The Letter [PART 1]

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

I woke up this morning and sees many bruises on my body. And a red spot beside my mouth. Yes, what happened last night. It hurts me. My heart. My pride. He slap me when I try to get away. He punch me when I push him hard. He makes me no difference like a . For the first time in my life, for the first time, I feel regret knowing a guy. I feel regret trusting a guy. Never in my life, I ever felt this way.

 

It’s been 2 weeks since the two horrible night. But the bruises on my body still can be seen. For two weeks, I wear clothes that was so big so people won’t notice my bruises. But IU keeps trying to figure out where did I get all those stupid bruises. So do Mummy and Daddy. But, I’m so not gonna tell them what had happened. I don’t want to be an unfaithful wife. Because to be truth. I still love him. With all my heart.

“ I’m going overseas for 3 days “ he said right after he got back from work. “ Where ? “ I ask him. “ Japan “ he answered. “ When are you leaving ? “ I ask again. “ Morning. Tomorrow” he replied shortly. “ But I’m going to sit for my SAP examination tomorrow “ I told him. “ Can’t you do the exam if I’m not here ? “ he gave me a death glare. “ Arasso “ I replied slowly.

 

I’m ready for my examination. I’ve prepared all my things. And for the first time, I wear a socks to cover my bruises. I go to school with Jieun. The driver sent us. Myungsoo had leaving even before I got up. He’s so early. Maybe feel disgust to look at my face for so long.

The exam went smoothly. I went back home after a long chat right after the examination with my friends. It’s almost dark thought. When Jieun and I reach home, we were told that Mummy and Daddy went overseas to the State because they got some work to do. They won’t be back for 2 weeks. Since, Myungsoo, Mummy and Daddy is not here, so I guess I’ll be spending the whole night with Jieun.

“ Jieun-ah “ I called Jieun right after I open her door room. “ Oh Jiyeon-ah, come in “ she said. I walk in and sit beside her. “ Let’s sleep together tonight “ I hug her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. “ Of course “ she said, smiling. “ I want to spend the whole night with you “ I told her. “ Hehe me too “ she chuckled and hug me back.

We had a long chat together and before we went to sleep, she suddenly ask, “ Jiyeon-ah, did Myungsoo torture you ? “ I’m so shocked. What made her asking that ? “ No. Why ? “ I lied to her. “ I could see his coldness towards you. Are you two fighting or what ? “ she ask again. “ Aniyo. We’re fine “ I tried to put even a small smile for her. “ Besides … “ she then said.

“ Besides what ? “ I ask her. “ Remember when I ask you to accompany me to shopping the other day ? “ she ask, looking straight to my eyes. “ Hmm “ I nods. Suddenly, my heart beating so fast. “ I turn back to ask whether you want me to buy you anything … “ she stop. She seems like cannot continue what she said “… but I heard him shouting at you “ she then really stop.

“ Ah “ I immediately smile. To make her stop thinking something that will make Myungsoo going crazy and make my bruises upgrade. “ That ? Yeah, that time we did fighting. But we’re okay now “ I lied to her. “ Ah really ? Okay then. There’s nothing I should be worried for “ she said, smiling. I smile and nods. I’m sorry Jieun-ah, but I really can’t tell you. Mianhae.

IU POV

The next morning….

I woke up and notice that there’s no Jiyeon beside me. Wow, she wakes up earlier than I thought. The first thing popped up in my mind. But there’s no such wakes up early when I just realized she left me. She left this family. This morning, I cried hard. Cry hard because my precious yet lovely sister, just left me. I knew it. From the beginning. There’s something fishy about her and Myungsoo. Pabo IU. Why didn’t you realize that ?

Flashback

Right after I woke up, I sees she’s not beside me. I look around the mansion. She still not there. I look at her room, she’s not there. I walk back to my room. First, nothing’s come out in my mind. Until I realize a familiar piece of paper on my study table. I didn’t think of any until I realized that this paper is the paper that Jiyeon always use.

And there’s Jiyeon’s writing there. A letter ! From Jiyeon.

 

Dear my lovely cutie pie Jieunnie ~

               It’s me Jiyeon. Of course. Keke ^^ Jieun-ah, it’s been a long time since I called you with that name right ? Waaaa I miss that name so much. I wish to call you by that name everyday. But I guess since the moment I put a fullstop at the end of this letter, there’s no way I can call you again.

Jieun-ah,

               Firstly, I want to apologize to you for any bad things I’ve ever done to you. I know I’m a bad sister right ? But to tell you the truth, I actually really loves you. So much. With all my heart. My lovely Jieunnie, thank you for being such a great sister to me and makes me happy for the whole of my life. How can I pay you ? You are my idol. You gave me a lot of encouragement. You gave me spirit. You’re a strong girl. Jieun-ah, I hope you won’t waste Wooyoung. I can see he started to sincere with you.

Jieunnie,

               In this letter, I’m going to tell you that I’m leaving for my sake. I can’t stand of being torture anymore. Yes, torture. I’m sorry for not being truthful last night. I just don’t want you to be worried in front of me. But please, I beg you. Don’t be mad at Myungsoo. It’s my fault actually. The bruises on my body that you see, yes it’s from Myungsoo. But I repeat. It’s my fault. For cheating on him. Although I’m not sure whether I should used the word ‘cheating’ or not, let’s just say that I’m cheating.

Jieunnie,

               Lastly, I want to tell you that, no matter where I am in this world, you still in my mind. And I will always be loving you with all my heart. You’ll always be my sister hereafter. And please keep it a secret. About me and Myungsoo. I don’t want Mummy and Daddy chased Myungsoo out. Please. If you really loves me. If Mummy and Daddy ask about me, just tell them I left without saying anything.

Don’t worry Jieun-ah, I’ll be always informing you about my condition. How ? Let’s just wait and see okay ? Jieun-ah, I love you so much. I’m gonna miss you too.

Saranghae.

Love,
Park Jiyeon.

 

Tears falls like a heavy rain. I falls sitting and cried so hard. Pabo Jiyeon, why did let him do so to you ? WHY ?! Jiyeon-ah, I love you too. I promise I’ll do as you wish. I promise.

 

No description.