Keep

LXXXIII

And oh, Jungsoo cried.

 

He knows it’s a foolish thought, but sometimes, he could feel that Heechul’s still in love with him.

 

He could see it in the way Heechul’s eyes still regard him with affection.

 

He could hear it in the way Heechul still calls him in that soft tone.

 

He could sense it in the way Heechul still purposely drives him into distraction, so lost in thought and in lust, only to be left wanting to be ed.

 

Too bad, the only way he was ed was through his heart.

 

And oh, Jungsoo cried.

 

He could not believe that it was possible to still want someone in proximity and the emptiness it brings could still render him both emotionally and physically in pain.

 

Heechul’s love had long gone. How could he not tell, see, and feel it?

 

He knows it’s a foolish thought, but for one last time, he decides, he dared ask Heechul to stay with him.

 

A resounding silence was the only thing he got.

 

And oh, Jungsoo cried.

 

He just ing wanted to be held in his arms that night and for all the days to come.

 

Just hold me in your arms.

 

“Heechul-ah, why do you keep letting me go?”

 

 


A/N: I just felt really sad, so here's a short vent fic, I guess?