Karma

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

“ L ? “

Hah. Ahaha. Hahahaha. How can their name be the same ? I fall on my knees. Out of sudden, my tears falls as well. “ Yah Jiyeon-ah “ he called me, holding my hand. But I ward his hand away. “ Don’t touch me “ I stand up immediately and run outside of the house. “ Jiyeon-ah !!! “ I heard him shout my name. For the first time, he remembered my name. For the first time.

 

I walk along the road until I reach at the park. I took a sit on the bench nearer. As I sit down, I wipe my tears away. I have to be strong. Dear heart, please don’t remind me of him. The one who break my heart. That jerk L.Joe. Suddenly, my tears drop again. “ Aish, this tears. Why are you keep falling down ? “ I wipe my tears harshly.

Suddenly, someone hug me from behind. I was so shocked. “ Why did you run away ? I’m so worried “ that person said. I look at that person as him ? Okay, as he walk and sit beside me. “ Myungsoo-shi “ I look at him as I wipe my tears that keep falling. “ Stop calling me with that name “ he said. I look down and smirk. “ You want me to call you what ? L ? “ I ask him.

He leaned to the bench and nods. “ I’m sorry Myungsoo-shi “ I said and stand up. “ I just can’t “ and when I was about to walk away, he pull my hand. “ Why ? “ he ask me. I turn facing him. “ Can’t you just understand me when I say I can’t ?!!! “ I shout at him. He smirk and stand up. “ You “ he pointed to my face. “ Pack all your clothes and get out from my house “ and walk away.

I smile to myself but I fall on my knees. I let out all of my tears as I can. I can’t stand any longer. Why did my life turn to such a pathetic one ? “ Let’s go “ Myungsoo-shi pull my hand with him and walk in a very fast pace.

 

When we arrive his apartment, I immediately walk to my luggage and pull it with me. I look at him at the dining room. I sigh heavily. “ I go first “ and walk to the door. I pull the door knob and walk out. I sigh heavily again. Why do I expect him to stop me when he will not ? I smile to myself and walk away.

While I’m waiting for the lift to come but then someone pull my hand and kiss me on the lips. I’m stunned. I know this is Myungsoo-shi. I pull him harshly. “ Yah ! “ and wipe my lips. “ Just shut up “ he said and pull me, kiss me again. But then, the door lift open.

“ Jiyeon-ah “ someone called my name.

 

IU POV

Aigoo ! This is so bored without Jiyeon. Should I call her ? Aih, I can’t. Mummy will know. Haa ~ then should I call him ? At least, he will know that I’m here in US. Right ? “ Mummy !!! “ I shout Mummy’s name. “ My room !! “ Mummy shout back. I run to her room and approach her. “ Mummy ~ “ I sang happily. “ What do you want ? “ Mummy ask me.

“ Can I borrow your international line ? “ I ask her. “ No “ Mummy immediately answer. “ Aish Mummy ! I won’t call Jiyeon “ I plead to her. “ Then, boyfriend ? “ Mummy ask, smiling weirdly. Aish this Mummy. “ Hmm “ I nods lightly, looking at somewhere else. “ Aigoo my daughter. Go there. My phone on my bed “ Mummy said. I walk slowly to her bed. “ Walk faster. Your boyfriend will cry hard of you move slow “ Mummy said and made me run to her bed.

I lay on her bed and start dialing his number. A few moment later, he answer my call. “ Wooyoung-shi “ I called his name. “ Ah IU-ah “ He called my name back. “ Where are you now ? “ he ask me. “ US. Mianhae for not telling you “ I said to him. “ Ah it’s okay. Have fun okay “ he said. I nods. “ Jieun-ah, he couldn’t see you nodding “ Mummy suddenly interrupted.

“ Who’s that ? “ he ask me on the line. “ Ah ? Oh, it’s my Mummy. I’m in her room now “ I said, chuckle a bit. “ Oh really ? Aigoo, I’m so embarrassed then “ he said. “ Hehe, please don’t “ I told him. “ Hmm “ he replied. “ Wooyoung-shi “ I called again his name. I want to ask him something but I’m so scared he might angry.

“ Ne “ he replied. “ Can I ask you something ? “ I ask him. “ Hmm “ he replied. I look at Mummy. Mummy took her paperwork and walk outside of the room. “ That day … “ I said slowly. “ Okay “ he replied. “ Before that, please don’t get mad if I ask you “ I said to him. He chuckle. “ Yah ! Just ask okay “ he said. “ That day … “

“ …when I saw you in the class “ I stop asking. “ Aish, just forget about it “ no no. I don’t have the courage to ask him. “ Just ask “ he said. “ It’s okay. Just forget about it “ I said to him. “ You want to ask, why did I kiss that girl ? “ he suddenly ask. “ Ah ? “ Omo ! How did he know ? Should I just admit ? “ Hmm “ I replied to him. I heard him smirk.

“ It’s okay. I understand if you don’t want to answer “ I told him immediately. “ Because I know you’re there “ he answered me. Know I’m there ? “ What do you mean ? “ I ask him. I don’t know why, but my breath become rapid. “ I want to show you that you can’t be so ego. If you love me, you should just tell me “ he explain. Suddenly, my tears drop.

“ Are you .. “ I stop. I can’t continue. But I have to. I wipe my tears. “ Are you telling me you actually don’t love me ? “ I ask him. “ Not really. I just want to know your real feeling. But seems like I fall in love a bit with you “ he said. The phone drop off my hand. I smile and laugh to myself. Did he just said, a bit ? Oh God ! So, I’ve being played ? Thank you, Wooyoung-shi.

I walk out of the room and walk to my room. I slammed the door and cry on my bed. Again, I’ve been hurt.

 

 

Yeah, this is where the conflict appear ! Keep reading okay ? Leave your comments !