Chapter 14

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV
   I had no idea what happened to me but basically, I was talking to Umji on the phone outside the café and somebody knocked me out. My hands and legs were tied up with ropes, while my mouth was covered by a cloth gag. I just regained my conscious when I heard some mumblings.

  "Wait...boss...come...suffer." What? What suffer? Who's the boss?

  So, I'm guessing I am at some sort of an abandon warehouse? The echoes, the dust and no vehicles or beings heard passing by... But why would the person kidnap me? Then I heard some cricking sound before I heard,

  "Boss...we have retrieved him."

  "Good... I'll award you later. Get out now." Doesn't that sound a bit familiar?

  "Yes boss." Then I heard hurried footsteps before the cricking sound was made again.

  "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Hmm?" The unknown said while hiding in the dark.

  "Why did you kidnap me?" I questioned him after spitting out the gag which was covering my mouth. Wow...they seriously don't know how to tie a mouth gag.

  "Well...cause why not?" He spoke up again still hiding in the dark.

  "What's your game here

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  Taehyung?" – SinB

  "Wow, I'm impressed you figured it out...TtinB-yah." Taehyung said while walking towards me. So, he finally remembers me...

  "Wow. Prince of the Wind. You finally remembered your childhood friend. I bet you have forgotten about me hmm? I'm hurt." I said while giving a smirk.

  "Why are you alive? You should have been long gone!" Taehyung exclaimed.

  "Why are you so nervous? I want to spend some time catching up with you...you know? I missed you so much." I responded. I was stalling time so that I could loosen up the ties on my arms and legs.

  "YOU PIECE OF SH**T! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?" Taehyung shouted.

  "Aww... are you sad? That your plan didn't work like how it worked for Mr and Mrs Jung. Aren't you living such a great life, considering for what you did to them?" I sniggered.

  "SHUT UP!" Taehyung yelled before punching me on the stomach multiple times.

  "Stop being such a cry baby. You will fail again just like how you failed last time." I uttered after recovering slightly from his attacks earlier.

  "I SAID SHUT IT!" Taehyung roared before kicking my shin multiple times again. Not even kidding, when he gave the third kick to my shin, I swear I heard a bone cracking. I glanced down to look at my shin and it was swollen and bruised badly.

  "Venting out your anger on me wouldn't work you know?" I stated as I tried to loosen the ropes again. I winced at the pain while trying to loosen the ropes on my legs. Damn...my tibia is definitely broken from his kick.

  "Don't even try to escape. It wouldn't work." Taehyung smirked while looking at me struggling with the ropes.

  "Oh, I wasn't...See you broke my tibia so even if I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter