Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>After school<

Yerin's POV
I was about to exited my classroom went somebody grabbed my hand, I turned around and saw the only and only Taehyung.

"Yer...I know what I did there was awful...I'm sorry, but can we go back to the way we were before? Please Yer I need you." Taehyung looked at me with teary eyes.

Seeing him in the state just made my heart breaks. Although I felt heartbroken seeing him, I did not know what to answer. Can we really go back to how we were before? I mean everything happens for a reason right? What if this was the right way to go? But I miss him. Should I accept?

"Tae...I am confused right now...Can you give me some time to consider?" I tried to shrug off his grip on my hand but instead he tightened his grip.

"Yer what's there to think? We had such a long relationship already, why are you hesitant? Yer I know you really loved me, I feel the same for you. Why can't you accept now? Yer come on...the marriage was already cancelled why are you still worried?" Taehyung asked again.

Wait...how...how did Taehyung find out? Wait...what? "Tae...how did you know? I didn't tell you." I looked at him curiously.

"Yer...this isn't important right now... please forgive me...we can go back to the way we were please?" Taehyung begged me again.

I was still lost. How...how in the blue world did Taehyung knew about the arranged marriage?

  ' Just stop rejecting Taehyung, he truly loves you. I mentioned it before but don't worry about the arranged marriage, it has been called off.'

SinB? Wait how did SinB know about the arranged marriage too? SinB sounded like he knew it before Taehyung. Wait didn't Taehyung said it was all SinB's fault? What does that mean? Haizz...

  "Err...Tae...can you give me some time? I'm just too tired right now..." I looked at him with tired eyes slouching. I had enough for today, way too much for me to handle. He released my hand and said he would come back tomorrow for my answer.

  "YERIN!" I turned around only to be engulfed in a bear hug. "Yuju...hey..." I was too tried to hug her back at this point thus I let my arms rest at my side.

  "Yerin-ah? Gwenchana (are you okay)? Why do you seem soo out of it? Wait...Are you Yerin? Who are you? Where is Yerin? Where did my sunshine friend go?" Yuju released me and started shaking my body.

  "Yuju-ah...I'm here, I'm just tired..." I looked up looking at her. I could already feel my eyelids drooping down.

  "Wahh...something huge must have happened. It's okay Yerin-ah. I will accompany you so nothing happens to you." Yuju said excitedly connecting her arm to me before dragging me back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter