Exposed

Memoir To My Melody

 

Outside of the bathroom, Nichkhun were picking up the clothes and the futon, but stop he he spot drops bloods where Kahi was slept last night. Kahi came back with a towel wrap around her body, and quickly cover the spot. 
 
“Don’t look at it.” Kahi embarrassedly say. 
 
“Why can’t I look at it? You're my wome now.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Yeah but it…. its embarrassing.” Kahi shyly say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles and kiss her lips. “It’s okay.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun then notice a hickey on her left shoulder and her wet body wrap around in towel, he tries to control himself by looking away. Kahi sees his shy face and remember herself still not dress. 
 
“Umm can you get my bag in the car.” Kahi shyly say. 
 
Nichkhun shyly nodded, “S—sure.” He nervously say. 
 
Nichkhun got up and went to her car, Kahi smiles at his shy face.She waited for him by the bathroom. Nichkhun came back into the house with her bag in his hand; he gave it to her, Kahi smiles as she takes the back into the bathroom. Nichkhun continue to clean the room, he carry the futon and blanket to the washer and wash it, then went to set up breakfast in the main room. Kahi got out of he bathroom and went to him in the kitchen. She sees two black trash bag fill with smash beer cans in it. Kahi went to join Nichkhun in the room and eat breakfast. After breakfast was over, she treated his bruises and cuts/scratches with medicine before Nichkhun take her for a walk around the place. 
 
“What are you going to do now?” Kahi ask him. 
 
“I don’t know.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“I hold the withdrawal for you, you can still attend school and continue aunty wish.” Say Kahi. 
 
“You really have the power huh?” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Maybe, but only for you.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun smiles and they continue their walks along the street, going to the places that he and his mom went when they were young. Kahi spend the next two days at Gwacheon, comforting Nichkhun. A couple elder greeted the couple and praise Kahi for her beauty. Nichkhun smiles the whole time, making the elder . They told Kahi how he have been the past week, and then begin to tease the couple. After weekend was over, they couple head back to the city. Nichkhun attend school the next day, he waited for her by the entrance again. Kahi happily walk up to him, they freely chat and smiles as they walks through the hallway. Victoria sees Nichkhun with Kahi happily as Kahi playfully slap his arm, victoria feel jealous and approach him. 
 
“Nichkhun oppa, can I talk to you for a couple minutes.” Victoria ask. 
 
Nichkhun look confusedly at her and then back at Kahi. Kahi walks away leaving them two alone to talk. 
 
“You look really happy today oppa.” Victoria say suspiciously. 
 
Nichkhun sense something strange about Victoria. “I was just…um asking her about something.” He tries not to give out any suspicious feeling. “What is it?”
 
“Remember what I ask you last week? I just want to hear your answer.” Victoria say, “I really like you oppa.” 
 
Nichkhun then remember her confession, “I’m sorry Victoria.” He say. “I really can’t accept your love.” 
 
“Why?” Victoria say hurtfully. “Is it because of…” victoria want to say Kahi name. “Is it because my love is not enough. If its not than what do I need to do to prove to you.”
 
“No.” Nichkhun cut her off. “It not that. I really appreciate your love for me but I don’t see you in that way. I—I already have someone in my heart.” He say. 
 
“Who is it? What can I do to be like her?” Victoria ask. 
 
Nichkhun tries to explain to her, “It doesn’t matter who it is, she and you are a whole different person.” He say. “Mianhe Victoria.” He walk away. 
 
Victoria was hurt as she grip onto her fist. Everybody went to class, Victoria skip her first class and went to look for Kahi in her room. 
 
Victoria walk up to Kahi, trying to keep her calm. “Ms. Kahi, can I talk to you at lunch in the recording room?” she ask. 
 
Kahi look confusedly at her, “You can talk to me now.” Say Kahi. 
 
“I can’t, not until I show you something first at lunch.” Victoria making up reason. 
 
“Umm okay.” Kahi say as she feels uncomfortably. 
 
Noon came; most students are in the cafeteria for lunch. Nichkhun went to the office to talk to the attendance lady about his present at school. Kahi on the other hand, went to the recording room to meet up with Victoria. Kahi arrive seeing Victoria standing in front of the speaker. Victoria have turn on the speaker already before Kahi came to the room. 
 
“Victoria?” Kahi say. 
 
Victoria smiles and turn around to face her. “Annyoung Ms. Kahi.” 
 
Their voice were everywhere in the building. Nichkhun stop talking and listen carefully to the speaker. 
 
“What is it?” Kahi ask. “What do you want to show me?”
 
“Oh umm I don’t have it with me right now but I do have something else to talk to you about.” Victoria evilly say. “About Nichkhun.”
 
Kahi face turn shock. “What about Nichkhun?” Kahi nervously ask. 
 
Victoria let out small smirk, “Are you with Nichkhun oppa?” she ask. 
 
Kahi heart froze by her question, feeling like Victoria know something about them. On the other side, the students became shock and surprise to the voice over the air. The attendance lady quickly looks shock at Nichkhun. 
 
“Why do you want to know?” Kahi nervously say. 
 
“Just answer my question, are you with Nichkhun oppa?” Victoria continue to ask. 
 
Kahi feels dizzy as she stood shock in front of Victoria. At the moment, Yoochun came to the school with a bouquet of flower in his hands. He stop when he heard Kahi voice over the air speaker.
 
“If you did not answer then that mean yes.” Victoria say jealously. “Even if you didn’t answer I would still know the answer. I follow you a couple weeks ago, and saw you with him on the roof. You two seem really close.” Victoria say. 
 
“If this is what you want to talk about then sorry I have something else to do.” Kahi trying to change the subject before she walk away.”
 
“I know you’re dating him.” Victoria angrily say, Kahi stop her steps. “You don’t have to hide it. But the problem is that, professor and students cannot fall in love with each other. It’s against the law. You can get him expelled from the school.”
 
The whole entire building became shock as they listen to the air. Nichkhun quickly went to the recording room fiercely as he grip onto his fist. 
 
Kahi turn around to face her, “It’s not your concern.” Kahi say.
 
“It is my concern.” Victoria say in loud angry voice. “I like him and you have no right to be with him. If it wasn’t for you I would have had him, but you stole him from me. Don’t you know shame for dating somebody younger than you and is your student?” 
 
“Love is not about age or level of standard.” Kahi say. “You can’t force a person to love you.”
 
“I don’t care what you say. I only want to know if you are really dating him.” Victoria ask her again. 
 
Kahi took a deep breath before answering her, “Yes I am with him.” She admit. 
 
Victoria nodded as she force the smiles on her face. “I knew it. This is also the reason why he reject me.” Say Victoria and evilly grin. “But it’s okay, because now…” she move aside to show Kahi the red on-air button, Kahi face went shock and surprise as her body slowly become weak to theirs talks over the air with the whole building listening to them. “The whole entire school now knows about you and him. There is no way you two can be together now.”
 
Kahi head freeze in shock heavy pressure state and weakly fall back…. a pair of strong arm catches her...she looks up to see who it was. She sees Nichkhun angrily looking at Victoria. 
 
“Nich…Nichkhun oppa.” Victoria frightenly say. 
 
“You really went far this time. Even if I’m not with her, I still don’t love you.” Say Nichkhun angrily, “but since she exist in my life, she is the only I love. No matter what you do I still won’t leave her.” 
 
“Nich…khun…” Kahi weakly say as she rest her head on his shoulder with his arms around her holding her up while she tries to clear her vision. 
 
Nichkhun looks back at her, “It’s okay, I’m here.” He softly says as he helps her walk out of the building. 
 
Students gather around the hallway/ looking through the classes window, some whisper about them while other cheers loudly for them. Professor looks confused at them as they walk through the hall. Nichkhun glance at the lost Yoochun at the entrance of the school, but ignore him as he continue to help unconscious Kahi out of the school and into her car. He seatbelt her before he drive them away from the school. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the park, Kahi were resting on the bench by the pond. Nichkhun came back from the convenience store, he hand her a bottle of ginseng honey oolong tea. 
 
“How are you feeling?” Nichkhun concernly ask as he look at her. 
 
Kahi look into his eyes sadly and confused. “I’m feeling better now.” She say. 
 
“Why were you in the recording room with Victoria?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“She ask me to meet her there, she say she wanted to show me something.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun looks at the pond. 
 
“Are you mad at me?” Kahi worriedly ask. 
 
Nichkhun shake his head ‘no’. “You are really clumsy and naive.” He say softly as she pinch her noise gently. 
 
“Mianhe oppa.” Kahi sorrow say as she looks at the bottle in her hand.
 
Nichkhun grab her hands and held in it up in between them. “Don’t be. I know sooner or later everybody will know about us.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun wrap his arm around her, she rest her head on his shoulder. 
 
“We can freely open our relationship now.” Nichkhun say. “If I can’t attend this school then I’ll focus on work and go to a different university a couple years later. But you can’t teach there anymore.” He says guiltily.
 
“I can work as an designer for a company.” Kahi say. Nichkhun nodded agreeably. 
 
The couple stay at the park for a little longer till night came, Kahi receive a call from Nana to meet at the café shop with Nichkhun. They head over to the café shop; Nichkhun went to find a parking lot while Kahi walk in the shop first. Kahi sees Taecyeon with his wife, and Nana with her boyfriend. Kahi walk over to them and sit down facing each other. 
 
Too be continue…………….
 
 
Please leave some comments, and Thank you readers!! :D