IU's .....

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

Jiyeon-ah, I miss you. Why can’t you be here with me ? I need you right now. You know what ? The things that I avoided all this while has come to me. I’ve just being hurt. By someone whom I truly love for the first time. But you know, he just broke my heart into pieces.

Jiyeon-ah, you always said that one day, if I didn’t start dating someone, I’m going to be old without a guy with me. I always took that as a joke. But you know what, deep inside my heart, I’m actually very careful. Who thought, that this day, this painful day, will finally come to me ?

Jiyeon-ah, I’d rather be an old lady with a lonely life than getting hurt like this. I feel like dying when I lost my parents. I don’t want to feel the same after he did this to me. Jiyeon-ah, I need you. Please.

 

“ IU-ah “ Mummy slowly push my room door. I look at her. My eyes is nothing than look like a someone who just get beaten up. “ Hmm Mummy, why ? “ asking her, wiping my tears away. She took a sit on my bed, beside me. She pull me closer and hug me. She my hair. “ Mummy-ah, I’m okay “ I told her. But, she says nothing.

She says nothing until I heard her sobs. I broke the hug. “ Mummy, why are you crying ? “ she just smile and shook. “ I’m sad to see you sad “ she finally said. I chuckle. “ Aish Mummy ! “ I hit softly on her arm. “ I’m okay now. I’m a strong girl “ I shows her my so call muscle, tsk. Finally, I heard her chuckle. “ Mummy loves you so much “ she my cheek.

“ I love you so much too “ I replied. “ Mummy never think you as my adopted “ Mummy said again. I nods, understand. “ I know “ she smile. “ Mummy will took you to Korea back tomorrow “ and guess what ? I’m so happy. Mummy seems like understand. Thank you Mummy. You really explore your children. You’re the best in the world.

 

The next day …

Seoul, South Korea. 8.03 PM.

Ah ~ It’s so great to come back again to Korea. Finally, I can see Jiyeon again. “ IU-ah, let’s not meet Jiyeon until your school opened again okay ? “ Mummy suddenly said. Aish, I was just thinking to meet Jiyeon again. “ Hmm arasso “ I nods lightly and pull my luggage. But then, I heard a familiar name being called. “ Wooyoung-shi !! “

I stop walking. Mummy turn back facing me. “ Why ? “ she ask. I ignore the question. I look at the direction of that voice. A long hair girl, with her sunglasses ( in an airport ? Okay, duh ) and her short flowery skirt, run to a guy, with a short pants and a long sleeves t-shirt and hat and hug him. Wait, that girl ?

Flashback

The seat can be seated by three person. And there’s one empty seat beside me. When the flight is almost depart, suddenly a girl clumsily took a sit beside me. “ Oh my God, luckily I can catch up the flight “ she said in her weird dialect of English. Oh my god girl, if you can’t speak English, you can just speak Korean. You will sound better.

But then, “ Oh hi “ she suddenly greet me and pull her hand to shake with me. I took her hand. “ Hi “ I greet her back. “ You’re so beautiful “ Okay, this girl is strange. You just meet me for about a few minutes and you’re already talking nonsense ? By the way, “ Thanks. You too “ I said to her. “ Oh really ? Thank you too “ she thanked me.

“ By the way, I’m Jung Soo Jung. Jung from the front, Jung from the back “ she introduce herself happily. “ But you can call me Krystal “ she continued. “ Ah, ne Krystal-shi. I’m Lee Jieun. Call me IU “ I introduce myself. “ Oh and this is my mum “ I told her. “ Oh hi aunty “ she waves happily to Mummy. Mummy waves back at her and smile.

She just can’t stop telling me stories while we’re on the plane. We keep talking to each other.

Flashback end            

And I met her again ? With him ? Huh, this is soooooo frustrating. I look back at Mummy and smile, “ Nothing “ and walk to the front. But then, “ IU-ah “ I heard my name being called. How can I not recognize this voice ? The voice that step on my heart until I’ve hurt like this. I turn back facing this jerk. “ Are you calling me ? Do I know you ? “ I ask.

“ IU-ah, this is Wooyoung. Don’t pretend to not know me “ he said coldly. “ I really doesn’t know you “ I shook, making an innocent face. “ Baby, you know IU ? “ Krystal, whose standing beside him ask. Baby ? Tsk. “ Hmm “ he nods. “ Waaaaa “ Krystal cheered, clapping her hands. “ I know her too. We met in the plane “ Krystal explain to him.

“ IU-ah, we’re late. Let’s go “ Mummy oh Mummy ~ Thank you very much for taking me out of this crap. I couldn’t stand any longer standing in front of this jerk. “ Oh okay “ I responded and walk away. On our way to the car, “ It’s him ? “ Mummy ask. I nods. “ Hmm quite handsome “ Mummy said again. “ Mummy !! “ I shout. Tsk, handsome. Instead of handsome face, I prefer ‘handsome’ heart Mummy.

 

While I’m in the car, listening to my Ipad, suddenly my phone rang. I look at the caller. Eww, it makes me want to reject the call immediately. I may cried hard yesterday, but today, I’m a strong girl. I shouldn’t have cried over a guy. I just become a stupid one. Today, with a new spirit, I will avoid falling in love. I will be the one who protected a pitiful girl like me. Yes !! Huhu :3

 

Dear readers, I’m sorry for the super duper late update. I don’t to say this, but since I may disappoint you because of the update, I’ll tell you the reason. I was admitted to the hospital due to something. So, I didn’t connect into the internet for almost a week. I’m really sorry.