Chapter 5

The Boy

 

When the bell rang, students rushed out to go home, except her. She went straight to the cafe to meet him.

She arrived in the cafe and looked around. She just noticed that the cafe wall was painted colorfully and sure gave a welcoming feeling to the customers. She thought she liked the cafe already. 

Looking for the person, she saw him serving a customer. He was wearing a uniform and an apron was tied around his waist. She waited for him to finish the serving and sat at the table near the window.

After serving the customer, luhan talked to his co-worker. The guy looked like younger than him. He had a mischievous look plastered on his face and looked at her mischievously. She sure didn’t like the guy. She really wanted to wipe that look off his face.

Done talking with the guy, luhan walked to her. He really had an angelic face, eventhough a hostile look plastered on his face.

“Do you want to drink something?” He asked her.

“No, I’m okay. Thanks.”

“Follow me.” He ordered.

She followed him to the back door of the cafe. He stood firmly in front of her and both arms crossed on his chest. He looked at her sharply.

She waited for him to say something, but he just kept quiet.  She didn't know where to start. Clearing , she said, “Well, I just wanted to get a free drink at that time.”

“And ?” He asked nonchalantly.

“And what? That’s it. Case closed.” She squinted, puzzled.

He let out his breath and pressed her to the wall.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” She tried to free from him but it’s useless. He hold her down captive and eyed her in the eyes. she couldn’t help but looking away from his face.

“Did you see and steal my mind?” He muttered.

“Whaat?! I didn’t! Why would I?!” She glared at him.

“If you dare to see and steal my mind, I will freeze your mind to death!” He threatened.

She was shocked, agape.

“Who are you? No. What are you?” She frowned.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.” He said, smirking. “Seriously, Don’t use your power recklessly or else you will regret it now or later.” He released her and went to the door.

“Hey!! Wait!!” She stopped him from entering the cafe and walked to him. “How do you freeze my mind?!” She frowned.

He ignored her questions and went inside the cafe.

That boy! Who does he think he is?!