The Two Guy

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

“ I want you to get married “

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo POV

“ What ?! Daddy , are you kidding me ? What the hell are you talking about ? “ This is so weird. What kind of ghost has possess into Daddy’s mind ? . I don’t want to get married. “ I’m not kidding you and the hell I’m talking about is you’re getting married to my choices. Did you get that ? “ he replied. Damn , otthoke ? Mom, why did you leave Daddy this way ? Whyyyy ?

“ Daddy, listen here. I’m still young. My age is 20 years old and can’t you just let me at least enjoy my young life until I’m 28 years old which is 8 years from now. Or maybe you will let me until I’m reach my early 30’s.” I’m giving my long explanation to my Daddy, hoping he will understand. And please understand Daddy.

 

“ Now Kim Myungsoo , listen to me. You are 20 years old and you’re now enjoying your happily young life , ing random girls at the bar. But did you know ? “ I shook my head. “ Now I’ll let you know. The one you’re marrying is 18 years old which is younger than you and she too needs to enjoy her life but because of her Mom , she who doesn’t want to marry you whose ing need to marry you. Haishh , really poor on her “ he also gives me a long explanation of his.

Oh I’m really dead. “ Daddy ! How could you called me , your son as ing ! “ I shout and stand up. “ Oh did I said so ? “ he widened her eyes, acting like he’s ing shocked. What the ? “ Yes you did. And if you got you poor thingy on her, why did you let her mom decide for her to marry me ?! Your ing son ?! “ I shout again on him. He chuckled. Seriously Daddy, you must be kidding me.

“ Kim Myungsoo “ he called and clear his throat. “ It’s L Daddy “ I answered before he could continue saying. “ Whatever. Up to me to called you what “ He said again. Duh ! “ So my useless son , “ Duh! Okay whatever Daddy , “ actually I poor on her, but poorer to you. If you doesn’t get married before your age 21, I can’t give you the company and all the properties your mom left you. You know it’s her will “ WHAT?!!!! Mommmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!! How could youuuuu !!!!

 

“ Will ? What kind of mom doing that kind of will ?!! “ I shout again and sit back , “ Aish, you know. She really wants to see you get married in heaven. And I really want you to seize their properties , opss no. All of their properties and make them bankrupt and we will become richer. And we could be the richest one in Korea. After we got all of their properties, you can divorce her daughter “ Daddy said. So, this is all about to become the richest family in Korea. Okay, should I take the deal ?

“ You sure about this ? Because when I did it, I make it meaner “ I ask Daddy. He smile and nods.

L.Joe POV

Flashback

 

“ Can I talk to you for a while ? “ I nods and followed the woman from behind. We walked to her car. Exactly, the expensive one that I never ride it before. “ Please come in “ she invite me. I came inside of her car. “ You know who I am right ? “ she ask as I close the car door. I nods on her question.

“ I hope you know why I ask you to talk “ I nods again. “ Does your voice had gone already ? “ she ask again. “ Yes Madam “ I answered her. She put a small smile on her lips. “ Finally, I can hear the voice of the guy that my daughter loves a lot “ she said. I smile. A fake smile. “ You know what I want but I still want to tell you “ she said again. “ Please proceed “ I told her. She nods.

“ You know. Even if you loves her to the deep of your heart, I still can’t accept you as my son-in-law because you have nothing besides working in my husband company “ she said. “ I understand “ I said to her. She sigh , “ Let me finish ? “ she ask. “ Please Madam “ I told her. “ I can see you can’t let go of her until you determined to continue your relationship with her secretly behind me. Let me tell you something. She’s getting married to my friend’s son. So please. You’re the first person I’m begging to. Let go of her “

I took a deep breath , “ Madam, I did loves her and I can’t let go of her. I hope you understand “ I said. Really, I can’t let go of Jiyeon. She’s my life. I know I can’t live without her even I have a thousand property or even I’m the richest man in the world. “ Tsk “ she sigh arrogantly. “ I give you two option. Leave her or you lost your job “she said and flush me out of the car. I walk out of the car and she drove away.

Should I leave her or should I just lost my job ? It’s going to be hard for my family and my brothers and sisters if I lost the job. Otthoke ?

Flashback end

 

 

What will L.Joe do ? Will he leaves Jiyeon for his job and family ? And did Myungsoo’s Daddy really meant it whatever he said ?

Keep reading to know the answer and please please please leave your comment down there and hit the subscribe button. Your comment inspired me to update more.

Jiyeon’s mom really mean -,-