Son Seungwan

The Real You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun's POV

Son Seungwan, or mostly known as Wendy is the main vocalist of girl group Red Velvet. Everyone knows that she is such a remarkable vocalist. They said she is the best main vocalist for 3rd generation. Yes of course I know it's true. She is the backbone of our vocal. In each of our songs, her voice will blend well with the rest of our voice. She took care the highnotes like it was nothing.

The girl is also such an expressive woman. Not only she has a blinding smile, she also has those big sparkling eyes. She's so expressive that you will know if she's clearly happy about something. She will giggle heartily on something funny. Her eyes will get big if she eats delicious foods. She will pout if she upsets about something. She will get competitive even if she lose in the end. And the last, who could resist her when she sings passionately. No matter when she was on stage or when she was doing her cover.

I was watching her doing instagram live. She was simply beautiful with her short hair tied messily. She was in our vocal practice room. She had simple make up with those inviting lips. Ugh why did she do that? Doesnt she know it's really dangerous for my heart? She was wearing those thin sweatshirt again. Her tank top was visible. And those straps on her neck and collarbone... Damn, I wish to be those straps.

Along the time, I listened to her heavenly voice. It was so y when she sang in English. That girl will be the death of me. Whenever her face was close to the screen to check the comments, I felt like I need to hold my breath. How can she be that adorable, cute, and gorgeous at the same time? When she smiles, not forgetting her dimples proudly showing on her cheeks. Ah how want to drown on those dimples.

I felt like the Seungwan that sang covers that night is pretty close to the real Seungwan off screen. For your information, Seungwan is actually a very shy girl. Unlike the bubbly and extra image she earns in a lot of our variety and reality show, she is actually a calm and collected woman. She will get loud tho when she jokes around with the members.

Seungwan and I are known as the homebody of red velvet. I know she will mostly on her phone looking for new songs or just doing eye-shopping. She found joy discovering new songs that the world barely knows. She will l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter