She became the tutor ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

IU POV

It's been a week since the school begin and I still can't find a great place to sleep whenever I skip classes. Duh ! I better go to class now before that crazy Jiyeon call and yell at me. I walk back to my class while playing with my phone. What ? For sure , it's a game. Hahaha xD And .. and .. yeah ! I won. " Ahh, this is so great ! " I suddenly blurt it out. I smile happily and keep my phone in my pocket. But then, I spot a figure walking past by me. Gulp ! Why did I suddenly sweaty ? Oh great. You better walk fast to class now Lee Jieun !

And finally I've arrived at class. I walk to my sit and try to sleep since the teacher hasn't come yet and Jiyeon is not here. If Jiyeon here, I'm sure I won't be able to sleep. I lay my head on the table and .... PAP ! Whose the hell knocking on my head ?! I pull my head up and see Jiyeon standing infront of me. " Yah ! Are you trying to sleep again ? " Jiyeon ask me with her hand landing on her waist. I smile innocently and nods. Then, when I try to lay back my head on the table , Jiyeon pull my hand, " Palli ! The principle wanna meet you ! " What ? Meet me ? For what ? OMG ! Is it because he's tired already hearing teacher's complain about me sleeping in class ? Eh, wait ! Teacher's never complain anything.

" Palli ! Palli ! " Jiyeon keep pulling my hand. I stand up and followed Jiyeon lazily. As you know, we will be blocked by Jiyeon's die hard fan a lot. But then, when it comes to the 3rd stop, " Jiyeon-ah, I can go by myself " I tried to pull my hand from Jiyeon's grip but then she pull back my hand. " Andwae ! " she widened her eyes looking at me. But then she look back at her so called fan and smile , " Mianhae, but I'm so busy right now to entertain you guys. Hihi mianhae. Please give us a way " Wow ! For the first time in my life, I heard Jiyeon saying this. Okay, it doesn't matter anymore. Because she doesn't even like them. The fans give us a way and we start heading to the principle's room back.

So, we've arrived at the front door of the principle's room and there it is , the principle's tag name on the door, Kim Jaejoong. Duh ! The principle is so young and handsome. I can't meet him. Hahahah he's the only guy in this school is handsome for me before 'he' comes. No no, Jieun-ah. Stop thinking about him ! Okay, back to the topic, even the teacher's are trying to flirt on him. Hohoho. " O' IU-ah, I just want to send you here. Hihi :3 Okay good luck ! " Jiyeon said and ran away. Yah ! Aigoo ~ I just wanna ask if she knew what the principle wanna talk about. I sigh and turn back to the door. I knock on the door a few times and I can hear the principle calling me to come in.

I entered his room and walked nearer to his table since the room was damn big. I can see another student there. A guy and he seems familliar to me. He didn't turn bakc so I can't recognize him by just looking at his back. Ah it doesn't matter. I just want to know why did the principle need me here ? " Annyeong Mr. Kim " I greet and bow at him. He smile and greet me back. " Annyeong. Take a sit IU-ah " Ommo ! Did he just call me by my nickname. Aigoo ~ This is so sweet. Hehehehe :3 I took a sit beside the student and focus to the principle. I didn't even care whose sitting beside me because he seems like arrogant. Gosh ! I hate that kind of person. 

" So, IU-ah. Oh , can I just call you IU ? " The principle ask. Aigoo ~ He's so cute. Aish, since when I become adore a guy so much ? Aish, whatever it is the principle is so cute. I smile and nods to him. " Okay IU-ah, I've been looking through your profile and seems like you're one of the top students in your batch besides Jiyeon, Jiyoung, Suzy and Yoseob " he said. Oh am I one of the top student ? Okay, I didn't realize that. " Ne, wae Mr. Kim ? " He close the file infront of him and facing me, " I just ask for help from them before you but they all giving me an excuses. I hope you're not giving me any excuses. Can you help me ? " Huh ? Help ? Excuses ? Aish, what is this ?! Why did you ask help from me ?!

" O' ne. What kind of help ? " I ask him unsincerely. Sob sob. Can't he let me sleep for the whole day ? Why did he ask me to help him ? " Ah that's great. Thank you IU-ah ! Okay like this, there's a new stupid student in this school. Did you notice him ? " he ask me. New stupid student ? Hahaha great nickname. But wait. Who ? " Ani. If you notice, I always care about my sleep more than anything " I randomly said. Oh My Gosh ! Did I said that ? The principle burst out into laughter. " You're so funny. Hahahaha okay okay. So, you really doesn't notice him ? " I smile and shook. " He's sitting beside you right now " What ? Be..beside me ? Yah ! Mr. Kim ! You called him a new stupid student infront of himself ? And wait ! Him ? A guy ?

I look beside me and the guy sitting beside me ... what ? Him ?!! I turn my look back to the principle and smile awkwardly, " Oh him. I saw him a few times " I told the principle. The principle nods and think of something , " So the thing that I want you to help is ....... " My jaw drop as soon as he said that. Why is this happening to me ?!!!! Sob sob

Jiyeon POV

Aish, where is IU ? Why she still hasn't back to the class yet ? I walk around the class to calm myself. I knew what the principle want from her. That guy. I always notice that IU is looking at him. Maybe she feels something about that guy. I think my IU has grown up. She's now has fallen in love I think. That was all my plan. The principle did call me to help him. But I give him excuses just like Yoseob , Jiyoung and Suzy did. So, I suggest her since she's such a sleepyhead in class. 

I was wandering around the class when someone enter the classroom. I look at that person and it's IU ! She looks sad and broken heart. Hahaha I knew it. She wouldn't be happy ! Sorry IU-ah, I just want you to fall in love. At least once ! I walk to her who's heading to her table. She took a sit at her place and I sit beside her. " IU-ah, kwenchana ? " I ask her. She lay her head on the table and turn her face to the window and shook. " Why ? What happen ? What did the principle want ? Omo ! Did he you ? " I hypocracy to lied her. She pull her head up and look at me , " Do I look like I've just been ? " and then she look to the window back.

I hold my laughter, " Then, what happen ? " I ask her. She took a deep breath for 3 times and lay back her head on the table, " I have to be a tutor "

Flasback

" So the thing that I want you to help is , can you be a tutor for him ? " IU shocked and her eyes widened .

" What ? Him ? " IU ask back the principlr. The principle nods. 

" Ne, because his studies are so bad and he needs a tutor. Please don't say no " Mr Kim beg IU. IU sigh and look down. " IU-ah " Mr Kim called her. IU look at him. And he made a puppy eyes. IU sigh and look down again .

" Araso araso. I'll try " Finally IU decided. The principle thanked IU so much for helping him. IU turn her look to tha guy beside her when Mr Kim give her a signal to greet him. " Annyeon. IU imnida " IU pull out her hand for handshake. 

The guy look at her and sigh , " Jang Wooyoung " and walk , leaving the room. 

Flashback end

 

" Ahh he asked me the same thing " IU immediately pull up her head as soon as I said that. She immediately turn back and look at me. " Then, why did you reject ? " she shout at me. I smile innocently , " Mianhae but it's a guy. I'm afraid L.Joe oppa will be jealous. " I said and walk away. Afraid that she will be more mad because I can see she's holding her madness because her face is red right now.

" YAH !! THERE'S NO WAY L.JOE WILL JEALOUS ! YOU ARE JUST LAZY !!!! "  I can hear IU shout when I'm out of the class. Hahaha mianhae IU-ah. I didn't mean to interupt your sleeping time.

 

Sorry I didn't put Jiyeon's and L.Joe meeting at the park in this chapter. Will put in the next chapter and Myungsoo will appear in the 6th chapter :)

Comment, subscribe and keep reading !