Flap

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

 

Rosé took a deep breath. She felt a sense of dread. If only she could blame the scalding heat that’s making her sweat her breakfast or maybe even Jennie’s Channel outfit that’s meant to be on a runway rather than a run down beach. No. She really feels that something’s about to go south on them any second.

 

 

That meaning loosing their leader’s self control and patience. She can definitely feel the dark aura emanating from the oldest. I mean who wouldn’t?

 

 

Not when the the new tour guide has been raking his eyes over Jisoo.

 

 

“Hello ladies,” greeted by a well built young man with a heavy accent. Wendy groaned inwardly.

 

 

“I’m Julian. My brother, Carlos, called in sick so I will be your guide for today,” he said and the girls awkwardly greeted him back.

 

 

“We’re going to have such wonderful time together on this tour,” he said as Wendy tried not to roll her eyes as she watch him flex his muscles infront of Jisoo. Jisoo just looked bored.

 

 

“Today, we’re going to—“

 

 

“Lisa,” Jennie whispered. They were not listening to their tour guide. Again.

 

 

“Where did you get this guy? I am not trusting my life with David Hasselhoff here. I swear, if he does anything stupid, I’ll—,” Julian continued rambling while the other girls decided to tune him out.

 

 

“Didn’t you hear him? He’s the only one we’ve got since the other guy can’t make it. But I’m with you. He seems sus,” Lisa whispered back as he scrutinized the guy. The other girls nodded.

 

 

Wendy decided to keep quiet since she doesn’t know if she have the patience for anything at the moment. She is sleep deprived and tired because of her devil of a roommate. The only thing that’s keeping her up on her feet right now is the thought that her members will definitely not be back in one piece if she decided to sleep all day. Apparently, she didn’t know her first hurdle of the day would take the form of a tall, brooding, annoying new tour guide.

 

 

“—Now that you’ve listened to what I have to say, we can safely go on this tour. I know you will all enjoy it. Especially you, milady,” he said as he winked at Jisoo. They instantly felt the temperature drop. The members thought this would happen if the sun abandon its job all of a sudden. It’s not a happy thought. Thank goodness Jisoo ignored him.

 

 

“Now, on to the tour?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Wendy’s favorite day. Not.

 

 

They we’re walking through a patch of greenery unto someplace she didn’t bother listening to. She was too occupied glaring at the new guy to care. Sure, he’s good looking and has a y accent that girls and their moms would swoon over, but he’s irritating the heck out of her. And to think she’s been dubbed Mother Wenresa for her to think like that. Also, someone has been ignoring her. Again.

 

 

‘What? Did she just forget what she did last night?’ Wendy can still feel the light touch of pink on her cheek that made her stay up until sunrise. ‘This is her fault really. If only she hadn’t been so peaceful and still so beautiful when she sleeps, I would have demanded another kiss—‘

 

 

“What is that awful smell? How long do we have to walk?” Jennie parted the curtain of leaves like she owns the damn jungle, breaking Wendy’s line of thought.

 

 

“It’s not me,” Lisa said as she trudge her way into the sea of green.

 

 

“You also said that last time you had that awful case of diarrhea in Hawaii—” Rosé had to insert that helpful information.

 

 

“Park Chaeyoung, your mouth! And it’s not me!” Lisa turned back at them and put her hand on her hips to add effect.

 

 

“It’s not her,” Jisoo said as she followed the trail. “But in that Hawaii trip though—“

 

 

The look on Lisa’s face screams outrage. “Unnie!” Lisa ran after to Jisoo who ran for her life.

 

 

“It’s wildlife Jen, look it up,” Wendy pulled on her bestfriend to catch up. Jennie raised a perfect brow. She has been noticing her being pissed since they went off.

 

 

“You’re not in the mood. What’s the deal?” Jennie smirked as she tried to get information from the hamster. She knew perfectly well why she's being grumpy. 

 

 

“Nothing, I just want to go in and out in one piece,” Wendy said as she tried not to trip on her own feet.

 

 

“That’s not what I see,” as she look at Wendy glaring at the guide who’s hopelessly flirting with a bored Jisoo.

 

 

“You hopeless little hamster, come on,” she grabbed her hand and ran the remaining distance to their friends who already found their ride.

 

 

“… I’ve been standing at the edge of the water, long as I can remember..” Rosé sang as she took a seat. Jisoo passed a helmet to Jennie who scrunched her to nose, not liking the ugly helmet but still passed it to Wendy who was frozen in place.

 

 

“What?” Jennie asked her friend who looked at her with uncertainty. “Uhmm, what are we doing again?” Wendy asked, her sweat trickling down her face. “Didn’t you listen?” Jennie rolled her eyes. ‘Of course not, she’s busy being jealous,’ Jennie wanted to laugh.

 

 

“This is going to be sweet,” Lisa said as she shouted to the sea, the wind roaring to her face while she tried to mimic a titanic scene but end up looking like a flapping pole instead. 

 

 

“We’re going swimming of course,” Jennie answered and put the helmet on her head. Yup, this is definitely Wendy’s favorite day. What a wonderful day for a girl who once drowned in a spa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He passed out. They knocked out their guide.

 

 

Of course they did. Amazing really. When Wendy and Jennie went back up the deck from changing into their swimwear from down the hull, they saw a horrified Rosé holding a rope that was meant to be tied to the mast, looking over Lisa who was poking a passed out guide with a giant welt near his temple that wasn’t there a few minutes ago. And they’ve only been on the boat for twenty minutes.

 

‘It was truly amazing.’

 

 

“Oh my god, what the happened?!” Jennie shouted at her groupmates, her nose flaring and her eyes were ready to pop out.

 

 

“Where’s Jisoo?!” Wendy shouted, panicking since the girl was absent from the scene. “What?” They looked at Jisoo who just arrived from the back, sipping her water bottle and looking as clueless as they were.

 

 

“Really?” Jennie looked at Wendy accusingly. “There’s a passed out body infront of you and all you could think about are your hormones,” Jennie deadpanned.

 

 

“She’s a member of our team,” said a reddening Wendy who avoided eye contact and sauntered to get some ice down deck. Jennie rolled her eyes.

 

 

“Whipped.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, we’re going back?” Jisoo asked as she sat next to Wendy who froze. Jennie just rolled her eyes. ‘Hopeless,’ she thought and went behind the wheel.

 

 

“Of course not. We’re going island hopping remember? We’re just going to dock the ship, roam around the islands, then get on board again,” she said as she looked at the helm. Wendy brought up a hand.

 

 

“But Julius—“

 

 

“Julian,”

 

 

“July—“

 

 

“Julian,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“So the David guy—“

 

 

“It’s Julian!”

 

 

“Hotel? Trivago. Okay Jen, you like the guy enough to remember his name. So shouldn’t we wait for him?” Wendy said, not at all fazed by the amount of times she murdered the guide’s name. Jisoo tried to hide her smirk while the maknae’s snickered. Jennie gave up.

 

 

“As if. And wait for him? That’ll waste a whole day. Not a chance.”

 

 

“And if we get lost?” Wendy asked.

 

 

“There’s a map, gps and a whole lot of so we could use,” Jennie said. Wendy sighed. ‘I’d rather drown than die a slower death of starving ourselves if we get lost. But what Jennie wants, Jennie gets,’ Wendy thought, surrendering authority. Jennie cranked up the engine and the boat accelerated into deep waters. “Ooooh, Jennie’s so cool,” Wendy said in awe as she looked at Jennie revved up the engine.

 

 

“You just have to trust me unnie,” she winked as she cut through the waves blowing off their hair. Lisa’s bangs were still glued to her forehead though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy’s never gonna trust Jennie again.

 

 

“Unnie, where are we?” Rosé asked as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter