All I want is you

The simplest answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It’s my precious child Aisha’s bday, and because she is a fellow Cancer, she will get a birthday fic, and it’s another excuse to write some cute Syeonsha, because the world needs more of them! Anyway, this is rather straightforward, with Sihyeon in maybe a slight panic over her girlfriend’s birthday, who is already rich, and has whatever she wants, so what to get for your rich Bae, that’s what Sihyeon needs to find out, enjoy, happy birthday Yoorim!





 

Normally, Kim Sihyeon is not a person that would panic. She likes to think of herself as rather level-headed, calm, and practical in most situations. But this wasn’t most situations, and the brown-haired girl stared at the calendar on her bedroom wall with wide eyes, the date of July 21st was circled several times in purple marker, and if that wasn’t enough. Sihyeon even put tiny purple hearts around what the words said.

 

“My Yoorimie’s birthday.”

 

Sihyeon was seconds away from a total panic mode here, because Yoorim is such a great girlfriend, she really is. She is sweet, kind, protective, makes her feel like the luckiest girl in the world on a regular basis, and is of course easy on the eyes. A little too easy on the eyes, since Sihyeon remembers being instantly drawn to the slightly taller girl, with her gorgeous face, pretty smile, and eyes. The kind of looks that could only be described as exotic beauty, but Sihyeon also remembered just writing down the words tall as a first thought when it came to Heo Yoorim, when she really wanted to say drop dead gorgeous, only didn’t want to come off as some sort of creep or anything. Sihyeon would like to say she played hard to get when it came to Yoorim’s advances, and to some extent, Sihyeon supposes she did play hard to get, resisting as much as she could. But, Yoorim was so assertive in a confident, sure sort of way, not to mention she was really very sweet, how could Sihyeon resist for long. 

 

But now, she had a much bigger problem than trying to resist Yoorim’s charms. She needed to think of something to do for her birthday, which was soon, very soon. The brown-haired girl sighs and practically falls out onto her bed. They’re meeting today, her and Yoorim, because of conflicting schedules this whole week it had been impossible to meet. Because of how very sweet Yoorim is, she already sent her a series of texts expressing her excitement over them meeting today.

 

“I missed you, Syeon.”

 

“I can’t wait to see you in a little while.”

 

“Be prepared for lots of hugs and kisses, Syeon.”

 

Sihyeon remembered smiling at those texts, because they were very much Yoorim, sweet and affectionate rolled up into one package. She can’t wait to see her either, and then she remembers how she has no idea what to get for her girlfriend’s birthday.

 

“What am I going to do?”

 

This would be a hell of a lot easier if her girlfriend wasn’t already rich, has many things, and can continue to buy many things because she has money. What does one get for their rich girlfriend, who can buy anything she wants? That is Kim Sihyeon’s biggest dilemma. 

 

“What would she even want?”

 

That’s another question, what would Yoorim want? She doesn’t recall hearing Yoorim talking about anything in particular, come to think of it. Yoorim hasn’t even mentioned her birthday at all, during any of the conversations they have had. Sihyeon supposes she’ll simply have to ask Yoorim without really asking her, as she wouldn’t want her to get suspicious as to why she’s asking. More importantly, Sihyeon does want to see Yoorim, she has missed her too, and can’t wait for those hugs and kisses Yoorim promised. That’s why she began getting ready, purposely wearing a purple blouse that showed off her shoulders, mostly because Yoorim seems to have a thing for her shoulders, it’s kind of amusing, if not distracting because her girlfriend really will randomly leave kisses on her shoulders, no matter what, not caring who’s watching. Yoorim is bold that way, reaching for her hand, walking around proudly like the happiest girl in the world, just to have her there. 

 

One last mirror check, agreeing her purple top and jeans looked very cute, she does minimal makeup, adds some lip gloss, grabs her bag, a cute dark purple shoulder bag that is the exact match to Yoorim’s lighter purple, one Yoorim picked out for her since she insisted. Yoorim is very free-handed with her money, not thinking twice, and always willing to treat someone, as nice as those qualities were. Sihyeon wasn’t with her for that reason, or the fact she had money, something she wanted to make sure Yoorim knew early on in their relationship.

 

(Flashback)

 

Tonight was date night, and with date night there was always a high chance of Sihyeon being spoiled by Yoorim. The taller girl who greeted her with pretty red roses and handed them over to her with the utmost care. Yoorim even smiled in a shy way that made Sihyeon’s heart skip several beats. 

 

“You look so cute, Syeon.” Those are the first words out of , noticing how adorable she looks with her white sundress, and pigtails in her hair. Sihyeon had just come from her acting gig, and there was no time to change, because her first thought was being with Yoorim, who looked very nice in her dark dress shirt and expensive slacks, an actress and young CEO to be a classic combo. 

