Bumping

LXXXIII

Leeteuk woke up to the sound of rustling on the other side of their shared room. The sun was mostly up, so Heechul must have been prepping already for his schedule that day. He rolled over, trying to catch a glimpse of their resident diva before he disappeared.

 

“Heechul go?” He mumbled sleepily.

 

But instead of giving an answer, the said man just walked over to his bed and plopped down silently beside him. It wasn’t until the latter felt another forehead pressed against his that he was made aware of the other’s proximity. He kept his eyes closed. 

 

Leeteuk might have forgotten when it started, but every so often, Heechul does this — He bumps and rubs his forehead to Leeteuk’s and stays there for a good minute or so. Only purr-like sounds filled their ears.

 

“Wake up, sleepy Teukie. I’ll go ahead now,” Heechul announced as he ceased what he was doing. He looked at Leeteuk one more time, with cheeks tinging pink, before gathering up his things and fleeing the room in an instant.

 

That was cute, Leeteuk thought, and he smiled to himself. He had never gotten around to asking what that gesture meant, but he likes to think that those were confessions of love. Yup, without words. 

 

And most especially when Heebum does it to him too when he fed him later that day. Leeteuk suppressed a giggle. Ah, the cat and his master.