Chapter 1

The Setting Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry I can’t do this anymore. This life just isn’t mine anymore. I was looking down at the gorgeous Han River flowing so peacefully. I wish my life could’ve flowed that smoothly. I slowly climbed onto the railing of the bridge and closed my eyes. I allowed my tears to flow freely as I prepared to jump but...

 

???: DON’T DO IT!!

 

I turned around and saw someone running towards me. I knew that they were gonna stop me so...I let go. I landed in the water with a big splash and I went under. This was it. I could finally let go of all my sorrow. I let all the air run out of my lungs and right before I out, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, hulling me out of the water. 

 

???: HEY WAKE UP!!

 

I suddenly felt pressure on my chest and water came spouting out of my mouth like one of those mermaid fountains you see sometimes before coughing up a lot of water. That’s when I opened my eyes to see a pretty handsome looking young male. His face somehow reminded me of a pudu. 

 

Y/N: W-why did you save me...

 

He let out a little chuckle before staring at my soul.

 

???: I can’t watch someone die knowing that I can save them...

 

I slowly sat up and buried my face in my knees so that he wouldn’t see my tears.

 

Y/N: B-b-but I don’t want to live...life has been nothing but hell for me my whole life...I can’t do this anymore.

 

I felt warmth and comfort surround me as the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter