Marriage cancel

Memoir To My Melody

 

“Unnie, I heard rumors from school saying about your relationship with a student, it is true?” Nana ask. 
 
Kahi nodded, “yes it true.” She say. 
 
“Who is it?” Yoona ask. 
 
“Aren’t you engage to Yoochun already?” Wooyoung ask. 
 
“He was looking for you the whole entire day. He went to your school.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“He came to the school?” Kahi shocking ask. 
 
They all nodded. 
 
“Then he should know the truth.” Kahi say, “the student I’m with, you are met him before.” 
 
“It is the guy at the restaurant?” Yoona ask. 
 
Kahi nodded. Wooyoung then know whom they were talking about.
 
“You can’t do this to Yoochun.” Taecyeon say. 
 
“I want to meet him.” Nana say happily. 
 
Nichkhun then walk into the café shop, and nervously walk up to them. Taecyeon and Nana were shock to see Nichkhun here at the café shop. Nichkhun went up to Kahi and sat next to her. 
 
“So he is the guy you like.” Nana say. Kahi didn’t answer her little sister. “No wonder you ran to him when there was a fight.” 
 
“Annyoung I’m Nichkhun.” He introduce himself to the group. 
 
“Hi, I’m Wooyoung.” He say friendly with his hand out for a shake. 
 
“I’m Yoona.” She say as she did the same. 
 
“I’m Nana, the youngest.” She say happily as she shake Nichkhun hand. 
 
“I’m Taecyeon, you can call me Taec.” He say as he shake Nichkhun hand. 
 
“Nice to meet you all.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Did omma and appa know about this yet?” Kahi ask. 
 
Taecyeon and Nana shake their head ‘no’. 
 
“But you can’t hide it, Yoochun will soon come talk to them.” Nana say. 
 
“Can this really happen?” Taecyeon ask in shock. 
 
Yoona elbow him, “stop it oppa. You were a teacher assistance when I first met you. We are no difference.” She says as she glares at him. 
 
“Yeah but I’m a TA.” Taecyeon say.
 
“Just be quiet.” Yoona say. She looks at Kahi, “Kahi unnie, when are you planning to tell omma and appa about this.” 
 
“I don’t know, maybe three days later.” Kahi say. “They are still on their trip, three days later they come back, I will tell them.” 
 
After a short talk at the café, everybody head home. Kahi decided to go for a walk before they head back to their car. The couple held hand in the street as they walk under the lamplights. An hours later, Kahi arrive at her home, Nichkhun her to the door and stop. 
 
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Nichkhun say softly, then kiss her forehead before he walk away. 
 
Kahi grab him back, “Can you stay tonight?” Kahi ask. “I don’t want to be alone tonight. After what happen today, I feel really frighten and lost.” 
 
Nichkhun walk up to her and smiles, “I’ll be here when ever you need me.” He say calmly as he caress her face softly. “It’s not your fault.”
 
Nichkhun pull her into his embrace after he sees a tear drop from her eyes. 
 
“I’m such a weak women.” Kahi say hopelessly. “I can never do anything right. I was suppose to cheer you up but instead it went the other way around.” 
 
“Hey, hey it’s not true.” He say as he patted her back. “You are really a strong women, you strong desire that walks into my heart.”
 
Nichkhun tries to comfort her as he hugs her tightly… A moment later, they were in her house, resting on the couch with Nichkhun wrapping his arm around Kahi as she rest against his body.
 
“How about we break up?” Kahi sadly suggest as she hold onto his hand. 
 
“Can you do it?” Nichkhun ask softly on the right side of her face. “Can you forget about me?”
 
Kahi didn’t answer him as she looks down unhappily. 
 
“I can’t.” Nichkhun say softly, “You can leave me but I can’t leave you.”
 
“I don’t want you to loose your chance of changing your future.” Kahi say softly as she looks to side at him. 
 
“I decide my own future. And my own future is being with you.” Nichkhun say. He kiss her cheek softly. “If I ask you not to love me, can you do it?” he ask. 
 
Kahi shake her head lightly as she looks at him.
 
“Then no break up.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi nods lightly. 
 
Nichkhun slide her bang to the side, “I love you.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi looks at him, smiling weakly as he move in closer to her. “I love you too.” She say. 
 
Nichkhun press his lips on her gently at first before he deepen the kiss. Then he break away and watch her fall a sleep in his arm, he look around for a blanket but only see his Nepa coat and wrap around them. The next morning Kahi wake up in a pair of strong arm and wrap by his coat, she look around, they were at her home. 
 
“Morning.” Nichkhun whisper next to her ear. 
 
Kahi warmly smiles, “Mianhe, I didn’t know I fell asleep on you.” Kahi say. “Why did you wake me up?” she ask
 
“It’s okay, you look so peaceful. I didn’t mind having a beauty in my arms all night.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
Kahi smiles and Nichkhun gave her a kiss on the cheek. Kahi sat up and look at him. 
 
“When did you become so sweet?” Kahi look at her suspiciously. 
 
“I don’t know, probably because whenever you’re in my arm, I feel like my whole world is complete.” He say. 
 
Kahi smile to his words, she lower her ears to his chest where his heart is at. “Your heart beat is really peaceful.”  She say.
 
Nichkhun wrap his arm around her again. 
 
Kahi phone rings a couple time, she grab her purse and look at her IPhone. Nichkhun see Yoochun name, he face frown immediately, he left the room to the bathroom so Kahi can have some space to talk to Yoochun. 
 
Kahi watch Nichkhun leave before she answer the phone, “Yeoboseyo?” Kahi answer the phone. 
 
“Kahi, how are you feeling?” Yoochun ask. 
 
“I’m fine, thank you.” Kahi say. “I guess you know about yesterday then.”
 
“You and him?” Yoochun sad voice. 
 
“Yes we are.” Kahi answer him. 
 
“Why? You’re my fiancé.” Yoochun say. 
 
“I’m sorry, but I’ve…” Kahi trying to say. 
 
“But I love you.” Yoochun interrupt her. 
 
“Do you really?” Kahi ask. “Even if you do, I don’t.” she say. 
 
“But Kahi, our parent have set up the date already.” Yoochun insist. 
 
“I will tell my parent about this.” Say Kahi, “I have to cancel the wedding.”
 
“Wait, can we just meet up and talk about this?” Yoochun ask. 
 
“Let’s meet up two days later when my parent are back. I’m sorry Yoochun oppa.” Kahi say before she hang up the phone. 
 
Kahi take a couple deep breaths before she walks to the kitchen and cook breakfast. Kahi spent her day with Nichkhun at her home, talking, cooking together, and then a walk to the grocery. The next day, Kahi was called to the school. Nichkhun were at work, Kahi went to the school to meet with the principle of the school. 
 
“Kahi, you know the school law. You can’t be in love with a student, this can get us shut down.” The principle say. 
 
“I’m sorry, it’s all my fault. I will quit.” Say Kahi guiltily as she bow her head. 
 
“Saying sorry is too late now. Rumors about you and Nichkhun has became big, the whole entire school knows about it now. Even the other universities know about our school rumors.” The Principle say. “Nichkhun have to be expel, and I can’t have you working here anymore.”
 
“I will take the blame.” Say Kahi. “I understand what I need to do.”
 
The principle continue to scowls at Kahi a little more before she leave the school and head over to Nichkhun works but stop and sat on the side. It was Nichkhun break times; he went out for some air. He sees Kahi sitting by the tree, he walk up to her. 
 
“Annyoung.” Nichkhun say softly in front of her face. 
 
Kahi jump up and turn around. “What are you doing out here?” she ask. 
 
“I’m on break.” Nichkhun say, “It should be me asking you that.” 
 
“I just came back from school, I decided to go for a walk but somehow I end up here…” Kahi say. 
 
“And you feel like not coming in.” Nichkhun finish the rest of the sentence. Kahi look at him surprise, he was able to know what she want to say next. “What’s wrong?” he ask as he sat next to her.
 
“Just a lot of thing going through my mind.” Kahi say.
 
Nichkhun nodded a couple time, “How about I take off work and stay with you?” he say. 
 
“No don’t.” Kahi say, “I’ll be fine.” 
 
“Are you sure?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Yeah I am, just go back to work.” Kahi say as she push him to the door.
 
Nichkhun stop and looks at her. “How about we go on a date tonight?” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Okay, I’ll be here tonight.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles and kiss her before he went in, Kahi smiles and sat on the bench again. Yoochun then walk up to her. 
 
“Kahi.” Yoochun called her. 
 
Too be continue………………….
 
 
Please Comments and Thank you :D