001

(BxB) Love Auction
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Auction[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“So, we’re going to make an auction to gather fund for our art supplies.” The lecturer said after they’re done with today’s syllabus. “Any idea what kind of auction we should do?”

“Painting, sir?”

The lecturer nodded. “We could too, but do we have paintings to auction next week? I don’t think we could make a new one right now.” The lecturer said. The students nodded.

“We have some but very small quantity.” One of the students said and pointed to the side where the used canvas was. The lecturer nodded.

“Sir!”

The lecturer startled a little. “Yes, Soonyoung?”

Soonyoung beamed. “I remembered my brother’s faculty do a service auction last time. Like they’re auctioning a student to do any kind of safe and appropriate job in 24 hours. So, I think we could do like that. We’re offering service.”

“Hm, that’s good approach. We could set some rules so that it won’t become a problem to you guys.”

“Sir, let’s make it simple. We have few handsome and pretty faces here. How about making a dating auction?”

“Dating auction?” The lecturer looked at his student. The student nodded.

“Yes, like we offer them a dinner with one student as a date. I think people will be highly interested. Most of art students are famous in this college and good that many of them also single.” The student grinned.

“Oh come on! You’re one of them too, Josh. You’re trying to date ah?” One of the students said and whistled. The rest laughed while the student earlier, Joshua grinned sheepishly. The lecturer hummed and smiled.

“That’s it. I agree with that. So, who wants to volunteer being auctioned?” The lecturer asked. Three students, Soonyoung, Joshua and a girl raised their hand. “Great, come to the front three of you. I think we should have more number, like 10 of you? So, who wants to volunteer more? Or else we will random pick.”

No one raised up their hands. The lecturer nodded. “Okay, I’m calling name. The one I think will give us massive amounts.” The lecturer grinned. The students just giggled. “I pick girls first. Who is the famous one in the college?” The lecturer asked Joshua. Joshua gave out two names.

The called names stood up shyly when their lecturer asked them to do so. “Are you girls okay with it? Single?” They nodded. “Good. I need two more girls… how about you.” He pointed to someone.

“Uh, I have boyfriend.”

“Okay, pass. We can’t risk your relationship. Okay, single ladies, put up your hand please.” The girls reluctantly put up their hands. “Oh, two of you at the back. Can I ask your cooperation to join the auction? Don’t worry, we will make sure of your safety.” The lecturer said. The two girls looked at each other.

“Okay.” They agreed. The lecturer nodded.

“Cool. So now the guys, we need three more guys.”

“Sir, I want to suggest name!” Soonyoung said. The lecturer sighed and allowed him to talk. Soonyoung beamed. “Mingyu, Jun and Jihoon!”

The three guys blinked in surprise when their name got called. The lecturer asked them to stand. The three stood up, the smallest one sent glares at Soonyoung who smiled stupidly.

“Looks good. I want you three to join.”

“Can I refuse?” The lecturer looked at the short guy.

“Why? You’re single, Jihoon. I know three of you are singles.”

Jihoon frowned. “But, sir…”

“Nope, I’m being lenient with girls because of the safety but I will take care of it. For you, the guys, I don’t think there will be danger. Of course I will still make sure of your safety but I think this line-up already screamed perfection and fangirls. We’re going to get much money for the supplies. Come on, do for the sake of our major.” The lecturer beamed, giving a look. Jihoon sighed and reluctantly nodded. “Cool, the chosen students please stay back while the rest, you can go home now.”

“Thank you, sir.” Everyone greeted him and slowly left the class. The 10 people came gathered at the front near the lecturer’s table.

“We’re going to make flyers to attract people to come to our auction. Our slot had been at the last day of festival week and you know it the slowest day of all because we only have boring stuff on that day minus the party night. Moreover, our slot is in the morning.”

“Oh no.” Soonyoung gasped dramatically. Everyone ignored him, already used to his attics.

“So, you’re all art students, creativity is yours. I just want the flyers to be done and good to distribute in next three days.”

“Three days?” The girls startled whispering.

“Why?”

“Um, nothing, sir. We will do it.”

“Good, I left the creativity to you. You have my number, anything just text me. And I also will confirm this auction plan to the committee. We will discuss about the rules… after three days. We shall meet again when you all finished with the flyers in three days.”

“Noted, sir.”

“Okay, you all dismiss.” The lecturer said and everyone started to move out from the class. Soonyoung shrieked so loudly once he stepped out from the class. Everyone gave a side look but then ignored him.

“What the , Soonyoung? Why the hell you give my name, you er?” Soonyoung tried to wiggle his way out from the death grip of Jihoon.

“Help, help.” Soonyoung dramatically yelled. Jihoon groaned and kicked his . “Aiyak! It hurts!”

“Serve your right.” Jihoon let him go then smacked the head. Soonyoung groaned in pain. He rubbed his head before glancing at Jihoon.

“Awh, come on, Jihoon ah. It’s just an auction.”

“You’re pushing me for a date!”

“It will be fun. You need to meet new people after…” Soonyoung zipped his mouth right there when Jihoon glared at him hard and near to punch him. Soonyoung grinned. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I just want you to have fun. You have been gloomy these days.”

“There’s no need-”

“No, it’s a need! You’re having a block in your painting. You need to loosen up so I thought it’s good to join this.”

Jihoon scoffed. Soonyoung is showing his puppy eyes. “I hate you.” Jihoon walked away. Soonyoung pouted while chasing after Jihoon.

“Hoonie~ please don’t be mad at me.”

“You call me that again.”

“Aaa~ Lee Jihoon.” Soonyoung whined. Jihoon ignored him but didn’t leave the guy alone. After all, it’s a usual sight. Soonyoung would always annoy his best friend Jihoon and Jihoon will be angry but never did they fight for real. Jihoon will end up forgiving his friend. The two walked together to their dorm as they finished all classes.

 

 

The time sure passed so fast. It’s already the festival week and soon, the art painting major auction was going to start. Jihoon was giving Soonyoung a glare since the moment they arrived for the auction. “Jihoonie, please. Smile? This is for our major, eoh?” Soonyoung tried to appease Jihoon. He was doing that since the day they chose to do the auction. Well, Lee Jihoon could hold his grudge longer than you thought.

Jihoon ignored his best friend’s word. Soonyoung didn’t mind, knowing his best friend the best. They’re at the back stage, listening to their friends who responsible to attract students to come. Well, many were interested when they gave the flyers throughout the weeks but they can’t be sure until the time of the auction started.

“Do you think we could get a boyfriend out of this?” One of the girls said gossiping among them.

“Who knows? I have a friend met her crush through this kind of thing.” Another suddenly said.

“Really??”

“Yeah, she’s from another university. They’re doing donation to an orphanage, by offering a dinner date. It happened that her crush was one of the contestants. Her friends made her win him because they knew she likes him for so long. That dinner date helped the guy sees her, and then they date. Currently, a very happy couple.”

“Wah. So romantic.” The girls giggled.

Soonyoung nodded along and nudged Jihoon. “Eh, if the person decent enough, date.”

“Kwon Soonyoung.” Jihoon hissed. Soonyoung grinned.

“Getting a partner out of this is my aim.” Joshua suddenly said. Soonyoung smiled to Joshua and patted his back.

“You could surely charm your date well. Say, you’re one of hottest guys in the campus.” Soonyoung flattered Joshua. Joshua just smiled and patted Soonyoung’s back.

“I have… someone I like thou.” A small voice heard and they turned. It was Jun. Mingyu who sat beside him placed an arm around him.

“Wow, are you hoping the person will come? Who is it?”

Jun rubbed his neck and fell silence. His cheeks were blushing red. Soonyoung grinned sheepishly before he reached to pinch the rosy cheeks.

“Oh my god, why you’re so cute? Who is it eoh? This person has my respect to make you so flustered like this.” Soonyoung said cheerily. Jihoon just glanced at his classmates. He sighed.

“Don’t be busybody.”

“But I’m curious, aren’t you?” Soonyoung turned to Jihoon. Their class wasn’t big in number so everyone was so closed to each other. Moreover the social butterfly Soonyoung, he’s everyone close friend in the class.

“I don’t need to be so.” Jihoon said nonchalantly. Soonyoung frowned.

“Why… wait. You know!” Soonyoung looked at Jihoon in disbelief before turning to Jun. “Hey, that’s not fair. How Jihoon knows but not me?” Soonyoung whi

Please log in to read the full chapter