Chapter 3: Revelations

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Revelations

 

 

Kang Seulgi was glad that she and Jaebeom had different rides back home. She felt flushed on how different he was earlier as compared when they’re surrounded by their friends. Seulgi didn’t want to admit but he’s better than what she previously thought.

 

She felt her cheeks growing hot and she gently slapped herself in the hopes that would clear her head. She was busy trying to control her thoughts when she realized that the car stopped by in front of a café. The driver went out of the car and opened the door for her.

 

“Ms. Wendy and your friends are waiting inside, Ms. Kang.” The driver said. Though confused, Seulgi went out of the car and entered the café. True enough friends Wendy, Jisoo, Joy, Irene and Yeri were there.

 

“Yah! Wendy Son! I’m going to kill you! Why didn’t you tell me it’s a picnic?!” Seulgi yelled as she was approaching the girls, causing the girls to laugh.

 

“Seul-bear! Don’t kill me, you look hot today! Plus, you wouldn’t want to stain the denim jacket you’re wearing with my blood, right?” Wendy teased.

 

“I hate you.” Seulgi said as she sat across Wendy.

 

Yeri, who was seated beside Seulgi, leaned towards her and sniffed her.

 

“The jacket smells like it’s made of boyfriend material.” Yeri said, making everyone laugh with her, except for Seulgi.

 

Seulgi stared at her friends and she knew something was up. It’s like they knew the jacket wasn’t hers.

 

“How did you know this isn’t mine?” Seulgi asked suspiciously.

 

“How was your date?” Jisoo asked, totally ignoring her question.

 

“Answer my question first.” Seulgi demanded.

 

“You’re outnumbered here, Seul. You’re not in the position to demand answers from us.” Irene said with her usual resting face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter