Jung Household

DxD Exuviate

Jung's household is a kind of problematic household no... actually it is problematic as . Jung Yuta is the successor of the household he is the son of  Jung Yunho. Yunho is married to BOA who was a well-known assassin but now she is retired and Yunho used to run a gang of various criminals. Both of them together had two children Yuta and Miya. Yuta has been around his father since he was barely a few months old. He had been witnessing how his father used to kill people around him and he was naturally soft-hearted which made it hard for him to be a gangster. He used to get sick and kind of become traumatized which forced his parents to keep him away and safe from the underworld. While on the other hand, Miya took over his place because both of them are so look-alike that people who never met Yuta and Miya at the same time will think that Miya is him. Yunho took advantage of this situation and had been taking Miya around as Yuta while on the other hand, Yuta had been living a normal life. Yuta is a psychologist and a well-gifted gangster he was good with weapons and has a sharp mind. While on the other hand Miya was being trained by his mother and father both 

Yuta was in college when he first meets John Lee a.k.a Johnny and he was the one who helped him in overcoming his trauma of gangster because John himself was working as a subordinate for a gangster Kris Wu. Still, he kept this fact from his father that he has recovered from his trauma because he didn't want to be part of the underworld but eventually he ended up joining Johnny in his small mission. He is working for E-X-O but not directly. 

Kim Doyeon was the daughter of the Emperor and his father died due to an illness. Kim Doyeon was living with a man from her childhood hidden from all the rivals of the Emperor there is also the reason behind it, Doyeon is the key to being the Emperor. First, let's talk about why her father was an emperor, and Emperor is known to be a very important title in the underworld because an emperor provides assassins and fighters to all the gangs which are working for different gangs. In short, all of the gangs which are working in South Korea have taken assassins and fighters from the organization known G.U.N which is run by the Emperor. The emperor holds huge power that he can retreat at any time he wants. That means all of the assassins and fighters can turn their backs on the gangs to which they had been assigned.

As the emperor has died long ago he has no other child besides this one little girl who is like nowhere to be found and this little girl in Doyeon. Doyeon was best friend with Miya and she was the one who introduced her to Yuta first. Yuta became friends with Doyeon because Miya used to tell him about the miserable life that Doyeon was living and Yuta used to feel bad for her and maybe you call it destiny that she got in trouble and Yuta had to save her and that one single soul went against one of the most dangerous gangs in B-T-S. 

Doyeon was looking at her cup of coffee just when Miya came and sit beside her " there you go babe?.... are you thinking something?" she asked her Doyeon snap out of her thinking " umm no... I was... I was just thinking about the night when I decided to marry Yuta" and she smiles and look down " you always blush when you take his name" Miya smile at her. Doyeon nodded and take a deep breath " that's because he is my hero and savior he didn't care about his life even though he knew that they will kill him but he did not care"

" Oh yeah... I still remember that night when the whole gang came to kill Yuta, they covered our house from every direction and there was Yuta lying on his bed bleeding I cannot forget that night... I just... I just can't" Doyeon holds Miya hand " Come on Miya why are you thinking about that time... now everything is fine"  Miya smile and hold her hand in response " Yes if you were not there ... we might have not survived it" 

That night when death was in front of their faces Doyeon took the hardest decision of her life she came out of the main door on the front lawn without her shoes she could feel the cold and wet grass with bare feet. With tears in her eyes, she looked at the 7 men dressed all black standing with their guns and weapons prepared she raises her hand and scream " I... I am Doyeon Kim the sole daughter of Emperor... And I am sure you all know why they are here... they are here to take me so that Namjoon can marry me and become the next Emperor but that cannot happen" her weak but firm voice was enough to shake them a little. " That because My and your emperor will be Jung Yuta and tomorrow we will marry here in front of everyone" when she said that Yuta came out of the door he could barely open his eyes his body was bleeding from various parts. Just then Namjoon who was the leader of BTS raises his hand in the air and then pulls it down.

It was the sign all of the shooters pulled the trigger of their weapons. Some bullets just scratched his body and left while one bullet hit him right in his shoulder and his whole body felt a jolt he was about to fall back but hold the Door Knob. " Yuta!!" Doyeon screamed and runs toward him " do... Doyeon.. Sta... stop.. I" he could barely utter. she holds him in her arms and looks over from her shoulder "SOLDIER!" she screamed and just then a huge number of guards double in amount of the gang BTS appeared " Push them out of here! wipe them" her eyes were teary. 

Both of them were moved from the thought of that designated night just then they heard Yuta's voice " good morning Ladies" both of them looked at him and smiled. " Good morning" he replied with a smile then he picked up his cup of coffee and start drinking from it. Come on Yuta sit and eat properly. "Miya insisted but Yuta nodded in no " I have some patients today so I gotta go" he pick his bag up and start walking toward the door then he stop and turn around " Oh best of luck for the night" he smile mischievously and left. Miya's smile fades away " Doyeon... do you think you can do it?" Miya was concerned because tonight she had to attend a party disguised as Yuta along with Doyeon. Doyeon started laughing " Of course I am .... don't worry we will be fine" she pat her back and get up from the table. " Oh my ... you must be fine but I am not" because this was the second when she had to go along with Doyeon to such parties in the previous one she had to kiss Doyeon and the thought of kissing a girl still made her puke. " Oh man!" she screams and bangs her head on the table.

Yuta walk out of the mansion a car was already waiting for him there he walked toward the car and bend over the window " are we all Set?" the person sitting in the driver's seat grinned" Of course... we are all set" his word was calm but there was something which would give you chills down to your spin. Then Yuta sit in the car and leave for today's warmup.