Chapter 1- Cruel Dynasty ( Part 1 )

The beast prince

Feeling whiffs on his face, Jimin hesitantly pried his eyes opened. The beast was in front of his face watching him intensely. Any brisk move now could cause the ferrous animal to kill him. Amber eyes were staring right into his soul. Jimin breathed out the air, which he had been holding for who knows how many minutes. He held onto his wounded arm thinking what did he do to be in such a situation. ‘For helping an elderly woman? In this lifetime are people punished when they show an act of kindness? What kind of the world is this?’ Jimin thought. He closed his eyes again now trying to breathe evenly.

The Jeon kingdom, a very well-known kingdom for his cruelty. The Jeon dynasty had been the worst and strongest ever seen till now. Daring to go against them is like committing suicide. The peasants living there had even accepted reality by now. They didn’t expect a hero to come and save them anymore. They are used to it. They would just prefer complying to the king. Any wrong move and  they might end up with their head separated from their body. 

The nobles, the nobles of this dynasty were just scarred cats. Even if they knew everything, they would not help even if they had the power to. Well mostly because of the famous Noble Park who dared to rebel against the King's decision, whose head arrived one day later at their home to show what happened to those who dare to rebel. Jimin was six that time when he saw his pregnant mother falling to her knee in front of the door crying in horror. That was when he knew he had to grow faster to protect his family. His father long gone, he was the only one left who could protect them. Even after the tragedy his mother never failed to teach her son values of life, the wrong and the right decisions, cause inside she knew her husband died doing good, so she must honour him and remind her children what kind of father they had.

Years passed Jimin's mother was proud of his son, he was a kind-hearted gentleman who everyone could fall in love at first sight. With the beauty of his mother and the strong passionate character of his father, he became the ideal man, who every girl dreamt of. Growing up Jimin had only one thing in his mind, vengeance but his mother succeeded in changing his mind. She taught him that it would bring only more misery, instead of causing more misery, helping the poorer would be much better, so when this old lady came that night, how could Jimin refuse her. He opened the door for her and gave her a warm welcome to stay for the night. His mother and sister took care of the old lady and gave her a room to stay in. Everything went smoothly until the next day guards of the palace came in front of their house, breaking the door to enter.

 ‘You have been accused of giving refuge to a witch, the biggest enemy of the throne, so you are under arrest' were the words they heard before being forced into carriages that went to the palace. The old woman was long gone.