Chapter 5

Cover It Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N

"Ugh! I wish I did ignored you all when Chanyeol called me!" Baekhyun groans, wrapping both of Chanyeol's arms around his neck from behind him.

I did the same to Sehun. "I'm glad you didn't!" then I stuck my tongue out to annoy him.

He hisses and drags the drunk Chanyeol out of the restaurant through a failed piggy back since the younger is taller than him. So his feet were brushing against the ground while Baekhyun attempts on carrying him on his back. I trailed behind with Sehun sticking on my back, just like how is Chanyeol on Baekhyun's.

These giants lost track of the bottles they drank. Now they're wasted enough to forget they have an image to protect and a rehearsal to attend tomorrow. Good thing there were no fans or normal citizens around who recognized them that we safely got to place SeChan into the backseat of a taxi to go back to the hotel.

I was squished in between Sehun and Chanyeol's flushed bodies while Baekhyun took the passenger's seat for himself. Selfish, I grunted in my mind and rolled my eyes behind his figure staring straight ahead. All of us were quiet while waiting to arrive at our destination.

I still don't get it. Baekhyun called me a stealer for what? I don't remember stealing something from him. Was it sitting on his lap? Am I the first person who've done it that it seems to be his ity to be considered stolen? All throughout the ride, I tried to figure out what he meant by his words and it occupied my whole mind until we reached the hotel.

"Sehun." I sang while tapping his cheek gently in attempt to wake him up. "Bbiyak Bbiyak! Please don't make this hard for me and wake up!"

"They won't be waking up until the morning." Baekhyun retorts from the other side of the door. He pulls Chanyeol by the hand until his whole body is out of the vehicle and proceeds to drag him all the way inside the building.

A defeated sigh was heard coming from me before I stepped out of the taxi to pull Sehun out. I was so focused on how to do it that I failed to notice how the driver exited the vehicle and went beside me.

"Do you need help?" he asked with his Japanese accent, but enough for me to understand.

"Yes, please." I pursed my lips shyly. Good thing I know some basic Japanese words to answer him.

I gave way for the driver so he pulls Sehun out of the taxi and made him wrap an arm around his shoulder, he supported his body by encirling his own arm on Sehun's waist. Of course it would be too rude if I won't do anything so I helped him by doing the same on Sehun's other side. We started walking towards the hotel, passing by Baekhyun struggling alone with Chanyeol's huge body on his back. He looks at me in disbelief and I just ignored him, not in the mood for another petty fight.

Once we've reached the entrance of the hotel, we stopped walking and tried to keep Sehun up on his feet. "We can stop by here, we'll just ask for help from the hotel staffs."

"Are you sure?" he was hesitant when he lets go of Sehun's waist and removed the younger's arm around his shoulder.

"Of course. Thank you so much for helping."

And with that, he left. Just in time Baekhyun reached the spot where I'm standing with Sehun slumping against my side.

"Now what?" he asks irritably while trying to keep Chanyeol standing by letting him lean on his back.

"We ask for help, duh?" I rolled my eyes and they landed on the security guards in front of the very entrance. "Since you know how to speak Japanese, how about you ask for help from those guards over there?"

At first he looks at me, confused for a second. Is there something wrong with what I said? Then it hit me but I acted like it didn't matter and waved him off. "Go! So Sehun and Chanyeol can rest properly and so do us!"

He groans before turning to his back and walk away to approach those guards. They immediately helped him carry Chanyeol and called some other staffs to help me with Sehun.

We were in the elevator, waiting until we reach the floor where our rooms were. Baekhyun and I stood idly beside each other and each on our other sides were the hotel staffs with Sehun and Chanyeol.

"How did you know I speak Japanese?" Baekhyun questions, breaking the silence.

"O-of course I know! Like what I've told you back when the first day of work, I've searched everything about you the day before." I shrugged and folded my arms on my chest. "I have a good memory on remembering what I've read about you."

He says nothing after that until the elevator doors opened. We stepped out and walked across the hallway to reach SeChan's room.

"Where's the card?" asked that one staff who's dragging Sehun with him.

"Oh, wait. I think I know where." my hand sneaked inside Chanyeol's back pocket. There I felt the card so I pulled it out and used it to open the door.

Once their bodies were plopped down on their beds, Baekhyun and I thanked the staffs and also apologized for being a nuisance. They made sure it didn't matter and told us not to hesitate to call for assistance if needed, before leaving us.

I had my eyes running down on the boys' bodies. Their shirts were crumpled and hair's a mess. Even when they're drunk and messy, SeChan are still cute! At the same time hot. I tried hard not to fangirl right in front of Baekhyun. "Should we... Change their clothes? For them to be comfortable and fresh."

"We?" Baekhyun breaths out a mocking laugh. "No. Get out of here. You might fantasize over my friends' bodies, ert." he muttered the last sentence that I didn't understand but whatever.

"Okay. You don't want help then do it by yourself." I bowed at him formally (but in a sarcastic manner) before I left SeChan's room so I could go back into mine.

After doing all my night routine, I just laid down on my bed and wait for the sleepiness to creep in. I had my eyes on the ceiling and my whole being spread out. I stayed like that for almost half an hour not until I heard a knock coming from the door that connects my room to Baekhyun's.

"Y/n!" he calls out from the other side, his knock got even harder that I hope his knuckles would hurt.

Annoyed by his noises, I wiggled on my bed. "Ugh, what?!"

"Open the door!"

I whined before rolling off the bed and went to open the door. Right after it made enough space for him to pass through, he walks in without a second thought.

"Let's switch room." he commanded, looking outside the window with his hands on the both sides of his hips.

"First you wanted to switch seats and now switch rooms?" I mirrored his actions.

"I like the view here more than my room's so..." he runs to my bed and threw himself on it. I watched him with my lips parting, too late to react and stop him. "Don't worry about your things. I'll be sleeping here just for tonight and go back to my room tomorrow." then he smiles at me.

Okie, since I love him, he smiled, and I'm easy when it comes to him. It wouldn't hurt if I let him stay in my room for a night, right? Of course I didn't have to show him that his smile made my heart flutter so I walked out of my own room without any word and closed the door once I have stepped a foot on Baekhyun's room.

Whoo! I tried to calm down as I sat on his bed and ran my palm all over the mattress, trying to feel and picturing him out laying down on this very bed. My eyes found the TV in front and saw that it's on and playing a drama I've been watching these past few days. Hi Bye, Mama! I wasn't able to finish that drama because of my work so I think tonight's a good time to continue watching it.

Sitting on the bed, I had my back against the headboard and arms folded behind my head. Finally, a relaxing time to watch this drama.

I would laugh at the funny scenes and would squeal every time Seo Woo appears. She's just so adorable. All throughout the drama, I had a smile on my face. Not until an emotional scene came up. I gulped the lump on my throat and tried to stop from tearing up. But I just can't, so I ended up letting my tears flow.

Right in the middle of sobbing, the drama stopped. I mean, it was suddenly paused or like it glitched? I jumped off the bed and approached the TV. Even before I could grab ahold of the remote control on the TV stand, a clip of a scary monster screaming took over the screen.

My eyes doubled its size as I jumped back, screamed out of shock and stumbled backwards until the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed. Once my buttocks landed on the soft matress, all of the lights flickered, making me feel like I'm in a horror movie. I hate horror!!

The next clips shown flipped my stomach upside down. What the hell is happening?! The scene of people screaming for their lives also made me scream for my own life. "AAAH!" I screeched and rolled off the bed. Since the lights were flickering, I can't see clealy that my feet even tripped over the sheet that I didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter