Prologue

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Jaebeom knew it was still early but here he was chugging in his fifth bottle of beer. 

 

He was already dizzy after finishing his forth, but his long-time rival, Kang Seulgi, had laughed at his face, calling him “weakling” when he refused the fifth bottle of beer from his friend, Jackson. 

 

“Yah! Stop that!” Jaebeom’s bestfriend said as he grabbed the bottle off Jaebeom’s hand. But the deed was done and only a few drops of alcohol was left inside.

 

Jinyoung lightly punched Jackson’s arm before shouting at him. 

 

“If he starts whining, you’ll be the one to bring him home. How many times do we have to remind you that we don’t want a drunk Jaebeom?” Jinyoung said to Jackson. 

 

“It was Seulgi’s fault!” Jackson immediately pointed fingers at Seulgi, letting her take all the blame.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and moved closer to figure what was happening. 

 

Jinyoung’s girlfriend (and Seulgi’s best friend,) Jisoo walked towards the commotion and tried to come in between her boyfriend and best friend who were glaring at each other.

 

Jisoo glared at her boyfriend and Jinyoung immediately softened his expression and quickly threw the blame at Seulgi.

 

“Babe! Seulgi got Jaebeom drunk!” 

 

“I had enough of this! Ddeulgi, you know I love you and you’re my bestfriend but can you stop giving Jaebeom a hard time? If I didn’t know you well enough, I would think you two have hots for each other.” Jisoo said to her bestfriend.

 

“No, we don’t.” Seulgi and Jaebeom responded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter