~End~

Different this time..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Dude! What’s up?”

“Hey, Seul! Nothing much. You?”

“Nothing really. Well.. actually.. The guys are having a small get together. Before Christmas. You know. The usual group.”

“Okaaayyy.. And?.. You’re inviting me?”

“Well, duh? That’s why I called.”

“.....”

“Come on, Seungwan. It’s gonna be fun! With all the booze and !”

“And , really? If I don’t see any there..” Seungwan chuckled.

“Come on, dude. You know what I mean.” Seulgi whined.

“Fine. Fine. Send me the time and date.” Seungwan sighed, defeated.

“Yes!! I know you won’t let me down.” Seulgi’s smiling Seungwan is sure of that.

 

“And oh, she’s going to be there.” Seulgi said in a haste.

“Who?” 

“Her.” Seulgi said quickly. “You know, her.”

Seungwan nodded. “Ahhhhh. Ok.”

 

Then they ended the call. 

 

--------

 

“Hey Seul, I’m here. I’m outside.”

“Ok.” Seulgi quickly answered and ended the call.

 

“Seungwan!! You’re finally here!!” Seulgi ran to Seungwan, obviously a bit intoxicated.

 

“It’s 8pm. Are you drunk? How early were you here?” Seungwan asked her friend.

Seulgi placed a finger on her chin, thinking. “I think around 6pm? We started early. I mean, a few of us.” Seungwan shook her head, smiled, and then just nodded.

 

“Come! Come! Let’s go inside.” Seulgi dragged Seungwan, and she let her be dragged. 

 

Once they were inside Seungwan saw a lot of familiar faces. Some she knew the name while some are just faces.

 

“Here! You. Sit. Here.” Seulgi dragged a chair, pulled and pushed Seungwan to sit on it. Without Seungwan knowing who she’s sitting with. 

 

Seungwan looked at Seulgi and her friend walked all around the end of the long rectangular table then sat opposite to her. Seungwan felt relieved. Seulgi then looked at her, gave her a thumbs up, and smiled. 

 

After a few minutes of talking, eating, and drinking, Seulgi reached for a book with a list of song titles. “Choose. You know, like before. Sing!” Seulgi smiled again. ‘She’s drunk’ Seungwan thought.

 

“Do I need to insert a coin?” Seungwan asked Seulgi but Seulgi is already talking to someone else. Seungwan scratched her cheeks. Didn’t know what to do but still continued looking for a song. 

 

While scanning the page of the book a coin dropped in front of her. “How about the one that you would usually sing?” A voice said from her right.

 

Seungwan looked where the voice came from and she saw her. Her ex. Bae Joohyun. Just sitting there looking at her. With an eyebrow raised. 

 

“Um.. O-okay.” Seungwan answered and Joohyun nodded.

 

“Here.” Seungwan said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter