Marriage ? Letter ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

3 months has passed. And I can walk again. This is all because Daddy’s hard work on making me go for the therapy and all. And it’s been 3 months since I last seen Jiyeon. Tsk, why did I remember her ? She lied to me. She…she…Arghh ! I don’t know. I don’t know why I kept remind of her.

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

Suddenly someone knock on my door room. “ Come in “ I gave a permission. “ Myungsoo-ah “ it’s Daddy. He called me. “ Hmm “ I responded. “ Naeun is downstairs. She wanted to see you “ Daddy said. Tsk. That girl. She’s just the same as Jiyeon. She’s a . All the ladies is a . Except for mom. The only woman I truly love.

You’re no longer my wife. And that baby isn’t mine !

Suddenly the words I said to Jiyeon come into my mind. “ Arasso. I’ll get down in a while “ I told Daddy. He walks out of the room. A few moments later, I follow his steps. I walk to the living room and sees Naeun’s there. I clear my throat and makes her turn back seeing me.

“ Myung-ah “ she called out my name. And stand up. “ Please sit “ I told her and took a sit in front of her. “ What do you want ? “ I ask her. “ First, I want to apologize for what I have done to you at the hospital “ she said. “ It’s been a long time right ? I know “ she continued. “ I know you won’t forgive me easily or maybe anymore “ she said.

“ But I hope you … “ before she finishes what she wanted to say. “ Marry me. I’ll forgive you “ I cut her words. Her eyes grew wider. “ You can’t do this Myung-ah. How can marriage solve everything ? “ she ask. “ It can be solved if I’m the one who forgiving “ I told her. She looks down. “ Give me time to think “ Naeun said.

“ I’ll give until tonight. You have my number right ? “ I said and walk away to my room.

 

That night, I received a call from Naeun. “ I’ll marry you “ she said. “ Okay. We’ll get married in 3 days “ I said and hung up.

3 days later…

The person standing beside is soon going to be my wife. And as soon as she being my wife. Jiyeon is no longer in my life holding the ‘wife to Myungsoo’ title. Naeun going to replace that title. But why do I feel so not in peace. I should be happy that soon I will not going to have any connection again with Park’s family.

Finally, the time has come.

“ Kim Myungsoo, will you take Son Naeun, as your wife ? “ the chaplain ask. “ Yes I will “ I answer without hesitation. The chaplain then ask Naeun. “ Son Naeun, will you take Kim Myungsoo, as your husband ? “ But Naeun silent. She look at me. Her eyes are watery. “ Say yes I will “ I told her. She pull her hand from my arm.

“ I’m sorry Myung-ah. But I can’t do this. I will feel guilty towards Jiyeon “ she said. She turn back facing the guest whose coming. “ I’m sorry everyone. But this guy “ she shows me. “ Is someone else husband. I can’t take him as my husband “ she said and walk to the main door.

“ YAH SON NAEUN ! “ I shout. She turn her head back. “ Myung-ah, you should have read the letter Jiyeon left you before you decided to marry me “ she said and continue walking. “ Letter ? “ I ask myself. What letter ? The question keep playing in my mind.  Ah ! Letter ! The one IU gave me. I didn’t read yet. But how did she know about the letter ?

“ I’m sorry Daddy. To humiliating you “ I said looking at Daddy and run out of the church and drive home. What did she mean by I should have read the letter ?

When I arrived home, I immediately search for the letter and read the content. After 3 months, I only feels like reading this.

 

Hi ~ I'm back again yo ! Hehehe :3 So, I don't know what to say. So, keep reading neh ? Hehe !