One

SPY

A man walked down a long corridor before stopping in front of the door, he hesitated before finally knocking on the door.

“Who is it?”A voice behind the door asked

“It’s me Choi Siwon sir, you requested my presence” 

“Ah yes come in”

The door opened by itself and revealed a man with dark pink hair wearing a blue striped suit sitting on a chair. Siwon has a hard time believing that the man in front of him is his boss, who’s always secretive about his identity so getting called in his office for a mission was a pretty big deal.

“Siwon please sit down” The man smiled and pointed the chair in front of him, Siwon pulled the chair and carefully sat down

The man in front of him opened his desk cabinet and pulled out a file, “Now siwon i believe i could trust you enough, i won't need to go through what happens if you fail this mission right" even though the man was smiling Siwon felt chills running up his spine, that man is terrifying 

"Yes boss" Siwon nodded

"Please just call me Leeteuk" He handed over the files to Siwon, Siwon opened the flies and read it carefully as to not miss any tiny details

"Now you might be asking yourself, who is this Kim Ryeowook? Well to answer that question he is the son of the mafia boss Kim Heechul" Leeteuk explained, "We've been trying to capture him for weeks now and we still haven't caught him, the only way to lure him is by catching his son" Leeteuk added

Siwon looked at the target's face and thought, he looks so innocent how in the world was he the son of a mafia boss.

"Sir i'm sorry but may i ask a question"

"Shoot"

"Are you sure this is the right target?" Siwon furrowed his brows, but his boss didn't share the same confused look that he had

"Siwon we did a DNA test he is indeed the son of Heechul" Leeteuk assured, Siwon nodded and put down the file, he looked at Leeteuk and sighed

"Okay i'll do it, i don't have to hurt him or anything right?"

"Nope, just kidnap him"Siwon eyes widened at what Leeteuk said but quickly brushed it off after he realized who he works for, Leeteuk grabbed a suitcase and gave it to Siwon, when Siwon opened it, he saw some of the stuff inside; clothes, communication devices, small weapons, and a name tag? Siwon looked at Leeteuk and showed him the name tag,

"Oh! Yeah you'll be going by Andrew Choi on this mission, the backstory for Andrew is on the paper there, well good luck Siwon" Leeteuk walked Siwon towards the door of his office and pushed him out, "don't tell anyone what i look like, that includes not telling anyone else who work here, don't blow your cover if Kim Heechul knows you're trying to take his son he will murder you, you'll have 1 year to gain Ryeowook's trust and kidnap him starting tomorrow" Leeteuk smiled and closed his door on Siwon's face, Siwon stood in front of the door trying to remember the explanations that Leeteuk gave him. He then picked up his suitcase and walked back to his room, halfway there his ear piece rang and when he answered it, it was leeteuk telling him that he would be picked up tomorrow at 9am, after the call he went back to walking to his room.

 

When he opened the door he was shocked to see his roommates waiting for him to come back, Donghae was the first one to come up to him, "Siwon! So what does our boss look like? Is he old? Is he young? Tell me! tell me!" Donghae was pulled away by Hyukjae who told Donghae to shut up but proceeded to ask Siwon the same question, "I'm sorry but that's classified" Siwon told them, Donghae and Eunhyuk pouted but still tried to get information about their secretive boss." If you guys keep asking about Leeteuk, you'll probably gonna lose your job so it's better if  you both just shut up" Kyuhyun who has been working on his laptop finally spoke up, the two Lee's finally gave up and went back to their beds.

"Thanks Kyu" Siwon smiled at the youngest, Kyuhyun scoffed and went back to work, "whatever"

Siwon opened the suitcase and took Andrew's profile that he needed to read.

Name: Andrew Choi

Age: 33

Birthday: February 10th, 1987

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Specialties:Taekwondo and English

Background and Personality: Andrew is a korean american who just moved back to Korea, he speaks good korean and is friendly to his neighbors 

Extra note: The apartment you'll be staying in is right next to Ryeowook's use that to your advantage

Siwon sighed and put the paper back in the suitcase, this is gonna be a long mission he thought while packing extra clothes. Before sleeping he and his roommates decided to talk about their missions, Hyukjae's mission was a bit dangerous since he had to look after a rich kid who's currently wanted in several different countries, Donghae had to disguise himself as a member of Kim Heechul's mafia clan to get information, and Kyuhyun will stay in this room and monitor what they're doing. They talked for a while but decided to stop when the clock struck midnight, they said goodnight and slept.

The next morning Siwon waited outside the building for Shindong to pick him up, he tapped his foot on the concrete and looked around and saw a van speeding towards him, he avoided the van but the van stopped in front of him. When the door opened it was Shindong in the driver seat smiling at him, "well what are you waiting for? get in" Siwon took his suitcase and went in the van.

The car ride was peaceful but Shindong decided to turn on the radio, Siwon looked out the window, trying to get familiar with his new surroundings,

"You know, i'm not really in with Leeteuk's plan to kidnap Ryeowook," 

Siwon turned his focus to Shindong who was driving, he raised his brow at the man, "Like i trust Leeteuk, i've been working with him for as long as i remember but.. Kidnapping a guy just because his father is the guy you obsessed over?" 

"Leeteuk is obsessed? With Kim Heechul?" Siwon was now intrigue with the story, where else can you hear a story about your boss other than his right hand man,

"Whoops i said too much, Well here we are! Now get out"

Siwon rolled his eyes, what is it with his seniors and telling him to get out quickly, he took his suitcase and took the keys for the apartment that Shindong was holding. He got out of the van, and waved at Shindong who quickly left without giving Siwon a spare glance. His apartment unit was on the 3rd floor and he just realized there were no elevators, He sighed and started going up the stairs, this is gonna be a long year.

Ryeowook just finished his monthly shopping and was carrying 4 shopping bags and some groceries, it wasn't his fault the supermarket was near the mall, it made him want to shop for clothes even more. After seven minutes of struggling, Ryeowook finally reached his floor, he went to his door but he noticed a tall man was entering the apartment next to him, a new neighbor?

"Hey!" Ryeowook called out the taller man, but when the man turned around, Ryeowook was awestruck, that man looked like those models you see in famous magazines, but what sticks out the most was his beautiful eyes, just by looking at it, you see the softness and gentleness in him. Ryeowook came back to his sense and saw that the man had a concerned look on his face,

"Oh uhm i'm Kim Ryeowook! Your neighbor.. If you're moving in here.. Wait, you're moving in right?!"

The man chuckled at Ryeowook's behaviour but he nodded,

"Yes i'm moving in, nice to meet you Ryeowook, i'm Andrew Choi" he pulled out his arms for a handshake, Ryeowook looked at his own hands that were holding shopping bags, Andrew notices it and laughed,

"Well I hope we can become closer Ryeowook, i'll see you later!"

Andrew waved at him, Ryeowook waved back and opened the door to his own apartment, strangely meeting Andrew, it made Ryeowook feel all giddy inside, the feeling that you have when you find someone attractive, he made a note to himself to cook something for Andrew, so he can meet him again.

Siwon went inside his new apartment after introducing himself to Ryeowook, the guy was a lot cuter in person, while talking to him Siwon finds himself focusing on those pink lips, and how it looked kissable? Siwon shaked off those thoughts and remembered what he's actually here for, but maybe getting a little closer to Ryeowook wouldn't be wrong, in Siwon's defense, Leeteuk did tell him to get close to Ryeowook.