CHAPTER ONE

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

"Where are you?" Chaerin, one of her best friends asked from the other line.

    

"I'm almost there," Sandara huffed while doubling her steps at the urgency on the girl's voice.

    

"Alright. We're inside now. I'll be heading out and wait for you."

    

"Okay," she then ended the call, and placed her phone inside her purse.

   

It was Bom's, another one of her best friends, birthday and they decided to celebrate it at Club Octagon. Although she already knew it and the birthday girl had just reminded her earlier about it, Chaerin had been bugging her about the occasion. She kept on reminding her of the said celebration over and over again. It was probably because she has been really occupied for the past weeks, and the girl is just afraid that she might miss this one.

   

Few minutes later, she finally made it at the entrance of the club. She can already hear the faint sound of the music coming from inside when she spotted Chaerin from the crowd, waiting for her outside just like what she had told her over the phone.

   

She half walk-half run on her way to her and stops right in front of her. Finally standing in front of her, Chaerin runs her gaze over her figure before creases forms on her forehead at the sight of her.

   

"What are you wearing?" the first thing she asked as her gaze stopped on her face and stared at her, raising a brow in the process.

   

"Uhm... A dress?" she responded.

   

"A Sunday dress?"

    

"No! This is a party dress, you know," she said and held on her dress, emphasizing her point.

   

Chaerin shakes her head in response. "You could have just worn the black mini-dress I gave you last Christmas, which by the way, has never been use. It was probably rotting on your closet now."

    

"I have nothing to use that one for," she shrugs.

    

"Now is the time, girl!" Chaerin exclaimed and narrowed her eyes at her. She sighed in resignation and shook her head. "Whatever. Let's just go inside. The girls are waiting. And by the way, you are drinking tonight to compensate for the dress, got it?"

    

Sandara can only gape at her. Without saying a word, she just nodded her head, conceding. Initially, she has no plans on drinking alcoholic drinks for the night, but she's guessing no is the last word her bestfriend wants to hear from her. 

     

    

 

~~~~~oOo~~~~~~

 

 

       

The deafening sound, like the usual, welcomed Jiyong as he stepped inside Club Octagon. It was almost midnight and the area was packed with party-goers; Just the right time to blend in with the crowd without being noticed.

    

He actually didn't plan on going since he's been busy composing and preparing new songs for the group he'll be working with. He's been outside of his studio and has been staying at the place he calls sanctuary for inspiration.

   

But then, the last time he's been out with his friends to have a good time like this was months ago, and he needs to distract himself from everything that's been happening in his life for the past months.

   

Walking on the dance floor with his head hanging low and passing by the crowd, he turned to a corner and aimed for the stairs to go where the VIP rooms are located. He was rushing on his steps when a figure bumped unto him. He knew that the impact was strong and his instant reflexes was he held the figure to keep the person from further losing balance and colliding with the floor. The figure is so small compared to his and he found himself holding a woman on his arms.

   

She spun her head toward his direction and stared up at him before squinting her eyes, only to close them after. Without a word, he watches under his cap as her hand instantly holds her head and sees her lips, moving, as if mumbling something. He was no lip-reader and failed to make up the words, but what he noticed was how young she looks... how and undeniably beautiful she is.

    

"Are you okay?" he leaned closer to her ear, doing her best not to let the loud music drown his voice.

   

She does the same and leans closer to his ear when she responds. "I'm okay, thank you,"

    

He lets her frame go, and watches as she sways on her way down the stairs. He shakes his head and adjusts his cap, deciding to follow her on wherever she's going. What made him do so? He doesn't know.

   

She walked to a corner, and another until he finally made up where she was heading to-- The restroom. 

    

    

    

 

 

    

Jiyong patiently waited outside the girls' restroom while typing in his response to his friends who were impatiently looking for him. They've been bugging him on where in the world he was when he just told them earlier that he was already on his way and was almost there. Yet there he was, standing outside the women's restroom, and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter