Indulge In

Lovingly Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 005 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Indulge In [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Are you excited?” 

 

Eunseo viewed the building in front of her in awe. It had been a while since she had gone to the movie theater since every film and show nowadays were available to be streamed. While she preferred to watch movies in the comfort of her home, the movie they were going to watch was fairly new and having Baekhyun in her home would be uncomfortable.

 

“I don’t know if I want to do this,” Baekhyun replied, his shoulders slumped as he stood frozen beside her.

 

The day before, Baekhyun finally agreed to watch the movie with her as they walked home after viewing the sunset. That simple ‘sure’ prompted anticipation for this day and now hearing Baekhyun wanting to backtrack eased her excitement.

 

“Oh, come on,” Eunseo nudged him lightly with her elbow. “It won’t be that bad,” she assured.

 

“I still don’t see how this can change my perspective on love.”

 

“It won’t hurt to try, besides… I read the synopsis of the movie before we got here. It’s not as sappy as you think it will be.”

 

“Still,” Baekhyun sighed before he turned to her, “Can’t we uh, just explore the city?”

 

“You’d rather go walk more than sit down and watch something?” Eunseo raised a brow with an amused smile.

 

It was funny that he would prefer to do that when one of the options involved romance.

 

“Isn’t that what we’re supposed to be doing?”

 

“Well, it won’t hurt to rest and do something fun. And don’t worry, we’ll go exploring after the movies.”

 

Baekhyun seemed reluctant as he pondered with the idea. Finally, he nodded his head and said, “Okay. We’ll watch the movie.”

 

“Great!” Eunseo grinned. “Let’s go in, then.”

 

Walking into the movie theater, the cool air greeted them as the doors slid open and Eunseo’s body slightly shook. 

 

She had forgotten how decorative the place was as she scanned where the movie posters displayed in such an appealing manner she could squeal. Luckily, it wasn’t as busy as she feared as only several groups of people walked around the area nonchalantly with their belongings.

 

Standing at the ticket booth, Eunseo sighed with relief when the monitor above showed the closest time of viewing for the movie was in less than ten minutes. 

 

“Hello there, what movie are you both watching,” the ticket clerk asked as they were next in line. 

 

“To Be Yours, at twelve please,” Eunseo answered.

 

“Alright, let me print out your tickets,” they said as they went through the monitor and printed the tickets before handing them to Eunseo. “That’ll be 24,000 won.”

 

Before Eunseo could reach into her bag for money, Baekhyun quietly stopped her hand with his before handing his credit card for the clerk to take. The gesture itself was sweet yet surprising as she expected for him to stand idly by as she did everything.

 

“Thank you,” Eunseo whispered as she leaned in closer for Baekhyun to hear.

 

Baekhyun acknowledged her ‘thank you’ and whispered back, “You’re welcome.”

 

As the clerk handed back his card, Baekhyun bowed and thanked them. They walked away from the booth before peering down at their tickets. 

 

“Okay, we got the tickets,” Eunseo said, satisfied that they were finally in her hands. “Should we get some snacks?”

 

“I guess we can,” Baekhyun answered. 

 

“Okay.”

 

Walking toward the concession stands, they ordered their snacks with Baekhyun paying for them afterwards. With the snacks in their hands, Eunseo and Baekhyun strolled to the screening room. Anticipation and excitement brewed within Eunseo, as for Baekhyun, it seemed the opposite. 

 

At least two hours later, the movie came to an end. As everyone ahead of them had left buzzing about the movie, Eunseo and Baekhyun were the last ones to come out of the room. Grinning from the movie’s ending, Eunseo sighed out of satisfaction and bliss.

 

“How was the movie,” Eunseo asked, turning to Baekhyun and frowned, seeing his face twist into a grimace.

 

“I dislike romance even more now,” Baekhyun cringed. “I couldn’t finish my hot dog while watching it,” he continued as he picked up his food from the tray and finished it in one bite.

 

Eunseo sighed at his answer. She thought having him exposed to it would help somewhat with his dislike toward love. Now knowing that it seemed to have made it worse, it seemed hopeless.

 

“Well, I guess to make you feel better,” Eunseo began, wanting to take away his disgust.  “you can choose a movie of your choice.”

 

Baekhyun seemed surprised by her suggestion but soon after he broke into a big smile that was honestly adorable. “Are you sure?”

 

Eunseo nodded while taking the last sips of her drink. “Yeah.”

 

“Okay.” 

 

They walked down the hall that was showcasing the movie posters that were currently being shown in theaters. Passing by each poster, none of them looked remarkably interesting to watch as there were historical, sci-fi, animated, horror, and other types of movies that didn’t stand out in any way to Eunseo. In front of her, Baekhyun was scanning each poster until he finally stopped in front of one.

 

He pointed toward it. “Let’s watch this one.”

 

To her horror, the movie poster he was pointing at was a zombie slasher, her least favorite type of movie. They were just so gory, the images of actors in ultra-realistic zombie makeup scared her to bits, and characters often suffered so much to the point that Eunseo was overwhelmed. A good example would be, Tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter