From the Start

Memoir To My Melody

 

“We—we can’t.” Kahi say as she withdraw her hand. “I’m older than you, and—and I’m your teacher.”
 
“the more you reject, the more you can’t pull yourself away.” Nichkhun say. “ Age doesn’t matter to me, I’ve been trying to get your attention these past days but you ignore me. The only time I get your attention is when I’m not at school…..If you tell me you don’t love me then I won’t bother you anymore. I’ll disappear in front of you.” 
 
Kahi look at him, she could not say it and only continue to cry in front of him. Nichkhun smiles and held her hands up to his lips and kiss it lightly. 
 
“I take that as a ‘yes you do love me’.” Nichkhun say as he smiles. “Would you like to be my date tonight?”
 
Kahi nodded lightly and begin to walk down the streets to a street fair where a lot of pair are at and having fun together. They ate cotton candy, bought a couple cell phone charm, they laugh and have fun at the street fair. After the street fair, Nichkhun walks her home to her apartment. They stop in front of her door. 
 
Kahi turn around her body around, facing him. “The first time I see you, your eyes attracted me. I don’t know why but those eyes of yours tell me something different about you.” Kahi say as she touch his face with her palms, “I’ve accept you already but I wasn’t sure if it was a dream are not.”
 
Nichkhun grab her hand, which was place on his cheek. “Are you sure now?” he ask. 
 
She nodded, Nichkhun smiles and move in to give her a kiss on her head….then he move down to take her lip with his as he pull her closer to him. They kiss passionately for a while before they break apart, he smiles and kiss her cheek.  Nichkhun watch Kahi get into her house before he leave. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
They next morning at school, Kahi arrive happily. She sees Nichkhun standing in the front waiting for her, she walk up to his smiling. 
 
“Morning.” Nichkhun say.
 
“Morning.” Kahi sweetly say.
 
“Did you have a good sleep?” Nichkhun ask as they walk to her class.
 
She nodded, “Yes I did.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Well, I didn’t.” say Nichkhun. 
 
“oh really, why didn’t you?” say Kahi smiles as she put her bag down on the table. 
 
“Its because I was still shock about us...I came early to make sure it wasn’t a dream.” Say Nichkhun cheesy as he follow her into the piano to clean the pianos. 
 
Kahi smiles at his words, “When did you become so cheesy?” she ask. She stop and looks at him. 
 
“I don’t know, probably since I’m no longer alone.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi laugh as he wrap his arm around her waist, and she gave him a kiss on the lips. She pull back and touch his face softly. “I thought mine was a dream.”  She say. 
 
“So now we are……” Nichkhun ask.
 
Kahi nodded. “But can we keep this a secret?” Kahi ask. 
 
Nichkhun wasn’t too happy with her question but he understood what she is trying to say. 
 
“Yeah.” Nichkhun forcefully nodded. 
 
Kahi smiles and pull him to her, knowing how he feels, she kiss him again. This time a little longer as Nichkhun her lips, begging for entrance to . She open and allowing him to explore as he deepen the kiss. A shout from the entrance of the class, they quickly pull away from each other and Nichkhun quickly grab a cloth and went to the other side of the room to clean the piano. Jung Ah enter the class and went into the piano room. 
 
“Oh hi Nichkhun.” Jung Ah say. “Kahi, I came to give you your mail.” 
 
“Thanks.” Kahi say as she try to control her blush. 
 
“No problem.” Jung Ah say. “Oh yeah, we have a meeting today at noon.” 
 
“Okay.” Say Kahi. 
 
Jung Ah left the room, Nichkhun and Kahi look at each other laughing for nearly getting caught. Nichkhun went to his classes shortly after finish cleaning the piano. Kahi went up to the roof right after the meeting. She smiles when she sees him sitting there with his lunch. Kahi went up to him and sit next to him. 
 
“Done already?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Yeah. Have you been waiting for me?” Kahi ask 
 
Nichkhun nodded as he look at her. Kahi smiles and open her lunch bag, they begin to eat. They feed each other, and then head back to class separately once their break is over. In her classes, she try not to glance at Nichkhun too much as she lectures the students before going to the piano room. Nichkhun play the song ‘she by TVXQ’ again, this time more softly and gently for Kahi. She heard it and smiles as she help other students with the notes. Some girls and guys were looking at Nichkhun, they were amazed. 
 
“He play so good.” Say Hyuna. 
 
“I thought bad guy only know how to fight. I guess I was wrong.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
Victoria went up to Nichkhun, “You play great.” She say. 
 
“Thank you.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“I didn’t know you were so good at piano.” Say Victoria. “Can you teach me?” she ask. 
 
“Ms. Kahi is better, you should ask her.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“She helping other students right. The way you play is really nice, I’m pretty sure you understand the way of playing the song.” Say Victoria. “Come on, just help me.” She say, Victoria drag him over to her piano. 
 
Kahi sees them and was kind of jealous. Nichkhun nervously looks at Kahi, checking to see if she looks over at him or not. Kahi look away immediately, Nichkhun help Victoria with the song. 
 
“When did you learn how to play the piano? You look very professional with a piano.” Victoria say. 
 
“I learn by watching other. I’m not a pro. I just a beginner.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“You don’t look like a beginner.” Say Victoria as she sat next to Nichkhun. 
 
The other student ad Kahi took notice of Victoria action. 
 
“Are they dating?” Ghun whisper. 
 
“They look like one.” Say Qri. 
 
“He only talk to her, nobody else.” Say Kyu Jong.
 
“I think she likes him, they make a cute couple.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
Kahi was sadden by the words she listen too. The class ended, Nichkhun waited for Kahi outside of the building. 
 
“Are you busy tonight?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“No why?” Kahi say as she tries not to show her unhappiness. 
 
“Come by my work, I’ll make you something special.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Okay.” Kahi say. 
 
“Okay, I’ll see you tonight then.” Nichkhun say. He look around to see if any body were around, he gave her a quick peck on her lips before walking away. 
 
Kahi was surprise a little and touch her lip and smiles a little. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Night came, Kahi and Yoona went out to eat. They went to where Nichkhun were at, the host seated in front of the grill. Nichkhun walk out of  the kitchen, tying his black apron string together. He sees Kahi with Yoona, he went into the center of the grilled. 
 
“Hi.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Hi” both Kahi and Yoona say. 
 
“This must be the talent student last time that made your dish.” Yoona say. 
 
“I didn’t know she would get that dish.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“hmmm such fate then.” Say Yoona. 
 
“So what would you like today?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“I like seafood steak.” Yoona say. 
 
Nichkhun then look at Kahi. “Anything.” She say. 
 
Nichkhun nodded and begin to grill. 
 
“ He doesn’t smiles much huh?” Yoona ask, Kahi shrugged her shoulders, “Too bad Nana couldn’t join us.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Let her be with Wooyoung.” Say Kahi. “What about Taecyeon?” 
 
“He’s still working, he’ll come pick me up once he is done.” Say Yoona. 
 
“I’m guessing he told you what time he’ll be out, and you told him where to pick you up?” Kahi say. 
 
Yoona nodded. A waitress came up to them, the ladies order a cup of red wine. The waitress went to get the wine and place it next to them. 
 
“So what are you planning for you upcoming birthday?” Yoona ask. 
 
“It’s two weeks later, I haven’t think of anything yet.” Say Kahi. 
 
Too be continue…………….
 
Please Comments and Thank You :D