Found her !

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

 

Myungsoo POV

I requested to go back home although I still not recover. I realized now, all of this bad things happened to me, is all my fault. If only, I love her with all my heart. I wouldn’t be like this. Jiyeon-ah, I miss you. Please come back to me. I really miss you. Really.

“ Myungsoo-ah “ Daddy enter my room. “ Take a rest son. You still not recover “ he said. “ Daddy “ I called him. “ Hmm “ he responded. “ Can you help me find Jiyeon ? “ I ask him. “ Sure. She will be happy to see you again “ Daddy said. “ But where are we going to find her ? “ he ask. “ I don’t know. But what I know is, I will found her. Because she’s my wife “ I told him.

“ I know. And I know you love her right ? “ Daddy said, smiling. I smile back. But more to myself. “ Thank you Dad “ I thanked him.

 

The next morning, I went to Park’s residents and look for IU. “ What do you want ? “ the first thing she said when she sees my face. “ Can I talk to you for a while ? “ I ask her. “ Garden. At the back “ she said and walk there. Since I’m using the wheelchair, I have troubled to get there. When I get there, once again, I got scold by IU.

“ You’re the one who wants to meet me, WHY am I waiting for you ? “ she said, crossing her arm. “ I’m sorry “ I apologize. “ Forget it. What do you want ? “ she ask. “ I’m looking for Jiyeon. You have any idea where she is ? “ I just straight to the point. “ You’re the one looking for her, why am I so troubled to think about where she is ? “ she said.

“ IU-ah “ suddenly someone called her. I look at the owner of the voice. It’s Wooyoung. “ Wooyoung ! “ IU surprises. “ IU-ah “ he called again. Standing beside IU. “ He’s asking in a good manner. You cannot do like this “ he said, smiling to me. “ ARASSO ! “ she suddenly shout and glance at him. “ I know where she is, but I won’t simply tell you “ she said.

“ Just a small hint please ? “ I beg her. “ She likes this place “ she said and walk away. “ Good luck buddy “ Wooyoung tap my shoulder and left too. “ Likes this place ? “

 

Yesterday, I’m looking for Jiyeon at all her favorite places. But I couldn’t find her anywhere. The next morning, I go to IU’s again. But since Wooyoung is not there, she chased me out and refused to talk to me. It’s been like this for a week. I still couldn’t find Jiyeon. I’m starting to realize how important she is in my life. I’m starting to feel that she is my life. If she’s not here, then I’ll die.

I’m starting to feel that I’m a jerk.

I went back home. Tomorrow, I’m going to find her again. When I’m on my way to go to my room, I see Daddy sitting at the living room watching television. I moved to him. “ Daddy, what are you watching ?” I ask him. “ News “ he said, smiling. “ Found her already ? “ Daddy ask. I look down and shook. “ You’re going to find her my son. Now go and take a rest “ he said.

I nods and push my wheelchair to my room. When I was about to go…

“ News from Haeundae Beach,
               There is a storm happened there when all the visitors are having fun with their family. One of the victim is a pregnant woman, Park Jiyeon. She was immediately sent to the hospital when she is having a troubled on her pregnancy…… “

“ PARK JIYEON “ Daddy and I both shouted. I turn back to the news and watch it. It shows Jiyeon’s photos on the screen. “ Daddy, where is it ? “ I ask immediately. “ Haeundae Hauendae ! “ Daddy said. I immediately push the wheelchair out of the door.

Maenwhile…

IU POV

I was watching the news on television with Mummy and Daddy when something about Haeundae Beach out. I’m so shocked of the news. “ STORM ? “ I shout. “ JIYEON-AH !!! “ three of us shout. “ Faster ! We must get there !! “ Daddy shout.

That night, we immediately took a flight to Haeundae. And coincidentally, we met with Myungsoo and his dad on the plane. They’re going there too maybe. Not. Yeah, they’re going there. Oh God ! What’s with me ?!

 

When we arrived, we immediately went to the hospital mentioned in the news. We arrived around 6.30 in the morning. “ We’re looking for a patient name Park Jiyeon “ Myungsoo immediately ask the nurse at the counter. “ Wait a minute. Oh she’s at the room for pregnant ladies, floor 4, room number 4B2 “ the nurse said.

We immediately went to the room and see Jiyeon lying on the bed with a doctor beside her. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ I called her name and immediately stand beside her. “ Excuse me. But who are you ? “ the doctor ask. “ We’re her family “ Mummy said. “ Jiyeon-ah “ Mummy walk to Jiyeon and hold her hand.

“ Mummy, Daddy, IU “ she called out our name. “ But she didn’t call Myungsoo’s nor his dad name. “ Jiyeon-ah “ Myungsoo called her. She look at him and smile. “ Annyeonghaseyo “ she greeted like nothing had happened before. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he walk to Jiyeon. Mummy gave him a way and let him sit beside Jiyeon.

“ Mummy, who is this guy ? “ Jiyeon ask. Everyone’s jaw dropped.

 

This is the second update for today ! I wish to finished this early because I’m getting excited to update from time to time. Hehehehe :3