SP-10

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) SP

"Is there anything you need?"

 

Yeri spent almost one full day to re-decorate her apartment, she tooks out things she didn't need, clothes, shoes, and other stuff. Bona is helping her for hours.

 

"No, thank you for helping me."

 

She honestly spent most of her time spacing out and wondering what is she going to do with this change. It wasn't probably big for others but for her who's been living her life the exact same way for years, trying to own all her mistakes while trying to fix it and not grieving over it is not easy.

 

“What about your dinner?”

 

“I can make something easy. You should just go, it is my two days break, it is yours too.”

 

Right. Bona finally having a break after a long ten days or so.. Yeri is not actually bothering them so much these days. She started to drive by herself for schedules, she also spent her time at home mostly. Bona as her manager is totally not exhausted from taking care of her.

 

"Your parents told me that they'll be here later."

 

"I know."

 

But this one is quite annoying, Yeri's father always keeping her in check with her job as a manager, regarding Yeri's work or her well being. He already told her that it won't be long, he's just worried after all the messes happened for the past few months.

 

"You can ignore him, if you wanted."

 

Yeri is laughing at her because she notices how annoyed she sounds when she talks about her dad.

She looked so pretty with a smile, honestly Yeri has gotten so much prettier after her relationship with Jungkook, but she also looked stressed at most times. Like she has a lot to think on her head compared to when she's behaving like a total jerk.

At that time, she barely care about others so of course her life is so much easier, while right now is... she cares about others so much,  her boyfriend is already hospitalized twice when he spent time with her, not to mention how her parents also working hard to deal with after effect of what she did, from Tron, Lee Ji hoon and the other things. She finally started to receive help from others, but there was so much to deal with that she started to feel bad about it. At least that's what she can see from her.

But still, this is so much better, compared to before.


 

"No, it's ok. I can understand him, your boyfriend did it worse to Jay."


 

Bona heard complaints from Jay almost on a daily basis after the accident last month, about Jungkook who's always bothering him about Yeri. Even when she is working on her schedules.

 

"Of course."

 

Yeri doesn't seem too delighted hearing this so Bona knows that this is her time to leave. She walked to the door with Yeri following her from behind, she was just going to open it when the doorbell rang. Yeri saw it from the monitor inside and told her that it is her parents.

 

"Call me if you need anything."

 

Yeri is not responding to what she said and only gives her one light hug, she bumped into Mr and Mrs. Kim before deciding to leave. They gave her a little bow and went straight to Yeri with a hug and asked her about her day. They looked happy and normal, and she is glad that Yeri finally could experience this after so long.

 


 

 

"Jeon Jungkook skipped his works after you came to him."

 

That's the first word Yeri heard from her dad when he asked for a cup of coffee from her machine. She served it to him while being awkward because she feels bad if she ruined any of his scheduled work regarding Jungkook.

 

"It's not like he has many works."

 

Yeri is feeling a little bit nervous, afraid if her mom is asking her about what is going on or telling her to do this or that regarding Jungkook, because she's always the one who worries about him and his well being. But when she serves her coffee, she says nothing to her. Only one small little thank you was heard from her.

She takes a seat in front of her parents while playing with her cup of coffee. Waiting for them to talk again.

 

"How's your treatment?"

 

"Good."

 

"Why didn't you tell Jungkook about it?"

 

"I just did, this morning."

 

They don't say anything when she tells them. They seem to finally realized the reason why Jungkook left his office after she came.

 

"I will really appreciate it if you don't say something like i should've told him sooner.."

 

She's half joking but also serious about that and both of her parents also take it seriously.

They're not saying anything until she finally lifts her face to them and they nod their head, agreeing with what she wants.

 

"Are you going to eat with us?"

 

"Where?"

 

"Of course, you won't remember but this is our wedding anniversary. Tonight."

 

Yeri can't believe what she hears when her mom is talking with a chuckle while trying to hold her hands.

 

"I used to remember it, I remember preparing a small party for you when I was a kid but you never showed up and we ended up stopping doing that."

 

We, were her and her brother. She vividly remember it, she was still a kid back then, maybe 3rd or 4th grade, the first idea of course came from her brother, they were trying to prepare a small party with food they bought by their own money for another three years but their parents always failed to showed up, it was mostly because of their work.

 

"I used to not remember it either, but we started to have dinner together after you left the house."

 

"Were you scared to celebrate while i was there? because I thought you don't deserve it?"

 

Yeri thinks this conversation is suitable with a cup of wine or a beer instead of a coffee, her parents must be going through hell because of her. And now they have enough courage to call her out.

 

"After you left, we realized that we only have each other to lean on, that's why we tried to fix our relationship too."

 

"I gotta say that i am surprised you would last this long.. more than 30 years?"

 

"35."

 

Yeri can't help but feel a little bit proud seeing her mom talking while laughing, even though it is obvious that she acts like this to make her better. They try to distract her with this easy peasy conversation. She knows the dinner invitation was a made up offer, because of their styling.

 

"You're not wearing that for your anniversary dinner, Mrs. Kim."

 

Her mom is wearing a grey dark blazer she used to wear as her office attire, it doesn't look fancy or anything.

 

"I came here to borrow your dress."

 

That's ridiculous, totally and completely stupid but Yeri is thankful of their efforts, she laughed at them and made up her mind to find out whether today is really their anniversary or not. Judging from the looks of them, at least the anniversary part seems true.

 

"Sure."


 

****

 

 

Jungkook is not surprised when he finds himself ended up here, in front of a tall building where Yeri lives. He was hesitant to come here after what she told him this morning. He needs time to think about what she actually wanted and is it the same with what he wants. 

 

He failed to find the answer because at the end he realized, the understanding he has for her was far from the reality. He kept thinking about it, and even though he knew he was wrong, letting her decide what’s best for him isn’t something he can accept as it is.

 

He walks slowly at the beginning but without realizing he feels the urge to walk faster and even run as soon as he enters the building. He waited for the elevator nervously and refused to ring the doorbell, he was knocking the door with his bare hand instead. Loud. The door opened after a few seconds. Rather fast than his expectation.

 

Yeri is here. She looked annoyed , probably because of the loud knock. She is definitely not expecting him because her eyes become unsure as soon as she realizes he is the one who's knocking her door.

 

"What happened?"

 

Yeri is asking because Jungkook is looking like a mess, he is still wearing a gray shirt he used to wear inside his office attire without his ties or his coat, he is still using her fancy pants and leather shoes which is showing her that he is not coming home after ditching out his work since this morning. His hair is a little bit messy, and he looked worried, scared, uncomfortable..

 

"Is there something wrong?"

 

She asked him once again when she received no answer the first time she asked. 

 

Yeri is not sure what is going on, she didn't expect Jungkook to come here after all the things she said to him this morning. She thought he needed some time to calm himself after thinking that she used him.

 

"Am i only allowed to come here if anything is wrong?"

 

And from the way he speaks Yeri realized that he probably failed to do that and he is still mad.

 

"Listen, I think it is better for you..to not do this, being here…"

 

Yeri doesn't remember when was the last time Jungkook gave her a hug, after so many things happened for the past few weeks, they've been away from each other and to suddenly receive it again in a time where she thought he would get mad at her is definitely surprising.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

She's still able to say that when Jungkook let her go from his embrace, he moved his hand from her back to her face, she became totally confused when she received no answer again and what he is doing instead is pushing her back in and closing the door with his shoulder.

 

Yeri knows that eyes, the one he showed her when he doesn't even know what's going on.. the tired and frustrated eyes. usually showed up when he is dealing with a difficult situation. She still manages to follow his stare, locking her eyes into his before he takes her closer for a kiss. Out of nowhere.

 

***

There was like 50 percent of uncertainty for being able to talk with Yeri in a civil discussion after what happened the past weeks.

Jungkook was mad, tired, disappointed, can not accept the attitude she showed him.. but now that he is here, holding her and kissing her with the way she's reacting, he knows for sure that they're never in a situation where they could be living their live just fine without dealing with each other, whether it is a good or bad interaction, he just wanted her.

 

And the thing is, he can't even blame himself for behaving like this, even when Yeri clearly told him to not do this and to not be here. He's been away from her for long. He isn't used to it and he missed her like crazy, not just her presence but also her touch, so when he knows there is no resistance from her for what he did, he became brave to do more.

 

This is wrong, at least Yeri still manages to think even though her body is responding the opposite. When the kiss she receives gets deeper and too intense to just call it as a kiss she does nothing, she even lets Jungkook corner and pushes her to a wall, she leaned on it, comfortably. Lucky for her that he stopped kissing her lips and moved his touch to her neck and shoulder so she could take a quick breath.

 

"My parents are here."

 

Yeri feels proud of herself when she is finally able to get back to her senses before it is too late. She can't imagine the shock her parents will receive if they see what she was doing, she's still a daughter after all, no matter how grown up she is, and the embarrassment resulting from that will be unbearable. And it seems that word also works for Jungkook because he finally stopped.

 

"No they're not."

 

That's what he said when she pushed him and she laughed at him for how ridiculous his response is.

 

"Why would i lie about that?"

 

She takes Jungkook's hand from her waist and rolls her eyes at him.

 

"I have no reasons to lie."

 

Yeri is using her eyes to point out his shirt which already lost its function. She doesn't seem to  remember doing that, but apparently she did. She left right away when Mrs. Kim's voice was heard from afar.

He ended up laughing because of it, but also fixed his clothes right away, it would be such an awkward situation if Mr and Mrs. Kim saw him like this.

 

"Are you really not coming with us?"

 

"No, i..have a guest."

 

Yeri is closing her eyes, regretting what she just said because it sounded so stupid. She can hear a little laugh coming from Jungkook from the living room and she became annoyed because of it.

 

"A guest, who?"

 

Both of her parents are now here, coming out from her room, looking around guessing who is her guest.

 

"Jeon Jungkook.. he.. i don't know what he's doing here."

 

She bite her lips because she has no idea how to explain what is going on.

 

"Jungkook is here?"

 

She turned her face to check on him, and he finally showed up in so much better appearances than when she left him earlier. 

 

“Are you going somewhere?”

 

Jungkook's voice is totally full of curiosity when he stands next to her and finally meets her mom. She was too busy with her own thoughts before that she didn't realize how her mom looked right now. She picked one of her favorite dresses, styling her hair lightly and even wearing make up. She looked so fancy and pretty.

 

"I have a dinner appointment."

 

"That dress looked better on you than me."

 

The compliment just came out like that, she rarely speaks sweet or good to her parents but the fact that she's able to praise her mom is making her heart feel so much lighter.

 

"Are you ready to go?"

 

Mr. Kim's face is not so friendly when Jungkook greets him with a light bow. He looked unamused with the fact that he showed up here after ditching his work for a whole day.

 

"I have something to do earlier."

 

“No, it’s ok. You're not supposed to come for work because of your injury anyway."

 

Mr. Kim is giving him a smile and a light pat on his arms when he walked past him and Mrs. Kim followed her to leave.

 

"We'll get going then."

 

"Have fun."

 

He followed Yeri who's waving her hand to her parents while sending them off from the door. He watched everything and it does feel normal. This whole family thing.

 

Yeri is sighing when she’s back to him though, she walks slowly to him and stops when it is close enough for her to pull him and fix his shirt for him.

 

"You missed one."

 

He did it abruptly, so he missed a button from his shirt and she came to fix it.

 

"You won’t believe me, if i told you to leave because i don't want you here, right?"

 

She fixed his clothes fast, and talked without looking at him.

 

"Because me leaving and not being here is actually not what you want."

 

She finally lifts her face to him while taking her hands away from his shirt, she folded it in front of her chest and back to staring at the floor.

 

"Judging from what i did, isn't it obvious that the only thing i want is to have with you?"

 

Yeri can see that Jungkook is totally not amused by what she said, he stops staring at her and looks around at his surroundings instead. She is scared with the thoughts of him leaving because even though she tries to deny it, she knows she will feel so much worse if he does.

 

"It takes two to tango, don't act like you are not part of this."

 

Well, he is right. She's been talking about it with him for a while now, the fact that they always skip the talking part everytime they have a problem and go straight to something else which doesn't require lots of talk is not good. It happens because they get scared if arguing when they are both angry will end up with excessive things like before, all the threats, the insults and bad things they usually do to others for years..

 

"If what you wanted is a conversation then talk, you've been doing the exact opposite."

 

And when Jungkook called her out, she's becoming guilty for that

 

"I'm practicing."

 

Yeri is definitely aware that Jungkook is in the middle of cornering her, her voice is getting smaller compared to before and her expressions are already dark, not angry or annoyed, she's just confused and lost.

 

"I told you this morning."

 

That's something he learned earlier today, he knows exactly what Yeri meant when she suddenly avoids him and is not talking to him at all.

 

"For wanting independence? What did I do to you exactly?"

 

"I'm too broken to fix, even a great repairman like you won't be able to fix me, that's what I'm trying to say. I can't just stay doing nothing while you're doing everything for me!"

 

Yeri is becoming frustrated when Jungkook suddenly shows up in front of her like this, demanding an explanation which she doesn't even have. 

 

She left him when her phone rang. She ignores the call, it's from Irene, she texted her to let her know that she can't talk right now.

 

Jungkook is not saying nor asking her about the call, the only thing he's doing is going straight to her kitchen, opening her fridge and taking out one bottle of water and turning his face to her while rolling his eyes.

 

"Don't you have anything to eat?"

 

"I just started to live here again today."

 

She takes her bag she used earlier today and takes out a few bars of chocolate, she bought it earlier this morning, just in case Jungkook won't talk, she planned to come with this. She opened the wrap for him and offered the chocolate straight to his mouth. He ignored it and opened a new one. He made it obvious that he came here while being angry at her. And the one he did before was something that is not on his brain.

 

“If you feel bad or offended over a choice I made for our own good, I apologized.”

 

That apology is so Yeri, Jungkook can’t even protest or ask for more than that. 

 

"We've known each other for a long time now, we went through everything together, i know you so well, sometimes better than i know myself.. You know what’s going on is not good, right?"

 

Yeri is talking but her eyes are so out of focus, there is uncertainty on her voice even though what she said is completely right.

 

"What is so wrong with me?"

 

She finally lifted her face to him and smiled when he responded to her words with a question.

 

"So you know something is wrong with you."

 

"I did. I have my own conclusion, but i want to hear it from you.."

 

"I have no idea. I just know that I wasn't happy with the way I lived, the way I interacted with my parents, with you.."

 

She shakes her head and there is no smile on her face when she finishes her words. She's only staring at him with her big doe eyes, which started to get teary.

 

"I came to say sorry "

 

Yeri thought she was hearing something wrong, but when Jungkook is coming closer to her and trying to hold her hands, she knows that she heard it right, he said sorry, with so much sincerity.

 

"This whole time i always feel better for you to depend on me so i can feel like i am the one who's controlling what is going on in our life."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"My conclusion. I spent a whole day thinking about what you said this morning and..i also not happy with the way i treated you. I forced you, I used you as some kind of consolation prize over my past mistake to my sister."

 

Yeri was trying so hard to not cry but when he mentioned her sister, she ended up shedding some tears. She wiped her tears with her finger quickly but she still failed to come up with something to say to Jungkook, she doesn't even know if what he said is the same with what she thought this whole time or not.

 

"At one point, I was aware that it is probably better for you to deal with your problem alone, but I dislike it. I told you that I was worried when in fact.. i just don't want to lose the only person who is so dependent on me..because if I did.. it'd make me feel useless."

 

Yeri can't believe that Jungkook actually has those thoughts on his head. She is staring at him and there is something in his eyes, a regret.

 

"If you are tired of me, you can stay away from me for awhile but.. I don't want to lose you, i..can't afford to lose more than i already did."

 

There is a full insecurity on his voice, he can't even talk while showing his face to her and the only thing he does is holding her hands, staring at his half eaten chocolate, head down, and she knows that he is pretty much desperate about this.

 

" I should be the one who's giving you things from now on. I already took away so many things from you, your sister, your job, your dream, friends, family…"

 

Jungkook can feel how warm Yeri's touch and voice is when she pulls her hands from his grip and moves it to hold his cheeks, she brings his eyes to hers and uses her little hands to push his messy hair back and ruff it lightly.

 

"That’s why i’m taking a break from you, because you see how i'm behaving when you're with me, i ran away, i wasn't hesitant to think something negative because i know you will be there for me to make me feel better. When you weren't with me, I tried to kill a person. I am a total mess and it is not your duty to deal with it. I am an adult, no matter how bad the process of me growing up."

 

Yeri is taking a deep breath after she finished her speech, it was hard to actually find suitable words, but she did it anyway.

 

"That was so much better compared to what you said last night."

 

"I spent a whole night regretting it, that's why i came to see you this morning."

 

For how desperate she was to see him this morning, it must be hard for her after she realized that he gets hurt over what she said. She looks up to him while saying sorry, and it makes him realize that he'll do the Yeri way from now on. Whatever she wanted, every methode and every way to pull her out of her own misery.

 

"I always wanted to be there for you, the one who's so ready to fix your problems before anyone else, sometimes I feel like I'm in a competition with your dad or your managers. It'll sound bad but I do feel like I won something every time you came to me first.."

 

"And that's what I always do, come to you first, you're fine with it right now, but dr. Yoo said you will get tired in the end if i keep behaving like that.."

 

"How many times you see dr. Yoo in a week?"

 

"Two."

 

"Is it working?"

 

A hard question, so Yeri looked at Jungkook for a few seconds before she told him the answer.

 

"I'm getting used to it, not seeing you. I fixed lots of things on my own..”

 

"Going to see Mr. Lee alone is a little bit extreme though.."

 

She knows that. 

 

He takes another bite of his chocolate, pulling her hands, and tells her to walk across the table and sit next to him. He said nothing when she stood close to him, letting go of his hands slowly and saying sorry again. 

 

She got no response for a few seconds that she thought the conversation ended as it is.

 

"If your problem has something to do with me, can we solve it together? At least let me know what you are going to do."

 

But he turns his chair to her direction, and holding her hands again, tighter than before, she can't help but to sit in front of him again. He sounds so desperate about this.

 

She takes her time to answer him after she studies his face and tries to guess what's on his mind.

 

"I wasn't thinking back then. the way i did that was stupid."

 

Yeri's voice is so much calmer and softer than ever when she talks to him and holds his hands back.

 

"Remember that day, when i said i won't have any regrets if i died right now?"

 

He does, that particular conversation was the one he had on his mind when he was attacked a few weeks ago, to find a way to not die. Because he still has so many things he wanted to do for Yeri.

 

"I changed my mind. I'll have so many regrets. I still want to spend my life with my parents, giving them their happiness again.."

 

"That's good."

 

It is good to hear actually, that Yeri finally has something she wanted to do for her parents. He is smiling at her for how glad he is. 

 

"I want to do so much more for you too."

 

She's still holding his hands when she comes closer to hug him. She let him bury his head on her waist as she caressed his hair.

 

"I'll be more careful to not get hurt."

 

He says nothing to that because having her on his arms again after so long is actually something he won't trade with anything right now. Yeri could think that she is the one who depended on him to live her life when in fact, he depends on her as much, probably more, he is just better at hiding it.

 

"I know you're not taking my promise seriously..but.."

 

"As long as you know when to ask for my help, as long as you live and I can hold you like right now.. I trust you, Kim Yeri."

 

Jungkook cut her words while letting her go, he's still holding her shirt tightly though, she can feel the grip. 

 

She became overwhelmed with the sudden change of his mind. She doesn't know how to react.

 

"Why? Why are you changing your mind so fast ?"

 

***

 

That one kiss, the kiss he does because he hates what he hears from her. He did it while taking her closer to him, hands on her waist and the other on the back of her head. She's a little bit lost when he does it because he is so good at it, it is her pride that won't let him do something more than this. She pushed him away abruptly and it surprised him, he gave her that one confused look.

 

"I made a mistake. I should've trusted you a long time ago.. i'm sorry."

 

"If you are sorry, then you should talk, not flirting or luring me into doing something else.."

 

He laughed. Out loud, sarcastically while telling her to get up from his lap and take the rest of chocolates she offers him to his pocket.

 

"We're done talking. So you want me to leave?"

 

He doesn't wait until she answers when he leaves the kitchen and walks to the front door, so arrogant and cocky.

 

"Leave, then."

 

Jungkook is totally dumbfounded and slightly annoyed when Yeri walks faster than him, opening the front door for him with a smile. She is not even trying to stop him from leaving. 

 

"Good night."

 

She gives one little pat on his back while waiting for him to leave, she holds the opened door, judging him from head to toe when he's not moving.

 

He leaned his whole body to the door, folding his hands and this is honestly so ridiculous, none of them saying anything for a long minute.

 

"Are you going to stand there a whole night?"

 

Yeri is the one who spoke to him first, he moved his body and stared at her with disbelief.

 

"You are evil."

 

"Me? Did I chase you away? You are the one who wanted to leave."

 

"You were avoiding me for weeks.."

 

Another trait Yeri's hate from Jungkook, his pride is too high when it comes to things like this. 

 

"So you wanted to stay? I have no problems if that's what you want."

 

She is always the one who needs to work hard in this relationship, she is not in a mood to do this right now. If he wanted to leave then fine, she would feel miserable but at least Jungkook learned something from his arrogance.

 

And when he actually leaves for real, close the door and go. Yeri feels a little sting on her heart. She has so many things to talk about with him after avoiding him for weeks. If only he could lose a little bit of his temper.

 

"Jeon Jungkook..how.."

 

She doesn't remember how many times she is taken aback with how sweet and caring Jungkook is at times but also annoying and frustrating at other times. 

 

She ended up sitting at the floor right in front of the door, head down, annoyed but also regretted what happened tonight.

 

"Sleep..I need to sleep."

 

She's back to her feets and taking a deep breath after staring at the door for one last time. 

 

She closes her eyes and is totally ready to take a pause from her busy mind, at least for tonight when someone is ringing the doorbell, she has her expectation so she opens the door immediately.

 

"That was fast."

 

Yeri realized the timing she opened that door is ridiculous, she looks around and back to Jungkook who's standing in front of her.

 

"I was organizing my shoes.."

 

"Really?"

 

He knows it is a lie and she also knows he is going to make fun of her for lying.

 

"Fine, I was here, sitting on the floor thinking how could you behave like a jerk in front of my face after all those sweet talks you told me 10 minutes ago.."

 

She talks rather fast and loudly that Jungkook forced her back inside the house with a smile. 

 

"Arrogant bastard."

 

It is refreshing to actually hear Yeri cursing in front of him again, since the accident last month and all the mess happened after. She was quite busy caring about what others saw from her that she lost all these traits he used to find in her a long time ago, the straightforward, rude and honest Yeri.

 

"I thought you would stop me from leaving."

 

He has her in his arms, wrapped completely, he is already making sure that she has no way out. He is cornering her and blocking her way to escape.

 

"Why would i?"

 

"I just had a feeling that you would."

 

"You are mistaken.

 

She stops looking at his eyes and now trying to find an open chance to escape.

 

"My bad. Then can I beg you to let me stay? And just in case you get mad again, i'll let you know in advance that this is me flirting."

 

She is back to looking at him and puts her hands on his shoulder, unexpected but the way she does it is totally something he always misses from Yeri. 

 

"And this is me..flirting."

 

She grabs his neck with both of her hands pulling him closer asking for a kiss but changed it into a head , hard and straight to his forehead. Painful, of course.

 

"Get back to your sense, Jeon Jungkook.. you are 30 years old but behaving like a little kid."

 

She pushed him and finally found a way to escape from his embrace while he is still holding his pain.

 

Yeri is looking back to make sure that Jungkook is here and not trying to leave again. When she found him following her while rubbing his head, she can't help but feeling like everything will be fine from now on. As long as he is here..

She ended up watching him with a wide smile without realizing it.

 



****

 

"Are you sure?"

 

Yeri looked at Jungkook in disbelief when he asked. 

 

"Cooking and me are never a good pair, I can't be sure about anything regarding that."

 

"Want me to do it instead?"

 

She hands over her spoons and a bottle of seasoning name she doubted to him right away when he asked. He is always the better one in terms of making edible food so the best choice she has is to let him do the work.

 

"This much?"

 

He is still asking her about the amount of seasoning they need to use.

 

"I have no idea. Maybe."

 

"You know in business, answers like maybe, or not sure is the thing i hate most."

 

"I am your girlfriend not your business partner, so it won't matter to me."

 

His laugh sounds good when he does it lightly and genuinely, there is no hidden pain behind it. So different with the one he showed her when they still don't know about each other's past.

 

"Now that my parents are gone, I'm actually glad you came."

 

She gave him a hug from behind his back while trying to take a glance from the food he made through his shoulder. He doesn't seem bothered by it so she decides to continue doing so.

 

"Why?"

 

" I don't know why I can't talk with someone else about this and ended up lashing out on you again and again."

 

"About what?"

 

"What i felt, what i want..what i hate...me trying to kill others..my craziness.."

 

She said sorry because it is the truth. She doesn't know why she can't talk about this to anyone at all, even her parents or Irene. 

 

They are the one who spent their entire life as her family, while Jungkook is, she only knew him since last year. It isn't fair for him to suddenly have a huge riddle that is her and her problems.

 

"I'm in love with you, that makes sense if you trust me more than you trust anyone else."

 

He talks while stealing one deep kiss from her. It does make her happy when he's trying to make her laugh.

 

Yeri is feeling so much much better after talking to someone about this. 

 

The fact that Jungkook is here while she's able to talk about this is completely helping her. Her who once ran away from him. Thinking that he is the evilest creature on this planet and now he's basically her friend, supporter, the biggest helper almost like a doctor who can make her feel better both mentally and physically. It really is weird the way her life took a drastic turn here and there.

 

"Beside what you did isn't really ed up, i mean.. trying to kill a person is a bad idea, but people like Mr. Lee deserved it, at least once in his lifetime."

 

"I was so crazy, I only had you on my head at that time, you who was wounded, dying.. 

but it was also the thought of you that made me stop."

 

"Really?"

 

"You, who always does things differently because of me, who told me that I am better than what I've thought about myself. I didn't want to fail you."

 

Jungkook seems taken aback with what she just said but also happy. There is a little smile on his face as he's sighing while clearing his throat. She finds him funny because why would he expect.. She always told him how much she cherished his existence in her life, that he was basically the one who keeps her sane .

 

"It feels weird to hear someone talk about me highly."

 

He manages to speak after a long silence and Yeri squeezes his cheeks while laughing at him. It is obvious that he is being flustered because his whole life people only ever sees him as a monster.

 

"I know. I can see it. It is written all over your face."

 

"You saved my life."

 

Jungkook said it while turning his body to Yeri who's staring at him with an even wider smile than before. 

 

He said it because she was helping him after he got attacked, but also because she exists and telling him beautiful words he never thought he would hear after his life took a drastic turn. 

 

"You saved mine too.."

 

She responds to it almost immediately with a hug, a tight one that makes him feel loved, cared, and cherished.

 



LAST CHAPTER TOMORROW!!