Explanations and possibilities

The King: Eternal Monarch - Season 2 - Short beginning

- Fate no longer exists, the world has become what Lee Lim said: The sword decides justice.
- In reality, there is another form of destiny, not embodied, and which does not cheat by favouring someone. It avoids deus ex machina as in the drama.
- The power of the flute has been transferred to the sword.
- The sword is broken in half, someone has the other half, but who, why, how?
- The white-haired Lee Gon is from another world, but not from another time. It may be the Lee Gon who was killed who traveled in time before the destruction of the in-between worlds.
- Traveling between worlds doesn't need a portal anymore. The sword teleports the traveler and produces lightning.
- The rules of time travel are linear, there is no loop effect, people merge, or have multiple memories. This principle has never been clearly defined in the drama.
- Here, a character who suppresses his former self does not die. If the white-haired Lee Gon kills the other Lee Gon, it has no consequence. But if he does, maybe he has to? Was it a previous time loop that needed to be corrected?
- Or, the Lee Gon survives his mortal wound, is saved by someone else (the owner of the other piece of the sword? Who? Another Tae Eul?). Perhaps a facial wound (scar) should be inflicted on this Lee Gon, thus explaining that the white-haired Lee Gon is his future. Or not. So the scar was inflicted in a previous timeloop. Is this Lee Gon the new destiny, wearing the scar of yoyo-kid but without dying ?
- Who will be the main antagonist in the story? Who triggered the disappearance of the flute? Is he the enemy of the white-haired Lee Gon?
- What is this mysterious abandoned modern city? Is it a world where all traces of life have disappeared? Or is it a strange place lost in space-time, where certain physical rules are abolished? Can Lee Gon survive here?
- Where will the white-haired Lee Gon take Tae Eul? What is he going to tell her to calm down? What's his purpose?