She's..... back ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

It’s been a week since I have a men talked with Wooyoung-shi. I know he will do something about it. I hope he will. And I hope IU will smile again, like before. She is Jiyeon’s bestfriend, sister, soul. Of course I want to see her happy just like how I want to see Jiyeon happy.

And Jiyeon, she will be admitted from hospital in a few days more. I hope she’ll stay strong after get out of this hospital. She shouldn’t go to school, do anything that makes her tired and I’m going to make sure that I’m going to keep an eye on her. It’s weird huh ? From an enemy, now I love her so much. I never thought after Naeun, there is another woman will enter my life. I never thought it will be her.

I hope I won’t waste her. I hope she will remain be my girl till the end of our lives. I hope she’ll stay with me forever. I don’t want to lose her just like how I lose Naeun. I want to love her with all my life and I want to be loved by her with all her life. I hope so. But, I just need something from her. Please call me ‘L’.

Flashback

“ Myungsoo-ah “ Naeun called. “ I’m cold “ she’s shivering. I took off my jacket and put it on her. “ Still cold ? “ I ask her. She smile and shook. It’s winter and she wore a thick clothes but she gets cold easily. That’s why I have to take a good care of her.

“ Naeun-ah, can you do me a favor ? “ I ask her. “ What ? “ she ask back. “ Call me L. My friends call me L you know “ I said with a smile. “ Andwae. It’s your friend. I’m not your friend. I want to call you Myungsoo, okay ? “ she smile. I smile and nods. “ Arasso “

Flashback end

“ Naeun-ah “

“ Myungsoo-ah “ I hears someone called my name. It’s Jiyeon. She just got up from her sleep. “ Ne “ I answered her. “ Whose Naeun ? “ she ask. “ Ne ? “ Did she heard me ? “ Someone “ I shortly told her. “ Can’t I know whose Naeun ? “ she ask again. “ Sooner or later, you will definitely know her “ I told her again.

“ Why sooner or later ? Why not now ? “ she ask again. I somehow get annoyed when she ask so many questions about my past girl, but I can’t scold her. I love her. I don’t want her to get hurt. “ You still need rest. I’ll tell you later arasso ? “ I ask her. She sigh heavily. She turn back and sleep again. Her back facing me. She probably mad.

Jiyeon POV

I am extremely mad. Why can’t he just tell me  whose that freaking girl ? Is it the girl that a picture of her at Myungsoo’s house ? The frame that Myungsoo keep forbidding me from seeing it. Is it her ? Who is she ? His ex-girlfriend ? Even she is, why did he need to be secretive with me ? Just tell me.

I really not in mood to see his face nor to talk to him right now. I just hope he will get out from her for a while. I know I have a bad temper, but this is me. If I insists to know something, just tell me and I’ll be alright. Why do have to be secretive ?

“ Jiyeon-ah ~ “ I heard IU’s voice calling. I open my eyes. I saw she and Mummy came in. “ Aunty, IU “ I heard Myungsoo called. “ Oh Myungsoo’s here ? “ Mummy ask. I try to get up. But my stomach felt so hurt and I fell again. Myungsoo try to help me but I push his hand. “ It’s okay. I can handle it myself “ I said and try to sit again.

IU hurriedly come and help me to sit. “ My baby Jiyeon “ Mummy called. “ Are you feeling well ? “ Mummy ask. I smile and nods. “ Excuse me “ I speak. “ Could you please leave the three of us alone for a while ? “ I glance at Myungsoo. “ Can’t I be here ? “ he ask. I hurriedly answered, “ No “

He walk out of the room. I sigh heavily and cross my arm. “ Jiyeon-ah, wae ? “ IU ask. “ I don’t know whether he really loves me or not “ I said. “ What did he said ? “ Mummy ask. “ Just now he’s daydreaming  while I’m sleeping. I realize when he accidentally push my hand. I woke up and suddenly I heard him saying, ‘ Naeun ! Naeun ! “ I explain.

“ When I ask him, he said sooner or later I will know. What ? Can’t he just told me now ? “ I let out my anger. “ Probably he just don’t want you to feel burden thinking about what he’s going to tell. You still not recover “ IU said. “ YAHH!! Whose side are you on ?!! “ I shout at her.

She pouted, “ Mianhae. I’m just using my positive thinking skill “ she said. “ Tsk “ I glance at her. “ Mummy “ I called Mummy. “ Ne “ she answered. “ Don’t let him come near me until I forgive him “ I told Mummy. “ It probably be a year “ Mummy spontaneously said.\

“ MUMMY !! “

Myungsoo POV

I stayed outside just like Jiyeon wish. I heard everything she said. I laugh to myself. Aigoo Jiyeon-ah ~ How can you think so deeply ? Just because I won’t tell you now, then you think I don’t love you ? Aigoo silly Jiyeon.

From outside, I can hear the two sisters and their mom teasing each other. I feel so happy that I could hear Jiyeon laugh again. I decided to go to the café. On my way to the lift, I bumped into someone. “ Ah mianhae “ I apologize and bow. When I look at the person, I startled.

“ Naeun ? “

Myungsoo met his past lovers again. What will happen to Jiyeon ? Will Myungsoo go back to Naeun and leave Jiyeon ? Or will he stay with Jiyeon ? Please wait for the next update !

As I promise, I will update if I have some time. So here’s another update from me !