taehyung again? He might get angry at her.. and she didn’t like that.. she doesn’t want to go against him.. she respects him and loves him just like his real father.

 

“Then are we okay now?” asked Taehyung cupping her face. “Can I recharge myself now?”

 

She nodded her head and rose to her tiptoes before kissing him quickly.

 

“I was feeling tired before but now I feel alive again..” he said kissing her forehead. “Thanks for coming here to see me..”

 

“Me too.. I feel much better now..” she said smiling. “Bickering with you makes me feel livelier.. I like that..”

 

Taehyung giggled at what she said. It’s true they always argue about everything but they always resolve it by talking just like how they did before.

 

And he knows he won’t win against her so he lets her say what she wants to say and just ask for forgiveness in the end.

 

He won’t talk back and say anything that can hurt her anymore. He can’t stay far from her anymore.

He’s changed.. he’s changed for her.. he’s changed because it’s his Jisoo..

 

They were cuddling and saying sweet things to each other when Taehyung received a call from his dad asking him where he was.

 

“I’ll come go to your office now dad..” he said hanging up.

 

“Are you going now?” asked Jisoo. “Then I’ll go home now..”

 

They went out of there holding hands.

 

“Can we watch a movie together this Saturday?” asked Jisoo. “There’s a new movie I’ve been wanting to see..”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“Alright.. I’ll make time to see a movie with you..” he said. “Then let’s have dinner together outside too.. I can’t even look at you while we’re eating at home because I’m afraid dad might see us..”

 

They were standing in front of the exit already. Jisoo needs to go home and he has to see his dad at his office.

 

“See you in two days at home!” said Jisoo waving her hand. “Send me a message whenever you can..”

 

She was about to go out when he pulled her hands and showered her with kisses all over her face.

 

He needs more of her.. he wants to kiss her more.. he hates seeing her leave..

 

“What if your dad sees us?” she asked pulling herself back. “You’re really stubborn..”

 

She had to scold him but she secretly liked it. 

 

“He won’t..” he said looking around. “He is in his office right now and-..”

 

Then he saw his dad staring at them from the outside.

 

Seojun was going back inside the building after having a business meeting at a cafè nearby.

 

“You two!” he shouted. 

 

Jisoo and Taehyung held each other’s hands nervously. 

 

They just got caught.

 

Seojun asked them to come to his office.

 

Jisoo’s hands were shaking in fear under the table. 

 

Even her eyes were quivering.. what will happen to them now? What if he dislikes the fact that they got back together?

 

Is he going to kick her out of his house now? Will he change his mind? Won’t he help her anymore in her studies? 

 

She started crying before Seojun could even speak.

 

Taehyung was startled and took some tissues right away to wipe ber tears.

 

“Dad.. can you talk to me first?” asked Taehyung worried about her.

 

Seojun hasn’t changed his expression yet.. he seemed cold..

 

Does he really hate that his son and Jisoo are dating for real now? What will he tell them?

 

“Don’t cry..” said Taehyung to Jisoo patting her back. “I’ll talk to him..”

 

She’s still a crybaby. She cries everytime they talk about his dad or her mom. That hasn’t changed at all.

 

“It’s my fault..” said Jisoo. “It’s because I told him I still love him that this happened.. uncle..”

 

“It was me.. dad..” said Taehyung holding Jisoo’s hands firmly. “I told her about my feelings and asked her out.. please don’t be upset..”

 

“Did I say anything about your feelings?” Seojun said in high tone. “What I’m upset about is that you hid this from me.. I was worried all the time that you two weren’t even talking and you keep ignoring each other.. I thought I’d have to die first before you date again!”

 

Jisoo’s tears stopped. Taehyung smiled widely.

 

“This is what I have been waiting for from the start.. you punks!” said Seojun standing up. “Now I can finally breathe.. I feel relieved now..”

 

Taehyung stood up and hugged his dad while Jisoo was finally able to smile.

 

“Uncle...” her voice trembled again.

 

“I think I can finally hear you call me dad now..” said Seojun. “And I can call you my own daughter from now on..”

 

Jisoo hugged him tight. She felt like she has really found her family.

Her mom might have left her early but she made sure to leave her with another loving family.. she made sure she wouldn’t be alone for the rest of her life..

 

“Thank you dad..” said Taehyung.

 

“Uncle.. I mean.. dad.. thanks for accepting me..” said Jisoo.

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

“Holding hands... embracing.. backhugging... kissing...” 

 

Taehyung was looking through Jisoo’s script in a play she was starring at for her final exams.

 

“Don’t you think this is too much for a play? Are you going to do this live in front of all the students? On a stage?” he sounded displeased. “Who is this punk you’re going to do all these things with? I need to talk to him first.. I have to tell him you already have a boyfriend and he can’t think of other things while doing skinship with you..”

 

He didn’t hear any response from Jisoo.

 

They were lying on the bed in her room while trying to practice her lines with him.

 

“Why aren’t you answering me?” asked Taehyung again. “Why are you-..?”

 

He turned his head to her and saw her staring at a painting on the wall.

It was painted by Mino back then.. that painting of her and Taehyung..

Mino gave it to her as a present for her 24th birthday. 

 

“Do you like it that much? You always stare at that painting everytime..” said Taehyung. “I’m also thankful to him to be honest.. I acted rude to him a lot of times because I was jealous..but it turns out he was just helping you when I couldn’t..”

 

Jisoo rolled over and propped her head up on one elbow, smiling down at him.

 

“Rosè and Jungkook are getting married next month.. Mino and Lisa are back together.. they cleared their misunderstanding and are also planning to get engaged..” she said looking at him in the eyes. “Don’t you think it’s amazing? How all of us ended up being together?”

 

Taehyung pulled her closer to him, her chest lying on his and his arms wrapped around her body.

 

“It’s really amazing.. it’s fascinating..” he whispered to her. “I still can’t believe I’m holding you like this.. whenever I see you, it feels like it’s always the first time.. I think I still fall for you everytime..”

 

He lifted his head a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter