FINAL

Our Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Why? Why can’t we just... be like how we are? Why can’t we just be honest?”

 

Here comes another train of questions from Donghae, with his slightly pursed lips and his head hanging low, Hyukjae knew very well that the other man was particularly upset and that he wasn’t seeking for answers to his rhetorical questions.

 

“You know why, Hae. We can’t be reckless these days,” Hyukjae’s voice was gentle, he dragged his hand across the younger’s back, trying to comfort him.

 

“We both love each other, why do we have to pretend like we don’t?” Donghae was annoyed, Hyukjae knew that. The rise in his tone, his furrowed eyebrows, the lack of teethy smile on his face, Hyukjae knew within a second that Donghae was upset and annoyed.

 

“It’s not like that. We just need to tone down our interactions with each other in front of the camera. Since well... we tend to get carried away sometimes,” Hyukjae’s hand didn’t stop Donghae’s muscular back.

 

The entire members and long-term crews knew very well about them, Donghae and Hyukjae. The pair Eunhae might come across as a mere fan service to fans, dividing them into those who strongly believe that Eunhae is real, and others who dismiss the idea.

 

Back then, the two wouldn’t think too much about how they blatantly flirt on stage or in front of the camera, the fans will take it as fan service anyway, or at least since they were in their 20s, it was very much understandable that they’re still very playful and were merely fooling around.

 

But things changed, with more LGBT content being exposed and more people expressing their support to the LGBT community, the eyes scrutinize every single thing more. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter