The Night

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

Yesterday, I was on the phone for a while with L.Joe oppa and he said he wants to meet me today. It’s not that I can’t but you know, what excuses would I give to my mom ? She must be asking why am I going out since I supposed to study at home. Oh my god ! Seriously, I’m getting tired of studying. It’s useless to study and become the brilliant student if my life were all controlled by my mom. I got no life man ! And I’m sick of this. I use to think to run from this mansion, but when I think back how could I left IU ? If I leave, Mummy will definitely torture and arranges IU’s life just like what she did to me.

But, you know I really want to meet oppa since he said he got something really important to tell me and I really want to know what is the important thing. While I’m thinking what excuses should I gave to Mummy , IU came in the room , “ Jiyeon-ah “ she called me. I pulled up my head and put a sad face, looking at her. IU sit at the corner of the bed and smile to me. “ I’m going out. Let’s go with me “ she said. Finally I can smile. IU always like this. She always there for me.

I put on my white blouse that I always wear when I’m out for my English class and put my English book inside my bag pack. So you know, this is all IU’s idea. She said she wants me to accompany her to the tuition. So, why don’t I go to my English class too. “ Mummy “ IU called as we at the entrance of the mansion. Mummy was scolding the maid when IU called her. “ Yes darling ? “ she respond. “ Go and trim back the flower “ she said to the maid. Then, she respond back to us.

“ Yes darling ? What do you want ? “ Mummy hug our shoulder. “ Can Jiyeon accompany me to the tuition ? I’m bored all alone “ IU said. Mummy smile. “ You’re not going out right Jiyeon baby ? “ Mummy ask me. My eyes widened. I never expected that Mummy will ask kind of thing. “ Of course Mummy. Didn’t you ask me to study well ? “ I lied. Mummy put a big smile on her face. “ Good. That’s my baby. So Jiyeon is going to the English class ? “ Mummy ask again. I smile and nods. “ Okay. Take care girls “ Mummy put down her hands and push us lightly to the car.

We enter the car and wait for the driver. From inside of the car, I can see Mummy is talking to the driver. Maybe she ask to take a good care of us. We waited for the driver and the driver drove us to our ‘class’.

L.Joe POV

I’ve asked to meet with Jiyeon last night. I hope she will come ‘cause I really have something important to tell her. I waited for her at the park that we always met after school is over. I’ve waited for almost half an hour but I couldn’t see her anywhere at the park. Finally I decided to wait for her after her school over tomorrow ‘cause I can’t wait any longer.

I walk to the lake and look at the fish playing happily. While I’m engrossed looking at the fish, I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I look at the back , “ Oppa “ Jiyeon greet me with her smile. I smile back but I can feel that I’m not smiling sincerely to her. I smile just to shows that I’m glad to see her and glad that she came. “ Let’s go to the bench “ I pull her hand to the bench nearer.

 

“ What is it you want to talk about ? “ Jiyeon ask as we sat down. “ You really can’t wait to know  ? “ I ask her. She chuckled. I put a small smile on my lips. How I wish I can see her smile and hear her laugh after this. “ Of course. Because you said it’s really important. So , I can’t wait to know “ she said. Finally, I chuckled too. I hold her hand and bring it to my lips. I kissed her hand for so long. “ Oppa “ she called me. Then only, I pulled away her hand from my lips.

“ Jiyeon-ah “ I can feel my eyes warm. My tears will fall if I said this. I’m sure “ Jiyeon-ah “ I called her again. “ Oppa why are you crying ? “ she said. Only now I realized that I’m already crying. I smile when she wipe the tears away from my cheek, “ It’s okay “ I pulled her hand away , “ Let me cry first, because … “ I hug her tightly and her hair , “ I don’t want you to cry later “ I said. She shocked and broke the hug. “ Oppa ! What are you talking about ? “ she ask.

“ Jiyeon-ah , let’s finished this relationship “ Finally, I said the words.

Jiyeon POV

“ Jiyeon-ah , let’s finished this relationship “

The moment he said that words …. I can’t hold my tears anymore. It’s already night. But I’m still walking on the street alone while crying non-stop. I don’t know for how many times did IU already gave me calls. And how many messages has come into my inbox. How many people have pushed me until I fell down. Because I’m all alone. All alone in this world , after he left me.

I stop infront of the bar. It’s obvious that I’m a high school student and I couldn’t enter this kind of place ‘cause I still not reach my 20 age but with money, people can do everything. I gave the money to the guard and he let me in. I sit alone at the bartender. An itchy uncle come and seduce me. He touch my hand. He wrap his hand around my waist and pull me to the dance floor. But I just ignore him and just sit at the bar, drinking alcohol.

“ Mind if I join you ? “ someone approach me. Obviously, it’s a guy voice. I look at him. He’s smiling to me. I smile back. I still got my sense although I’m now half drunken. “ Give me rum please “ he said to the barman. “ I think I’ve seen you somewhere “ the guy said. I look at him and sigh , “ Somewhere ? Where ? “ I ask him. The barman gives him the drink he ordered. He drink it in one gulp. “ I’m kinda forgot but I’m sure I’ve seen you “ he said. I chuckled.

“ Wanna go for dance ? “ he ask me. I look at him and chuckled. “ Sure. Why not ? “ I accept his invite. He pulled me to the dance floor and dance with him. He put his hand around my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder. “ Tell me your name “ he ask. I shook and keep dancing. “ Tell me now “ he pull me closer to him and makes me chest met him. “ You shocked me “ I said. He chuckled.

“ Tell me now or you’ll regret it “ he warned me. “ And what makes you think I’m scared ? “ I ask him. He push me harshly to the wall and push hi hand to the wall facing me. His face and my face is just a few inches away. “ You’re such a brave girl “ he said. I smile and look away. He hold my cheek and turn my face facing him. “ Am I right ? “ he ask. I smile. “ If you know “ I said. I put my hand on his shoulder , “ Why did you ask ? “ I ask him back. And a few seconds past , I feel his lips touching mine.

That’s my first kiss. My first kiss that I should give to L.joe oppa but this guy just took it away. Huh, even if I keep this first kiss for 100 years, I wouldn’t get the kiss from L.joe oppa. Because he already left me. “ Is this your first kiss ? “ he ask after he pull away his lips from mine. I nods. “ No wonder you’re not a good kisser. Tsk “ he chuckled. “ So, I can tell that this is your first time coming here right ? Because I’ve never seen you before “ he said. He’s a good fortune teller. He must be regularly coming here.

“ Shall we ? “ he ask. What did he mean ? “ What ? “ I ask. He smile and pull my hand. He pull me to the back of the bar and I heard so many girls moans there. Is this where the making their business ? is he going to me ? Is that the word ? “ Please come in “ he said after we arrived at a room. I enter the room. It looks expensive and it is a big room.

“ Since this is your first time, I book the expensive room in this pub for us “ he said while ing his shirt. He tear off his shirt and push me to the bed. He kissed me roughly and tonight I lost my ity to someone I just known a few minutes ago.

 

Okay ! Finally, I made it until the ninth chapter ! I hope you like this chapter. Just to tell you that I’m not writing so the ending , just understand by yourself what happen between Jiyeon and the guy. Please don’t ask me. Hehehe :3 Look, I don’t even make this as rated. So, there’s no okay !

Keep reading, subscribe and leave your comment pleaseeee ! Love you sooooo much :)