002

(BxB) Love Auction
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Date[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Ow!” Soonyoung winced and then pouted. He’s on the way back to the dorm with Jihoon after finished helping their course mates for the auction. Given Jihoon’s mood, both of them won’t join the closing event of their festival week. Since Soonyoung found Jihoon again after the auction ended, Jihoon had been glaring and occasionally hit him out of frustration. Some were deadly hits, some were just minor one.

“I hate you.”

“I know.”

“I freaking hate you.”

“Mm.”

“I hate you make me joining that stupid auction.”

“Yes.”

“I hate that guy.” Jihoon groaned and then kicked a stone in his way. Soonyoung stayed silent this time walking beside Jihoon. He had heard from Yerim about the guy that won the bid for Jihoon. He didn’t get to see who it was but was amused that someone managed to annoy the hell out of his best friend here. Soonyoung never saw he’s furious like this. Still cute, Soonyoung said to himself.

“I will just ignore him, huh.” Jihoon scoffed. Soonyoung blinked. Yerim had warned him about this, and asked his help to make sure Jihoon went to the date as the money Jihoon won is a very big help to them. Everyone didn’t want to lose it as it’s a rare chance.

“But Jihoon, he already paid. Just one date, um?” Soonyoung carefully said. Jihoon glared at him. Soonyoung stared at his friend again. He didn’t mind the hit that is coming but he had to make sure Jihoon go to that date. He also wanted to know who this guy is.

“Just give him back the money. He’s sketchy, you know?”

“Why is that?”

“He... he…” Jihoon suddenly lost words. Soonyoung stared at his best friend. It was very tiny and almost unnoticeable but Soonyoung knew Jihoon for some times already, he could read the tiny expression. Jihoon is flustered!

“What happened earlier that you’re blushing here?”

Jihoon gasped. “What the hell? No! I’m not!” Jihoon shrieked and covered his own face. Soonyoung raised his brow and chortled amusedly.

“You’re raising voice. So… you’re annoyed because you’re attracted to him…”

“Where the you get that? I’m not.” Jihoon strongly denied and hit Soonyoung again. Soonyoung whined as it’s just a minor hit this time, proving to him again that Jihoon was deeply flustered. He felt very amuse and at the same time happy. Who would know someone manages to take Jihoon’s interest again? After all, it’s his wish that Jihoon will meet someone new after what had happened.

“You’re going to that date. I don’t care. I’m going to make you.”

“I’m not going!” Jihoon said and walked away quickly. Soonyoung giggled and followed after.

“Try me, Lee Jihoon, try me.”

“Kwon Soonyoung!”

“I’m here! I’m here!” Soonyoung said laughing. Jihoon gave a menacing glare. Soonyoung just grinned happily. It wasn’t scary now as he could see Jihoon’s real feeling inside. He’s going to make getting Jihoon go to the date as his death mission tomorrow.

 

 

“So, you get that date right?” Jeonghan asked as they sat down for their dinner. Seungcheol smiled and nodded. “Cool, but wow, you’re rich.” Seungcheol laughed.

“All my savings all gone. I might need to find new part time job.” Seungcheol said.

“Then, are you surviving this month?”

“Still have, don’t worry.” Seungcheol chewed the meat. “Oh, how about you?”

Jeonghan grinned. “Of course I got it!” Seungcheol smiled.

“That’s great.”

“Yes, even though he’s being awkward earlier. Must be because a guy won his bid.” Jeonghan sighed.

“Are you giving up? Why think negative?”

Jeonghan smiled. “Mm, nope. I will my best to win his heart on the date tomorrow. Say, I didn’t expect that cute guy is from the same course as him.” Jeonghan said. Seungcheol nodded.

“I know. But it made sense. I saw Jihoon that first time at art gallery, remember?”

Jeonghan thought for a while. “Oh, yeah. That time I went stalking Joshua.” Jeonghan grinned. Seungcheol chuckled. “Hey, that means I contribute that much in your love life!” Jeonghan chirped. Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah. Take whatever credit you wanted.” Jeonghan laughed. They continued to eat. Seungcheol reminisced the time he saw Jihoon for the first time. Small smile tugged on his lips.

Flashback

Seungcheol walked around the art gallery that Jeonghan brought him to accompany him stalking the love of his life. He didn’t know where his friend did run off to, but he didn’t mind about it now. He’s sure Jeonghan would call him once he’s done with whatever he’s doing.

Seungcheol paid attention at the clay mannequin side. It’s rare artwork, to have a real human-size clay model these days. It was a very fine job done, the details were taken care so well and if it’s not the pale colour of the clay, Seungcheol would think the clay is real human. He stayed at the section for a while, appreciating the art.

“Oh, sorry.” Seungcheol turned when he heard that. Not far from him, a short male collided with a lady and quickly apologized. Seungcheol watched them, don’t know why he’s attracted.

“It’s okay. I didn’t look properly as well.” The lady said. The guy bowed a bit once again apologizing. Seungcheol couldn’t see the face as the guy was back-facing him but when the guy let the lady continued her way, the guy turned slightly granted Seungcheol with his side profile.

‘Beau… beautiful, wow.’ Seungcheol said blinking. It might be exaggerated but for Seungcheol, his heart beat fast. Because of his stare, the guy felt it and noticed Seungcheol’s stare. He looked at Seungcheol confusedly while Seungcheol gasped slightly when he got the full view of the guy’s face. If from side profile he’s beautiful, then when facing fully he’s handsome and cute. Seungcheol couldn’t help but praising the guy nonstop. The guy frowned slightly but then decided to ignore Seungcheol and left. Seungcheol frowned and quickly wanted to follow but his name got called by a familiar voice.

“Gosh, finally I found you. Where did you go, Seungcheol?”

“I… uh, Jeonghan.” Seungcheol glanced back to where the guy went but he didn’t see him anymore. He felt sad.

“Seungcheol?”

Seungcheol didn’t reply to Jeonghan. He just took a breath, deep in his thought. Looking at the trouble face, Jeonghan felt concerned. He just pulled Seungcheol to leave with him, thinking maybe they could talk somewhere else. Plus, he’s hungry.

Seungcheol just let Jeonghan took him. His mind was still overdrive, thinking about that guy. He was thinking about his heart reaction when he first saw the guy, trying to figure out. But he knew for sure, he wanted to meet him again. That guy… is something.

Flashback end

 

 

Jihoon tried to struggle away as Soonyoung kept dragging him to the meeting place. Last night, Soonyoung stole Jihoon’s phone away when Seungcheol texted him. Jihoon had ignored the message but Soonyoung saw it and made his own initiative to reply and set the time for Jihoon. Jihoon was scolding him all the night but Soonyoung had run away with his phone, taking the phone to his possession till the morning.

“No, you’re not going away, Lee Jihoon.”

“Kwon Soonyoung!”

“Nope. And I think that’s the guy.” Soonyoung said as he saw a guy standing in front of their campus entrance. “Seungcheol ssi!” Seungcheol turned and saw a guy who was dragging Jihoon with him. He had been told by Soonyoung through the text that he will drag Jihoon out, after explaining who he is. He’s just glad Soonyoung was on his side.

“Hello, Soonyoung-ssi. Morning Jihoon.” Seungcheol gave a smile. Jihoon refused to look at him. Soonyoung looked at Seungcheol one time, from up to down. He nodded.

“I think I can trust you.” Soonyoung commented before turning to Jihoon. “So, well Jihoon. You’re already here so go for the date. Don’t try to run. Plus, we can’t do refund, so be good boy and show your gratitude okay?” Soonyoung said in finality, patting his friend’s back before turning to Seungcheol. He took Seungcheol’s hand to hold Jihoon. Jihoon startled while Seungcheol blinked but gripped on the hand.

“Bye, I’m heading for my date too. Have fun!” Soonyoung said and jogged away when he’s sure Jihoon won’t go away.

Jihoon pulled away his hand but Seungcheol didn’t let go. “Let me go.”

“Will you go if I do so?”

“I am.”

“Then, I don’t want.”

“You!”

“Promise me you won’t leave so I will let go. Even though I enjoy holding your hand.” Seungcheol winked at his last sentence. Jihoon scowled and glared at the taller male.

“Let. Go.”

“Promise first.”

“Don’t make me punch you.”

“Do you hate me?”

“Yes, I hate you. A lot.” Seungcheol pouted. Jihoon stunned a bit.

“That hurts. But I like you. A lot.” Seungcheol gave a stupid grin. Jihoon blinked.

‘What the hell?’

“So?”

“What?” Jihoon asked back.

“Go for the date with me?” Seungcheol said using his puppy face at its finest. Jihoon suddenly felt a lump in his throat, feeling weak at the cute…. Oh . No, you didn’t Lee Jihoon.

“Please?” Seungcheol plead, swinging a bit the hand he was holding. Jihoon could only stared for a while before he scoffed.

“Fine, but let me go.”

“Okay!” Seungcheol smiled but reluctantly let go the hand. Jihoon blinked and looked at his hand, suddenly felt cold at the spot Seungcheol held earlier. “Have you eate

Please log in to read the full chapter