 

“I look like I shouldn’t be next to you, CEO-nim.” Sihyeon teases with how there’s a stark contrast between them, and Yoorim shakes her head, taking in her cute girlfriend’s appearance, and pretty face, getting momentarily lost in those big bright brown eyes, definitely losing it when Sihyeon’s warm smile appears on her face. Truth be told, her gorgeous smile was one of the first things that attracted the slightly younger girl to her girlfriend. Sihyeon really was very pretty, with the perfect actress sort of look, that had you drawn to her right away. Although, that was not the only thing that drew Yoorim in. Sihyeon had such a warm energy about her, that you couldn’t help wanting to get to know her. 

 

“You look beautiful, Sihyeon.” The words come out more serious than Yoorim might have wanted. Sihyeon looks suddenly shy, like she’s savoring the compliment, all Yoorim wanted to do was make sure she knew how beautiful she was.

 

“Thank you, Yoorimie, you too. Should we get going? I’m so hungry right now.”

 

The dark-haired girl frowns in concern, she doesn’t like to hear that at all, and grabs a hold of her hand.

 

“Come on, let’s go, I made reservations earlier, please eat anything you want, Syeon.”

 

Sihyeon knows that’s only coming from a place of concern. Yoorim is considerate and caring, but she gives the slightly taller girl’s hand a squeeze then stops walking, Yoorim turns immediately to see if there’s anything wrong. 

 

“What’s wrong?” 

 

“Nothing, I wanted to make sure you know that I’m not with you because you have a lot of money, I like that you treat me well, because you’re a kind person. But, I hope you know that I want to be with you for you, Yoorim.”

 

The sincerity in her girlfriend’s voice touches Yoorim. She has never been worried about Sihyeon dating her for her money, as Sihyeon is not the type to do such a thing. She is kind, sweet, and Yoorim knows she is with her because she wants to be, that’s why she leans forward to steal a quick kiss against her soft pink lips.

 

“Hey, I know you aren’t dating me for my money, Syeon.”

 

“Good.” There’s a sigh of relief, she wouldn’t want Yoorim to ever think anything like that.

 

“You’re dating me because I’m attractive.”

 

“Yes, hey! Yoorim!”

 

Yoorim laughs at her joke as well as Sihyeon’s expression. The small pout makes Yoorim weak and so she cups her cheeks in her hands. “I’m kidding, just kidding, now let’s go eat, sound good?”

 

The pout disappears soon enough, Sihyeon’s hunger winning in the end, and she takes a hold of Yoorim’s offered hand again. All was forgiven, anyway, as long as her girlfriend knows that she is with her for no other reason than the girl herself.

 

(End)


 

“Okay, time to get going.” Sihyeon’s final mirror check is deemed approved and she leaves her apartment. Yoorim texted her earlier to meet at their favorite cafe, a perfect suggestion as Sihyeon was craving for one of their special made teas. She might be a bit late so she hopes Yoorim is waiting long by the time she arrives.

 

Sihyeon should really know by now that Yoorim will wait for her as long as it takes. The pretty dark-haired girl stood just outside of the cafe, in more casual clothes, a black blouse and denim jeans. Today was the first day in a long time where Yoorim was free of work and the first thing she wanted to do was see her girlfriend. Sihyeon sent a text with a cute purple heart emoji and apologies that she might be a few minutes late. Yoorim doesn’t care as long as she sees her, the first thing she is going to do for real, is hug and kiss her. Some of her most favorite things to do when in the presence of her girlfriend. Since she hasn’t seen Sihyeon properly in a while, there will most certainly be hugs, kisses, hand holding, all physical intimacy she’s missed with her girl. Yoorim is busy thinking too much about how it will be to see Sihyeon, that she doesn’t see the fact that her girlfriend is coming up from behind her. The brunette has a playful smile on her face and puts her plan into action, going up to the taller girl and places her hands over Yoorim’s eyes.

 

“Guess who?” Sihyeon whispers softly in her ear, she can already feel that Yoorim is smiling.

 

“I don’t know, is it my amazing girlfriend?”

 

“Your amazing girlfriend!” Sihyeon chuckles. “Does your amazing girlfriend know you would ask such a question to random strangers?”

 

Yoorim laughs too, turns around while wrapping her arms around the slightly shorter woman’s waist, and smiles so earnestly that it makes Sihyeon smile back. The brunette’s arms go around her shoulders immediately, one of her favorite ways to hug Yoorim because she can, as she is a bit taller, and they share the perfect height difference. 

 

“My amazing girlfriend knows she’s amazing, so there.” Yoorim leans down to her lips just ever so slightly. “Hi, Syeon.”

 

“Hi, Yoorim.” She whispers back, getting another kiss after that, and they really could stand out in front of the cafe, like they’re filming for a drama with the way they’re standing, even several people walking past are giving them varying looks of intrigue, envy, and pride. They break the kiss and Yoorim gets a hold of her hand, smiling again.

 

“Okay, more kisses later.” She is looking at her shoulders when she says that part, which makes Sihyeon laugh internally. Her shoulders are always such a weakness for Yoorim. 

 

“Yes, I am craving some tea from here, let’s go.”

 

Not only that, but it would be a good chance to ask about Yoorim’s birthday without really asking, she hopes she can put on her best acting performance and not get Yoorim suspicious in any way. The two of them get their own private booth, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter