meeting old friends

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After around 12 hours flight, finally Yuri and Jessica landed in Los Angeles. Both of them were planning to have a vacation in LA, save for Jessica’s meeting with few investors and designers which will be scheduled in one or two days during their vacation.

“Sica… we’re here. Wake up.”, Yuri caressed Jessica’s head softly. But as predicted, the sleepyhead did not budge at all.

Yuri sighed. She knew Jessica sleeps like a corpse, moreover, her packed schedule as the CEO of Blanc&Eclare took most of her energy lately. However, the plane has almost stopped and she must wake the ice princess up.

“Sica..wake up.. Hey!”, Yuri tried again as she shook Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica finally stirred a little bit. She opened her eyes lazily but then closed it again within a second.

“5 more minutes.”, she mumbled.

“We have landed. Come on, wake up, baby.”, hearing that they already landed in LA, Jessica’s eyes shot open.

“Oh my God, we’re here?? I haven’t re-touch my make-up and my face is bloated! Why don’t you wake up me earlier, Seobang?”, Jessica whined and pouted.

“I did!”, Yuri retorted. “I tried. But you kept saying 5 more minutes. And who cares if you don’t put your make-up on, you’re still beautiful anyway.”

Hearing Yuri’s compliment, Jessica blushed. Even when Yuri said it in a nonchalant way, she always have that effect to Jessica.

“Really?”, Jessica beamed.

Yuri chuckled. “No. I just said it so I don’t have to wait you put your make-up on.”

“YAH! You’re so mean!!”, Jessica protested while slapping Yuri’s shoulder repeatedly. But Yuri just continue laughing and pulled her close to kiss her forehead.

Jessica smiled for this small but sweet gesture that Yuri made. It was warm between Yuri and Jessica, not passionate like when they first started dating, not on-fire like when they got back together after long separation, but isn’t that what people are looking for? A warm and loving relationship, an ideal feeling when you wish to have a partner for a long term relationship.

Those days as SNSD was long over, they both grown up into matured ladies. Both of them has boosted their own career, where Jessica is recognized as a high profile owner of Blanc&Eclare which owns many stores around the world and Yuri established her name as one of the big actress in South Korea. They had their ups and downs, their relationship was not only full of happiness, but also peppered with tears and broken hearts. However, they found their way back to each other.     

They live together but sometimes with their schedules, it was hard to meet and have some quality time together. To reignite the flame between them, they decided to have a long vacation together and go to LA and spend time with none other than, Taeyeon and Tiffany, whose now lived together in LA.

*****

“Jessiiiii!!!!”, Tiffany screamed and ran to hug Jessica the first time she spotted the couple who just got out from the gate, leaving Taeyeon to made an awkward grin where people around them was staring at them because of Tiffany’s megaphone voice.

 “Oh my God, Tiff! Don’t scream!”, Jessica said in English when her American-buddy hugged her.

“Oh come on!! I am just so excited to see you!!”, Tiffany beamed her eye-smile and replied her best friend with the same language.

“Finally!!! You’re here!”, Taeyeon grinned, her arms opened widely to welcome Yuri in her hug.

The four of them got so excited when they meet again after a long time and they hugged each other in turn. It was always nice to meet a long time friend, a sister, who were once shared a good times and bad times together in SNSD glorious era.

“You need help?”, Taeyeon asked while eyeing Yuri who carried two big luggage and two bags in her hand. She further laughed when she saw Jessica just go along with Tiffany, leaving Yuri with so many stuffs to carry.

“Ah yes please. Thank you, Taeyeon. That princess never want to carry her own stuffs.”,  Yuri said while pointing to Jessica with her chin.

“That’s why she is called a princess.”, Taeyeon chuckled and took the luggage from Yuri’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter