START

Abracadabra!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bliss of laughter everyone shared at their backyard can be heard. It's five in the afternoon already, the sun is about to hide back to its cage and the moonlight will soon envade. The backyard was protected with a wooden fence, emerald grassland can be witness. Few refreshing trees surrounding the middle spot where special guest are gathered. The gentle whistle of wind hustled the trees, swaying along to its rhythm.

 

 

It was their baby Yerimie's birthday, whose now a five years old kid. As a loving person, Seungwan promised her little daughter to do a magic show for her which the little squirtle look forward too. She was fond of magic
because of her skills - it leaves the younger astounded.

 

 

 

Seungwan was wearing a simplistic oversized white shirt pairing it with a black pants, adding a black beanie that shows off her swag style. Her first magic started with the easiest one. Everyone was paying attention to her as she stood on the platform, the fairy lights behind her illuminates greatly, all eyes were fixated on the magician. A newly bought clean white deck of cards was being held by her dainty hands, doing some fancy and enticing movement the audience wowed at. The reaction done occured the corner of her lips to curve upward. She knew she was doing the right thing. She started to shuffle the cards and navigate every people watching.

 

"I need one person--"  "Me! Me! Choose me!" she wasn't done with her remarks but her older daughter, Joy, was alredy screaming on top of her lungs, small arms hanging in the air. Everyone cooed at the adorable actions of the elder children. Sending a signal for her daughter to come closer, she stride to the spotlight cheerfully, the audience smiling from ear to ear especially her mother, Irene. 

 

"I want you to pick one card. Put your name on it, never ever show that card to me, show it to the audience then put it back in here, got it?" the child nodded her head, obeying every single words she stated. Then she tugged Wendy's shirt to gain her attention. 

 

 

" I need a pen.. " she uttered softly it drew a soft smile on the magician. 

 

 

" Oh yes dear, here it goes! " Wendy's hand seems to plucked something out of the younger's ear, only to show a pen that popped out of nowhere. it stuns Joy already when it's not the act yet. Regaining consciousness, she begins to write her name down on the card she had choosen and place it back to the deck of cards. 

 

 

A bigger version of a card was resting on the table, Seungwan took the card of her lovely daughter first then grabbing the larger one. 

 

 

"Now as you can see my daughter pick a queen of spades but let me show you..That I!" silence ensued.     
"I choose an eight of clubs.. " awkward silence went for few seconds, the younger girl raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

 

"so basically my daughter was wrong.." her statement cause a loud mirth from everyone, countless people were clapping their hands from the gag she just said. Meanwhile, her daughter looks so lost, tilting her head on the left side. 

 

 

"this happened often so let me just fix this" the magician continued, with proper hand placement on the piece of card where Joy name was written, her left hand covering the half of the card while her right index finger place on the top part of it, sliding it down, as if her hands were eraser, causing the card to change into eight of clubs. A faint gasped escape from little Sooyoung, her hands covering as she gets a clear view of the performance right near her. 

 

 

"abracadabra!" once the card was converted to eight of clubs, she did another splendid yet luring hand motion, ending her performance with the movement. Every person went clapping and cheering for her. Joohyun glance towards her youngest daughter, Yeri whose jumping and clapping her hands while bragging to the other children that it was her dad doing that show. The latter can only beam at the sight. 

 

"That was a great show, We have tons of fun" Before Tiffany could leave the place she went to the family to utter her message. Though few people were already leaving since the party is over, the auntie still wants to have a small talk before she gets home. 

 

 

"Thanks Unnie, I enjoyed the performance as we- baby.. I am talking with your auntie, you know this is rude right?" Seungwan lectured Joy who was pulling her away to go where the chocolate fountain is. Her fingers pointing to where it was, eyes lasering immensely on the inviting dessert, her drooling lips later turn into a pout. Tiffany who catch the reaction of the little kid  chuckled.  "hey, you want some of that?" lowering herself to meet the younger's gaze, she asked. Staring to where Joy's cravings are located. The kid bob her head exaggeratedly with happiness, she even saw how her tiny orbs glow. 

 

 

"let me give one for you" she winked and her sadness disperse immediately. 

 

"Unnie, No.. What if she gets tooth ache? You know how easy it is for her to hurt her teeth!" Seungwan overprotectiveness occured a scowl look on Joy, her arms crossed. 

 

"Chill Wendy, small amount won't hurt, right baby?" the magician didn't argue any longer. These two teaming up together won't give her a chance to defend herself. 

 

On the other hand, Irene was with their youngest baby, The squirtle grip on her was a bit off since she's only holding a few fingers of her hands. 
"Hey squirtle, Happy birthday to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter