first date

five dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: I aged up the members, Jihan is nineteen while Zoa is eighteen for the plot, sort of~



 



 

1st date



 

Jimin stared at Jihyo as the said girl kept fixing her hair for almost half an hour now. She shook her head, not amused at all then sighed. “Jihan-ie.” She called her friend. The younger girl hummed in response but didn't turn around and kept putting such stuff on her hair and face.



 

“You're overdoing it. You look fine. Bet Hyewon wants you to look natural rather than having a heavy make up like that. You know her type.” The older between them said, before jumping onto her feet then walked towards the shorter girl.



 

Jihyo pouted and then turned at her. “Won't Hyewon like this?” She asked, low. Jimin sighed, the younger girl didn't understand what she had said. “I said, Hyewon will like it more if you will not exaggerate your makeup and clothes like that. Just be you. What do you usually wear when you hang out with her in the past?” She explained and asked.



 

“Well, I just wear simple shirts and jeans… But it's not a hang out anymore, it's a date, unnie! There's a big difference.” Jihyo reasoned, sulking. The older girl snickered. “Tss. I know you both started to treat your hang outs as dates after you both learned that you two have feelings for each other.” She whispered but the younger girl heard it and blushed. Jihyo huffed and turned into the mirror, wiping up her makeup while grumbling words under her breath. Jimin was right. Jihyo did always treat her and Hyewon's hang out as dates when she realized that she liked the girl more than a friend or best friend or whatever.






 

After an hour, the doorbell rang and Jihyo jumped in surprise. Jimin shrugs. “I'll get it. Prepare at the last minute.” She said before running down the stairs, to the door and opened it



 

The younger girl took a deep breath, calming herself down but her heart started to beat fast when she heard the familiar warm and angelic voice from downstairs.



 

“Where's Jihan-ie?”



 

She smiled, then blushed, then checked herself again in the mirror. That giant baby didn't even bother to greet Jimin and straightly asked where she was the moment the door opened. She heard Jimin grunted.



 

“Wow, hello to you too, Jo Hyewon. How about I won't let you guys go?”



 

“Yeah, whatever, unnie~”



 

Then, loud footsteps can be heard. Jihyo panicked and started to straighten her clothes, then fixed her hair again. A moment later, Hyewon appeared and walked closer to her. She's wearing an oversized black jersey shirt, jean shorts and vans. That's what Hyewon normally wears and simple but she still rocks it and Jihyo felt blushing because of how good she looks with those simple outfits.



 

“Why are you taking so long?” She asked, brow raised as she watched her bestfrien— ahh no, future girlfriend fix her clothes and hair. “Tch. You don't need to apply makeup or wear fancy clothes, geez. You already look beautiful without stuff.” Hyewon complimented and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to her before fixing her fringes.



 

The shorter girl let her and just stared at Hyewon's face. She's trying to get used to being much more close with her, since they'll be over with their best friends forever status soon, of course, they'll still be bestfriends, but now with lovers. Plus, Hyewon isn't really that clingy type and does not usually initiate a move even when they're still close friends, only when she's in the mood or excited, and those don't have a deep meaning yet.



 

Hyewon felt the stare and smirked, her confidence boosting when Jihyo kept staring at her face. “I might melt.” She muttered before kissing the younger's nose. “Let's go, bunny?” She asked.



 

Jihyo snorted, cheeks tinted red. “You wish.” She exclaimed, walking past Hyewon and grabbed her sling bag.



 

The taller girl just giggled and followed Jihyo downstairs.


 


 

“What do people usually do on their first dates?” Hyewon awkwardly asked Jihyo who's equally awkward beside her. They decided to walk instead of riding a bus. It's more convenient and romantic, but the atmosphere is a little bit awkward and heavy.



 

Jihyo shrugged. “I-I don't know either,” She said, scratching her head before suggesting. “P-Probably hug and hold hands?” She added, uncertain. The younger pouted and kept mum throughout, not really sure of what to say.



 

Their destination is at the café that their older friend— Jiyoon, owns. Hyewon walked a little bit faster and opened the door for her Jihyo. “After you, bunny.” She said and even bowed like a servant. Jihyo rolled her eyes but there's a smile on her face, Hyewon is naturally playful and it's one of her main points of charm.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter