I Love You Just Like You Do

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

“ Jiyeon-ah “

I heard someone called her name as I press my lips onto her. I broke the kiss and look at the lift. “ Oppa “ I heard Jiyeon called him. But then, her tears drop. “ Yah, who is this ? “ I ask her, holding her hand. She pull her hand slowly from me and walk to that guy. But then, she hug him. “ Oppa “ she cried harder. I sigh heavily. Is it possible that he is her ex-boyfriend ?

That guy hug him back. Tightly. Jiyeon-ah, let go of him. I can’t stand look at you hugging him. Please. I wish to tell her that. But, my ego won’t let me too. Nevertheless, she loves him. I can’t stop her. I look at her for the last time before I walk to my apartment. “ Wait “ I heard that guy voice. I turn back, looking at him. He broke the hug with Jiyeon.

That guy walk towards me. “ I’m L.Joe “ he introduce himself. “ I don’t feel like knowing your name “ and walk away. But then, someone pull my hand. I look back. It’s her. Jiyeon. “ What else do you want ? “ I ask her with a cold voice. “ He’s the one I’m talking about “ she said and again, her tears fall. I pull her closer to me and wipe her tears.

“ Why did you cry ? “ I hug her. “ You met him again. You should be happy “ I her hair before I broke the hug. “ Go with him “ and I turn back, walking towards my apartment. “ Myungsoo-shi “ she called me. I stop. But I didn’t turn back. “ Hmm “ I replied her. She silence for a few moments. “ Can I go with him ? “ she ask her. I chuckle. But, I’m not sure whether it’s sincere or not.

“ Of course “ I replied her. “ Won’t you stop me ? “ she ask again. Of course I will. But I can’t say that right ? “ No “ and enter my apartment.

Jiyeon POV

“ Won’t you stop me ? “ I ask him. Please stop me. I want you to stop me. “ No “ he replied and walk away, entering his apartment. So, you won’t stop me. “ Oppa “ I called L. Joe oppa. I miss him. Really miss him. But I don’t know why. I feel like I don’t love him anymore. My heart doesn’t belong to him anymore.

“ Jiyeon-ah, let’s go “ L.Joe oppa took my hand and walk away. As I walk out of the building, I stop walking. “ What’s wrong Jiyeon-ah ? “ L. Joe oppa ask me. I pull my hand from him. “ Oppa, mianhae “ I apologize. “ Hmm ? Why ? “ he ask me. “ I don’t think my heart want to follow you “ I told him. He look shocked but this is what my heart told me.

“ What ?! But, we promised to love each other till the end and get married right ? “ he said. It’s true. I nods. “ But, oppa “ I took a deep breath. “ I just broke our promises “ I told him. “ I don’t love you anymore. I love him “ I told him and walk away. But then, L. Joe pull my hand harshly and crashed his lips towards mine. I pull him harshly.

“ OPPA !! “ I shout. “ WHY ?!! HE’S THE ONLY ONE CAN KISS YOU ?!! “ L. Joe oppa shout back at me. My tears falls cats and dogs. “ You’re such a jerk. You left me for no reason and now you come back for no reason. What you have in your mind ?!! Am I your doll ?!! You can treat me as you please ? Like that ?!! “ I shout at him. “ Arghhh “ he ruffle his hair.

“ Mianhae oppa “ I apologize again and ran inside the building again, taking the lift to Myungsoo’s apartment.

 

Myungsoo POV

I stand in front of a frame of a girl that I don’t allowed Jiyeon from looking at it. For the second time, I feel so hurt. That’s why. I don’t want to fall in love. I have regret it once. But, I never expected. Never expected that it will happen twice.

Flashback

9th October 2009 - Pledis High School, Seoul.
Kim Myungsoo & Son Naeun

Son Naeun, a very beautiful girl, I met at the ballet class in our school. Dancing ballet, represent the school for the Queen of Ballet Championship in Seoul. She have always been a cool and charismatic girl and that’s what makes me fall in love with her.

But, I never thought she will love me back.

The date stated was the date we’re in a relationship. And the same date with the year of 2011, which is 2 years after we couple, she ask for a break up. I’m so hurt. The reason is one. She wants to become the most popular and great ballet dancer in Korea. And for the sake of being popular and great, or should I say, in order to achieve her dream, she need to focus and she shouldn’t being in a relationship.

Nonsense right ? But, that’s what happening.

After that day she ask for a break up, I lose interest in girls. My mission is, break the girls heart without any pity. Because I thought all the girls are the same. Until I met this girl.

The girl that I met at the bar, and look so depressed. But I never thought I’m her first guy that took her ity away. And now, she’s going to be my wife.

Flashback end

And now, her ex-boyfriend came back. And now, a dream to be the most popular and greatest ballet dancer also she achieve. And now, I left alone again. With the feeling of hurt. Feeling of hurt.

“ Myungsoo-shi “

 

There ~ the next chapter is up ! I hope you enjoy this chapter. And sorry if the flashback is too long and you couldn’t understand. Hehe :3 And sorry sorry sorry so much for taking a long time on updating *bow*